The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Mm11

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Mm11

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Regist10

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Empty Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her

Post by sharonl 18.02.11 7:24

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3418713/Madeleine-McCann-is-in-America-and-I-know-who-took-her.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Maddie--6825_12542_1254389a

Revelation ... Marcelino Italiano claims to have located Maddie McCann
Jon Clarke/Olive Press/ ENP

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  SNN1805COP-682_1254140b

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Maddie--6825_12542_1254389b

From EMILY NASH and JON CLARKE in Huelva, Spain

Published: Today

AN INVESTIGATOR has told cops Madeleine McCann was taken to the US - and he has named two key suspects.

Marcelino Italiano, 36, said she had been snatched by an Algarve-based paedophile ring. The amateur sleuth added: "They can get away with anything."

Maddie vanished in Portugal in May 2007.
Angolan-born Italiano said the gang of influential and dangerous perverts had hunted children in the Algarve before smuggling them out of Portugal.

And he told how he had to flee for his life when his investigations threatened to unmask them.
Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  SNN1805MAD---380_1254137a Now ... computer image of Madeleine

The 6ft 4in nightclub bouncer said: "I know these people were involved and I have been told that Madeleine may now be in America.

"I can't say how, but I have known these people and believe they can get away with anything.

"I think there have been over a dozen children kidnapped. They prey on the weak and vulnerable."

Italiano, 36, said the ring was based in Faro and Albufeira, but had high-level contacts in Portugal's judiciary and links to a legal practice in London.

He added: "They are ruthless. I have been attacked twice for trying to investigate it and even lost my front tooth in one attack.
"I am prepared to go to any length to reveal the truth about these sick people - they need to be exposed."

Italiano has handed a dossier of information he uncovered to police in Huelva, south west Spain.

He says it includes the names of two prominent Portuguese businessmen and provided photographs of them at a birthday party in the Algarve.

Officers have passed the information to Portuguese cops while private investigators hired by the Find Madeleine Fund - set up by her parents Kate and Gerry - are also looking into the dramatic claims.

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  SNN1804TP--682_1254131a Hunt ... Kate and Gerry McCann

They chillingly echo the case of the Casa Pia paedophile ring, which involved the abduction of youngsters from state-run orphanages.

In September six men including a solicitor, a former ambassador and a TV presenter were jailed for sexually abusing 32 children living at Casa Pia homes across Portugal.

One of the chief witnesses, former resident Paulo Namora, told the trial that many of the group's wealthy members were based in the Algarve.
Last night a lawyer acting on behalf of Italiano told The Sun her client had a "credible and believable story".
She added: "He told the police he believed Maddie was taken by the gang and he believes she may now be in the US."

A spokesman for Kate and Gerry, of Rothley, Leics, said: "We are grateful for the information.

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  SNN1805MAP-380_1254142a Claims ... what Italiano says

"As with any information of this nature the man concerned has done the right thing by informing the Spanish authorities.

"Clearly it will be a matter for them and the private investigators currently searching for Madeleine to investigate further."

Maddie was about to turn four when she disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.

Bungling Portuguese police named her parents as suspects before clearing them.
In 2008 detectives looked into suggestions that Maddie may have been taken "to order" by a child smuggling ring based in Belgium.
Scotland Yard intelligence officer John Shord sent Leicestershire police an email reporting: "Somebody connected to this group saw Maddie, took a photograph of her and sent it to Belgium.

"The purchaser agreed that the girl was suitable and Maddie was taken."

Some of the information, which came from an anonymous source, was dismissed as not credible.

And both Portuguese police and Interpol were unable to unearth further details. Meanwhile the McCanns' team of investigators have interviewed hundreds of witnesses, received more than 1,000 phone calls and dealt with more than 15,000 emails from people from across the globe.
Sightings have been reported across Europe and North Africa and as far away as Canada, Tasmania and Dubai.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her

Post by sharonl 18.02.11 7:43

Another perposterous article from the Sun

Notice once again - "an anonymous source"

What does the Lawyer mean by 'a credible and believable story'?

See how they slipped in a mention of the fund

And most of all, this comes out from Huelva, Spain one day after the start of the trial of Marie Luz Cortes' abductor, remember that case? The McCanns jumped on that bandwagon then.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Empty Calling all amateur sleuths

Post by Tony Bennett 18.02.11 9:10

I know who took her...

Marcelino Italiano claims to have located Maddie McCann

AN INVESTIGATOR has told cops Madeleine McCann was taken to the US - and he has named two key suspects.

Marcelino Italiano, 36, said she had been snatched by an Algarve-based paedophile ring. The amateur sleuth added: "They can get away with anything."

Angolan-born Italiano said the gang of influential and dangerous perverts had hunted children in the Algarve before smuggling them out of Portugal.

And he told how he had to flee for his life when his investigations threatened to unmask them.

The 6ft 4in nightclub bouncer said: "I know these people were involved and I have been told that Madeleine may now be in America.

"I can't say how, but I have known these people and believe they can get away with anything.

"I think there have been over a dozen children kidnapped.

He added: "They are ruthless. I have been attacked twice for trying to investigate it and even lost my front tooth in one attack.

"Italiano has handed a dossier of information he uncovered to police in Huelva, south west Spain.

Officers have passed the information to Portuguese cops while private investigators hired by the Find Madeleine Fund are also looking into the dramatic claims.

Last night a lawyer acting on behalf of Italiano told The Sun her client had a "credible and believable story".

A spokesman for Kate and Gerry, of Rothley, Leics, said: "We are grateful for the information".

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One again the Sun takes the British Sun-buying public for fools. This must surely be part of a worked-out plan by members of the elite to see just how gullible the British public are.

I note that the McCanns are 'grateful' for 'information' and 'dossiers' received from an Angolan-born night club bouncer who is an 'amateur sleuth' in his spare time.

What about some of us handing the McCanns a 'dossier'?

It seems they welcome dossiers from 'amateur sleuths'.

Kiko, Stella, HideHo, YNG, what are you waiting for?

You know the McCanns' address...

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her

Post by ufercoffy 18.02.11 9:19

sharonl wrote:Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her

The McCanns will be furious about this because if it's known where she is then surely there's no point in their book coming out?

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Empty Can't wait

Post by Tony Bennett 18.02.11 9:54

ufercoffy wrote:
sharonl wrote:Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her

The McCanns will be furious about this because if it's known where she is then surely there's no point in their book coming out?
But surely the last chapter is now being hurriedly re-written and we will all be treated to an exclusive about this night-club bouncer's dossier when the book comes out?

Can't wait
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.02.11 10:36

Why on earth do they announce this discovery to the world? Why not just go in and quietly get her out? Surely if she is with paedophiles they would not allow her to live after such an announcement?

Or maybe, like the eye defect, it's another good marketing ploy. angry

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 41995

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Empty UTTERLY MESMERISED

Post by Tony Bennett 18.02.11 10:49

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:Why on earth do they announce this discovery to the world? Why not just go in and quietly get her out? Surely if she is with paedophiles they would not allow her to live after such an announcement?
Excellent point, GEG.

We made the same point in our article on our website on the Wayne Hewlett 'I-burnt-letter-from-my-Dad' article in Murdoch's Sun, 1 September last year.

The article suggested that Madeleine had been stolen by a gypsy gang and was with a wealthy North African family.

Had that been true, the gypsy gang would have made themselves scarce and the wealthy family holding Madeleine could have done anything to her.

If the story was true, it was callous in the extreme of the Sun to publish that article. And callous in the extreme for the McCanns to sanction its publication and claim that it was 'an important lead' etc.

Whether because of fear of libel action or because of other influences, truly the nation's mainstream media and most of us have been totally mesmerised/hypnotised into accepting at face value these ridiculous stories.

We are expected to believe that 'there is no evidence that Madeleine has come to any harm' whilst at the same time being asked by Murdoch's Sun to accept as 'credible and believable' a claim by an Angolan-born bouncer that Madeleine was abducted between 9.11pm and 9.14pm on 3 May 2007 by a well-organised gang of powerful international paedophiles.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.02.11 11:08

Tony Bennett wrote:
....We are expected to believe that 'there is no evidence that Madeleine has come to any harm' whilst at the same time being asked by Murdoch's Sun to accept as 'credible and believable' a claim by an Angolan-born bouncer that Madeleine was abducted between 9.11pm and 9.14pm on 3 May 2007 by a well-organised gang of powerful international paedophiles.
Good morning Tony.
Why shouldn't we be expected to believe that ?
We have been expected to believe that shutters had been forced, that Madeleine had been abducted, that Tanner had seen a faceless man going to the left, AND to the right, that Madeleine was taken to Barcelona on a hyper-fast yacht, and is at present in Australia, and simultaneously that she is in a hellish lair within 10 miles of PdL...
And that although she was taken to order by a pae*** ring, she has come to no harm.
All of this has been stated as incontrovertible fact by the McCanns themselves, or by their mouthpiece, or by their No 1 Private Detective.
In short we have been asked to believe ludicrous nonsense, but most importantly we have been exhorted to give generously to a fund which is supporting the family.
So no change there.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.02.11 11:19

This from Anorak

Madeleine McCann: Marcelino Italiano Knows Maddie Is In America

MADELEINE McCann: She’s back on the front pages.

The Sun leads with:

“Maddie is in US – I know who took her.”

Finally, a name. And what coincidence that it should arrive not long after the Sun has secured the rights to feature the McCanns’ official Our Maddie book before the big summer get away?

We meet Marcelino Italiano. He’s 36. He says Our Maddie was kidnapped by an “Algarve-based paedophile ring”.

How does he know? Well, the Sun says he’s an “amateur sleuth”. And he says:

“They can get away with anything.”

Who are they? If they are so dangerous, now is the time to name them. Tell us:

“I know these people were involved and I have been told that Madeleine may now be in America.”

May..?

“I can’t say how, but I have known these people and believe they can get away with anything.”

A gang of paedophiles that steal children and transport them around the world are at large but the amateur sleuth won’t name them?!

“I think there have been over a dozen children kidnapped. They prey on the weak and vulnerable.”

Well, the weak and vulnerable are often the targets.

“They are ruthless. I have been attacked twice for trying to investigate it and even lost my front tooth in one attack. I am prepared to go to any length to reveal the truth about these sick people – they need to be exposed.”

Any lengths? So. Name names.

Italiano has handed a dossier of information he uncovered to police in Huelva, south west Spain.

Pictures Of All The Madeleine McCann Suspects

But why does he not tell everyone? Why is he talking to the tabloids?

The Sun is right to cite the case of Casa Pia paedophile ring. Criminals abducted and raped children from state-run orphanages. They have been jailed. But none of them mentioned Madeleine McCann.

So. What of this claim? Well, lest you think has nothing to do with Our Maddie, Italiano’s lawyer assures us that her client has a “credible and believable story“:

“He told the police he believed Maddie was taken by the gang and he believes she may now be in the US.”

Believed. May. Credible?

Madeleine McCann is missing – still missing. Her name is the benchmark of all missing children and can be used to make your claims hit the news agenda.

To date, Our Maddie has been spotted in:

Canada, Italy, Sweden, Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Majorca,Belgium, Bosnia, France, Australia, Brazil,Wales, Malta, Italy, Germany, Austrialia, France, Dubai, Dorset and New Zealand (by boat).

http://www.anorak.co.uk/273928/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-marcelino-italiano-knows-maddie-is-in-america.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.02.11 11:50

On GMTV this morning Cordelia Kretchmarsh (sp?) said that "we met with their spokesman Clarence Mitchell late last night" to discuss this new development Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  219423

Why on earth was a late might meeting with Mitchell necessary???

It just goes to show how much GMTV / ITV are still spinning for them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.02.11 13:14

Tony Bennett wrote:
Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:Why on earth do they announce this discovery to the world? Why not just go in and quietly get her out? Surely if she is with paedophiles they would not allow her to live after such an announcement?
Excellent point, GEG.

We made the same point in our article on our website on the Wayne Hewlett 'I-burnt-letter-from-my-Dad' article in Murdoch's Sun, 1 September last year.

The article suggested that Madeleine had been stolen by a gypsy gang and was with a wealthy North African family.

Had that been true, the gypsy gang would have made themselves scarce and the wealthy family holding Madeleine could have done anything to her.

If the story was true, it was callous in the extreme of the Sun to publish that article. And callous in the extreme for the McCanns to sanction its publication and claim that it was 'an important lead' etc.

Whether because of fear of libel action or because of other influences, truly the nation's mainstream media and most of us have been totally mesmerised/hypnotised into accepting at face value these ridiculous stories.

We are expected to believe that 'there is no evidence that Madeleine has come to any harm' whilst at the same time being asked by Murdoch's Sun to accept as 'credible and believable' a claim by an Angolan-born bouncer that Madeleine was abducted between 9.11pm and 9.14pm on 3 May 2007 by a well-organised gang of powerful international paedophiles.

Yeah, its so believable (NOT) that the intentional (not international) powerful paedophiles were also invincible that they left not a shred of evidence. And, they must be so superduper powerful and wealthy too to be able to move her to uncle sam's terrain without detection by immigrations or customs despite it being a high profile case. Wonder how the paedophiles got her to the Land of Liberty? Fly her perhaps by sprouting wings like J K Rowlings wizards or maybe on magic carpet or maybe even on magic brooms!!

It's amazing this amateur sleuth had known this all along -- to top it all he'd lost one tooth in discovery this truth, yet did nothing to alert the American Police. What did he do? He got in touch with the mccanns of course - did he claim his rewards? Isnt it amazing mccanns' mouthpiece is always informed firs hand and got himself involved in these claims, while the POLICE would get second hand news if they so happened to have read the mccanns' press release. Did the Press ever ask where the mccanns happened to have the knack of locating these amateur sleuths who are happy to provide info to mccanns about madeleine whereabout without asking to claim the prize reward?
Surely if you are a sleuth (amateur or otherwise) who discovered the whereabout of Madeleine and you're pretty damn sure about it you would tell that to the Police and hope to claim the handsome reward when the police net the baddies.

Now how did the SUN got hold of such a story? Where did they find this guy? Via the mccanns?

What are the mccanns doing about this info? You can bet your bottom dollar they will not be telling that to the PJ nor the UK Police nor interpol. Neither will they do anything to rescue Maddie from the clutches of these evil men. Well, they did nothing to rescue her from her captor allegedly languishing in a cave in a lawless village so can people expect them to do something now - Pigs will fly first !!

This is just smoke screen before the book - a marketing ploy to sell their book.
Theirs must be the only case of missing child where either bogus or amateur sleuth claimed all sorts where the Police are not told about it and the mccanns did nothing about it either to rescue Maddie from the cluthches of the paedophiles.

Then why did they (team mccanns) bother to tell that to the Press - any simpleton can figure out the answer - it's not exactly rocket science isnt it? Surely it cant be investigative journalist who managed to dig out these bogus sleuth claimers or pluck them from thin airs.

Madeleine disappearance is all in the hands of the mccanns, theirs to control and manipulate - has anyone ever come across a missing child case such as the mccanns? They dont seem to need the law enforcers.
All they need is to make money off Maddie's back. If the mccanns went this length to generate sales volume even before the book is released, what else wont they do?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.02.11 14:30

Sky news.

McCanns Cast Doubt On US Abduction Claims
1:37pm UK, Friday February 18, 2011
Steph Oliver, Sky News online
A family spokesman has insisted reports that Madeleine McCann was taken to the US after being snatched during a family holiday in Portugal must be treated with caution.
Clarence Mitchell told Sky News he was sceptical about claims made by a private investigator that Madeleine was abducted by an international paedophile gang.
The Angolan-born man and nightclub bouncer who made the claims also said he was forced to flee for his life when the group became aware of his interest.
Madeleine was nearly four when she disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.
"We should stress a note of caution here. These are claims that have been made to Spanish police, we understand," said Mr Mitchell.
"If this man has any credible information about Madeleine, he has done the right thing in the first instance by going to the police.
"But of course this information has to be investigated to establish if there is any truth or not."

Madeleine McCann went missing four years ago
Mr Mitchell went on: "America is a long way from Portugal. Smuggling a child into America through traditional channels would be virtually impossible.
"That's not to say it's not feasible, it possibly could be done, it's something that investigators have considered.
"There have been other tip-offs that America may have been a destination, but so far nothing has come of those."
Mr Mitchell added the fact the man did not approach the media first, was not seeking money for his story and was naming names suggested he may be a " slightly more serious an informant than some".
However, he cautioned: "That is not to say it is not fantasy, we just don't know at this stage."

Even more fascinating. It bears out what a number of people have said above, that the McCanns realise that this could bu***** up their book sales, and belatedly Mitchell has been made to say something almost sensible.
I love the volte face, "he has done the right thing in the first instance by going to the police." A bit of a change from 'ring the expensive hotline'
and
However, he cautioned: "That is not to say it is not fantasy, we just don't know at this stage."
A bit like the original story of the abduction, in fact. The way the PJ treated it right from the start. - Believe nothing, accept nothing, keep an open mind, and test all possibilities, not matter how absurd they may seem -
Why is Mitchell suddenly changing his stance ? Does he know it is all about to end, and wants his last words to be remembered for being more measured and thought through ? Just a thought.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 18.02.11 15:05

PeterMac wrote: Sky news.

McCanns Cast Doubt On US Abduction Claims
1:37pm UK, Friday February 18, 2011
Steph Oliver, Sky News online
A family spokesman has insisted reports that Madeleine McCann was taken to the US after being snatched during a family holiday in Portugal must be treated with caution.
Clarence Mitchell told Sky News he was sceptical about claims made by a private investigator that Madeleine was abducted by an international paedophile gang.
The Angolan-born man and nightclub bouncer who made the claims also said he was forced to flee for his life when the group became aware of his interest.
Madeleine was nearly four when she disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.
"We should stress a note of caution here. These are claims that have been made to Spanish police, we understand," said Mr Mitchell.
"If this man has any credible information about Madeleine, he has done the right thing in the first instance by going to the police.
"But of course this information has to be investigated to establish if there is any truth or not."

Madeleine McCann went missing four years ago
Mr Mitchell went on: "America is a long way from Portugal. Smuggling a child into America through traditional channels would be virtually impossible.
"That's not to say it's not feasible, it possibly could be done, it's something that investigators have considered.
"There have been other tip-offs that America may have been a destination, but so far nothing has come of those."
Mr Mitchell added the fact the man did not approach the media first, was not seeking money for his story and was naming names suggested he may be a " slightly more serious an informant than some".

Even more fascinating. It bears out what a number of people have said above, that the McCanns realise that this could bu***** up their book sales, and belatedly Mitchell has been made to say something almost sensible.
I love the volte face, "he has done the right thing in the first instance by going to the police." A bit of a change from 'ring the expensive hotline'
and
A bit like the original story of the abduction, in fact. The way the PJ treated it right from the start. - Believe nothing, accept nothing, keep an open mind, and test all possibilities, not matter how absurd they may seem -
Why is Mitchell suddenly changing his stance ? Does he know it is all about to end, and wants his last words to be remembered for being more measured and thought through ? Just a thought.

H Peter, my theory is that the McCann's have blagged their way through nearly 4 years by riding the crest of an enormous xenophobic wave. They appeal to the most gullible, ignorant red necks amongst us, who would never believe the findings of the PJ's investigation over the claims of a group of white, middle class British doctors. They know their target audience well, and an Angolan man's claims would be considered dodgy. Enter the pink
pimp to assure their woefully ignorant fan base that TM aren't buying it either. Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Smiley-jumping0044
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Empty Clarence Mitchell's comments on SKY, planned?

Post by Tony Bennett 18.02.11 16:28

PeterMac wrote:Why is Mitchell suddenly changing his stance ? Does he know it is all about to end, and wants his last words to be remembered for being more measured and thought through ? Just a thought.
On one view, this is merely what the media call a fresh angle on an existing story - which SKY NEWS weren't first with.

So:

Original story: Maddie could be in U.S.!

New angle for SKY: Spokesman says be cautious...the Angolan isn't doing this for money - honest!

Indeed, since Murdoch owns the Sun and SKY and Clarence is known to swim in the same pool as them all, then it's highly possible that both stories were planned well in advance:

"Look, I'll give The Sun the exclusive about Maddie being in the U.S., then I'll release an exclusive statement to SKY about 11 am about me being cautious and the Angolan not being in it for the money etc., then I'll add a few new twists and turns for the News of the World on Sunday while it's still fresh in everyone's minds".

This morning's Sun concluded: "A spokesman for Kate and Gerry, of Rothley, Leics, said: 'We are grateful for the information'." I assume that spokesman was Clarence Mitchell.

On the other hand, four weeks ago we had Mitchell saying:

Abduction only an assumption...

Abduction a working hypothesis...

And now we have this morning's Sun story being commented by Mitchell as follows:

"We should stress a note of caution here...If this man has any credible information...if there is any truth or not...we just don't know at this stage."
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 18.02.11 16:45

Maybe she is with Tony Winters? sarcastic

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 18.02.11 17:57

Tony Bennett wrote:One again the Sun takes the British Sun-buying public for fools. This must surely be part of a worked-out plan by members of the elite to see just how gullible the British public are.

I note that the McCanns are 'grateful' for 'information' and 'dossiers' received from an Angolan-born night club bouncer who is an 'amateur sleuth' in his spare time.

What about some of us handing the McCanns a 'dossier'?

It seems they welcome dossiers from 'amateur sleuths'.

Kiko, Stella, HideHo, YNG, what are you waiting for?

You know the McCanns' address...

It's funny that telling Kiko etc to send his dossier to the McCanns has been interpreted by Bonnybraes as you telling people to harass them roll

I'm sure Kiko would rather chop his own head off than send his dossier to the McCanns rather than the PJ as the McCanns don't want this case reopened.

Apparently your post has been sent to Carter Ruck - don't the McCanns have to pay Carter Ruck to read their shyte?

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=908

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by poppydog 18.02.11 18:08

Why would this man give the information to the Spanish police? Am I missing something? I thought the Portugese police were dealing with this crime.
poppydog
poppydog

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.02.11 18:21

This time the Sun and Sky seem to be following what Jon Clarke, of the Olive Press in Andalucia, have written. Look at the heading.
http://www.theolivepress.es/2011/02/18/club-doorman-tells-spanish-police-he-knows-who-snatched-maddie-mccann/
is the link.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 18.02.11 18:26

Tony Bennett wrote: ...........

Indeed, since Murdoch owns the Sun and SKY

Sorry I had to snip you Tony, but this made me laugh so hard.
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann is in America – and I know who took her  Empty Not 'The Star'

Post by Tony Bennett 18.02.11 20:03

lj wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote: ...........

Indeed, since Murdoch owns the Sun and SKY

Sorry I had to snip you Tony, but this made me laugh so hard.
Yes, very good, never thought of it that way - mind you Richard-Desmond-the-porn-merchant still owns the Daily and Sunday 'Stars', I think!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 18.02.11 20:18

Huelva?

thinking

roll

Say no more.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.02.11 17:08

It is now a week since the report.
Has the FBI been informed ? What are the results?
Has the No 1 Private detective agency interviewed the Angolan? What were the results ?
The world is waiting, Mitchell, for your next report. Don't let us all down by staying silent !

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 24.02.11 17:44

big grin

@ Petermac

Knowing Mitchell, he will probably come out with some codswallop about investigations still ''ongoing'', and be unable to say anything for ''operational reasons''. He will then remind us that a little girl is still missing out there, and that if anybody has any information would they please come forward. It would make it all rather more interesting, if Mitchell were to say that he is full of joy due to recent information received from a terrific public reponse to The Sun article (public advertisement). He could say there have been given them some incredibly positive leads. Any incredibly positive leads are usually just that! Positively incredible.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by YNG 24.02.11 20:55

Judge Mental wrote: big grin

@ Petermac

Knowing Mitchell, he will probably come out with some codswallop about investigations still ''ongoing'', and be unable to say anything for ''operational reasons''. He will then remind us that a little girl is still missing out there, and that if anybody has any information would they please come forward. It would make it all rather more interesting, if Mitchell were to say that he is full of joy due to recent information received from a terrific public reponse to The Sun article (public advertisement). He could say there have been given them some incredibly positive leads. Any incredibly positive leads are usually just that! Positively incredible.

And don't forget to send any cash donations to the fund lol4

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.02.11 8:01

Of course, it would be so much better if Madeleine were in America, since she speaks English and could tell everyone her real name and about her lovely holiday in Portugal. Although, perhaps she is in a Hellish lair within 10 miles of somewhere else. Coming to no harm.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top