The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Wider Agenda - Page 2 Mm11

The Wider Agenda - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Wider Agenda - Page 2 Mm11

The Wider Agenda - Page 2 Regist10

The Wider Agenda

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Wider Agenda - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wider Agenda

Post by Judge Mental 19.01.11 20:38

We are doomed rock rock
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 19.01.11 20:52

Cherry wrote:There was some discussion on this on the 3as and I thought we came up with one or more of the guests being involved in companies which did microchipping.

wow Wonder if HideHo has anything about this on her 3A threads?

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by YNG 19.01.11 21:25

Judge Mental wrote:We are doomed rock rock

I wouldn't worry about it JM, won't be long before microchips are a thing of the past, like gramophones sarcastic

Here's one to think about, being as it's 2011 ........ add together the number you will be on your birthday this year, how old you will be, ( if you've already had your birthday this yr use that ) + the last 2 digits of the Year u were born .........

example - I'm 21 this yr ( I wish ) added to the last 2 digits of my date of birth + 90

Then try it with someone you know. omg
YNG

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.01.11 0:48

Shocked Finnish doctor claims secret plans to microchip newborns in US & Europe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.11 9:27

I had a dream not so long ago which goes one better than putting microchips in babies.

By replacing a metal filling in a connecting upper and lower molar, I was able to communicate by morse code back to base.

Now who would query anything metal inside a metal filling? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When's the next Mission Impossible film? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by YNG 28.01.11 22:18

Stella wrote:I had a dream not so long ago which goes one better than putting microchips in babies.

By replacing a metal filling in a connecting upper and lower molar, I was able to communicate by morse code back to base.

Now who would query anything metal inside a metal filling? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When's the next Mission Impossible film? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl ........... I once read something about someone getting a radio signal in there metal filling lol!

on a more serious note ;

Biometric technology .......... DNA matching the "ultimate" biometric technology which would produce proof-positive identification of an individual omg
YNG

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top