The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Mm11

References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Mm11

References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Regist10

References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Penfold 31.08.13 19:05

She  was sure she'd been 'taken ' because Cuddle Cat was on a high shelf in the bedroom? The high shelf that doesn't exist. 

And the cynical placing of CC peeking out of her bag at the Portimao police station.

It does leave a nasty taste in your mouth doesn't it.

"Interacting' and 'role play' sound to have come straight out of a Powerpoint presentation!
Penfold

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest 31.08.13 19:09

The photos of the twins being paraded around with multiple Cuddle cats make me spit feathers!

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/CUDDLE_CAT.htm

Role play also means to me the weird games my son used to enjoy as a teenager - along the lines of Dungeons and Dragons.

I'm surprised that Kate hasn't suggested that Madeleine was old enough for those.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BerylJ 31.08.13 20:05

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Allegedly had a toy called Cuddle Cat......apart from a baby photo with a pink toy which could have been something else, there's no proof that Madeleine was ever fond of it.

I haven't yet worked out the significance of this toy; why say it was her favourite toy if it wasn't?

As for the interacting and role playing terms, they sound creepy in conjunction with the other unsettling elements of this case but I think that they could also be formal medical parlance.
The other day whilst on holiday I was chatting to a family group with a child aged 3 and a bit. This child had what looked like a grubby rag but turned out to be a soft toy dog. I discussed it with the Mum and she said he had had it since birth and was never without it though he wouldn't allow it to go into the bath with him, she'd wished he would.
Now that toy was a comforter and looked like one, some of the photographs on the link NFWTD gave it looks too new, even down to all the stitched whiskers being in place and the colour pink fresh. It certainly doesn't look anything like a nearly four year old comforter. And yes are there any photos with Madeleine with it, none, apart from one where it could be abything pink.
As a marketing ploy though, it certainly tugged at the heart strings.
BerylJ
BerylJ

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 31.08.13 21:06

My daughter had a small white bear she carried around with her everywhere. We went on holiday and sure enough that bear is on every photo, on the swing, the slide everywhere my daughter was photographed in fact.
So there must have been plenty of photos of Madeleine with that cuddlecat --------- mustn't there?

Cuddlecat was an obvious prop, it was even hanging out of the corner of Kate's bag on Arguido day.
Washing it was a big mistake, certainly a wtf moment for many people because it's just something you wouldn't do Kate. Just like sending all of Madeleine's clothes to the camp laundry, it's not a normal action imo.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by biggurllypants 01.09.13 11:31

They are  all  bizzare characters  .   They have thought of everything  so they think  i dont understand why they arent just called out on the inconsistencies and their lies  shark   maddy is shark food now  

Cuddle cat is a well orchestrated  lie
biggurllypants
biggurllypants

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by biggurllypants 01.09.13 11:43

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/1/03-11-07-Mail4-MadeleinesDNA-DoesProoveHerBOdyWasInMccannsCar.JPG

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/7nov7/05_11_2007.htm

clothing found including shower curtain          
the  whole big messy coverup
biggurllypants
biggurllypants

Back to top Go down

References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty when did dp return to britian ?

Post by biggurllypants 01.09.13 11:46

when did theother tapas return to  gb ?    the bag was found 2 weeks after   maddy went missing
biggurllypants
biggurllypants

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 01.09.13 14:14

Gillyspot wrote:Nope it was come on down.... David Payne!

"We know they didn't do it. One of our party saw Madeleine being abducted. We were waiting for something to happen but didn't in our worst nightmare think it would be this."

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/TAPPAS9.htm
I think Payne meant the mediacircus, which insisted on publishing about the case and that didn't leave the McCanns and Tapas 7 in peace.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.09.13 14:16

I'm sure it's been established before that the comment was made in September 2007 when the McCanns were made arguidos.

That's what was meant by expecting something to happen but never thinking that's what it would be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 01.09.13 14:30

biggurllypants wrote:http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/1/03-11-07-Mail4-MadeleinesDNA-DoesProoveHerBOdyWasInMccannsCar.JPG

In my opinion, I think that the (pieces) of clothes  or clothes that the McCanns used to clean up the apartment were put on the Gerry's blue bag and buried on the beach.  Because they obviously used them to dry up behind the sofa.I also think that eventual monitors of the rest of the Tapas are also in that bag.

The bag found on the way to  the airport is smoke and mirrors.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.09.13 14:42

marconi wrote:
biggurllypants wrote:http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/1/03-11-07-Mail4-MadeleinesDNA-DoesProoveHerBOdyWasInMccannsCar.JPG

In my opinion, I think that the (pieces) of clothes  or clothes that the McCanns used to clean up the apartment were put on the Gerry's blue bag and buried on the beach.  Because they obviously used them to dry up behind the sofa.I also think that eventual monitors of the rest of the Tapas are also in that bag.
@marconi.

I don't wish to derail this topic but I think you owe an apology to lj. I'm not letting go of this as you were quite rude to her.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.09.13 17:31

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm sure it's been established before that the comment was made in September 2007 when the McCanns were made arguidos.

That's what was meant by expecting something to happen but never thinking that's what it would be.

I've now found a reference for this.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id18.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah 09.11.13 23:32

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The photos of the twins being paraded around with multiple Cuddle cats make me spit feathers!
References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Mail-6-1-08-km
mmm, I love the smell of Omo

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah 09.11.13 23:47

I want to say this in general, sorry for being off-topic liar 

Imo the only people that truly think a child in the hands of paedophiles can be unharmed, are paedophiles.
A paedophile thinks he just loves children and do nice things to the kid, and the kids enjoys it too, is an enabler.
Paedophiles think (or act that they think) they don't do any harm and if a kid later is a psychologic wreck, it is
not because of their loving deeds, but because the fuss others make of it.

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Freudian Slip? A "Tu'ppence" is old slang for a young female's genitals

Post by Sonmi-451 31.03.14 0:28

kangdang wrote:I have always found KM's comment "Whoever she is with she will be given them her tuppence worth" strange.  She is referring to a child of not yet four whom has allegedly been snatched away from the security of her family and placed in heavens knows what situation with heavens knows who....and KM says..."Whoever she is with she will be given them her tuppence worth".  Odds are that Madeleine would have been feeling lost, confused and terrified at best, I very much doubt she would be emotionally capable of giving her abductors "her tuppence worth".  What does that comment say about KM's views of Madeliene?

Hi, (new here, so apologies if I'm making any mistakes in how I'm posting this. I trust someone will let me what I'm doing wrong if I have). 

I note that a response to kangdang's original post challenged it and said that the sentence "giving her tuppence worth" has no sexual overtones.

I must disagree. A "tuppence" is old British slang for a young girl's vagina, (note: specifically a young girl).

Please see the following link for the slang definition of 'tuppence':       http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tuppence

So, since I was raised in a family where my sisters used the slang/childish word 'tuppence', the sentence "Whoever she is with she will be given them her tuppence worth" belies, in a Freudian sense, a quite dark meaning.

The definition of a Freudian Slip, (source: Bing Dictionary] is as follows:
Freu·di·an slip

1. psychologically significant slip of tongue: an accidental mistake, usually the use of the wrong word in a sentence, thought to betray somebody's subconscious preoccupations
Sonmi-451
Sonmi-451

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 31.03.14 0:42

Sonmi-451 wrote:
kangdang wrote:I have always found KM's comment "Whoever she is with she will be given them her tuppence worth" strange.  She is referring to a child of not yet four whom has allegedly been snatched away from the security of her family and placed in heavens knows what situation with heavens knows who....and KM says..."Whoever she is with she will be given them her tuppence worth".  Odds are that Madeleine would have been feeling lost, confused and terrified at best, I very much doubt she would be emotionally capable of giving her abductors "her tuppence worth".  What does that comment say about KM's views of Madeliene?

Hi, (new here, so apologies if I'm making any mistakes in how I'm posting this. I trust someone will let me what I'm doing wrong if I have). 

I note that a response to kangdang's original post challenged it and said that the sentence "giving her tuppence worth" has no sexual overtones.

I must disagree. A "tuppence" is old British slang for a young girl's vagina, (note: specifically a young girl).

Please see the following link for the slang definition of 'tuppence':       http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tuppence

So, since I was raised in a family where my sisters used the slang/childish word 'tuppence', the sentence "Whoever she is with she will be given them her tuppence worth" belies, in a Freudian sense, a quite dark meaning.

Freu·di·an slip

1. psychologically significant slip of tongue: an accidental mistake, usually the use of the wrong word in a sentence, thought to betray somebody's subconscious preoccupations

Hello Kangdang and welcome. I have to agree re what the term 'tuppence' meant in my background. 
However to give my two penneth had a totally different meaning,

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=two-penneth

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Tuppence or Two-penneth - A Freudian Slip?

Post by Sonmi-451 31.03.14 2:09

Nina wrote:
Sonmi-451 wrote:

Freu·di·an slip

Hello Kangdang and welcome. I have to agree re what the term 'tuppence' meant in my background. 
However to give my two penneth had a totally different meaning,  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=two-penneth

Hi Nina & thanks for your welcome, (it's actually Sonmi-451 here, kangdang made the original comment  big grin ). I've been reading these threads for some time from the side-curtains, but felt compelled to chip in on this particular issue.

I agree with you that the literal interpretation would be "two-penneth" and thus the meaning is exactly as you say, with KM suggesting that Madeleine would be giving her captor a hard time and that makes perfect sense.

However, I'm from a Northern ancestry and I use "Two-Penneth" (thoughts & views) and "Tuppence" (female parts) quite distinctly from each other, and although they might sound similar I, nor anyone around me, would ever accidentally mix the two.  So I'm not sure if I presented my case very well! The idea I was trying to present was that using the word "tuppence worth" instead of "two-penneth worth" does change the meaning to a (slang & crude) sexual one.

If it was a Freudian slip it doesn't have to imply anything sinister.  It could be either an 'innocent' Freudian slip, (e.g. someone with subconscious fears about what an abductor may be doing), just as it could equally be a 'suppression' Freudian slip, (e.g. someone suppressing conscious knowledge about what someone may be doing).

Just a thought... but it would be interesting to see what a Freudian psychiatrist would think if they heard the phrase "I bet she's giving whoever she's with her tuppence worth" in the specific context of a female and a male... particularly if that phrase was spoken by someone from an area where 'tuppence' was the common slang term for a female child's parts? Are there any psychiatrists in these threads? I'm happy to go with what the experts think...
Sonmi-451
Sonmi-451

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.03.14 7:54

I agree about the subtle difference between the words tuppence and two penneth worth.

It concerns me that a northerner like Kate would use the word tuppence in the context that she did.

If this was the only suspect thing she ever said or did, it could be dismissed as innocent but of course 99% of her actions are open to suspicion.

P.S. Forgot to say  welcome to Sonmi-451.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 31.03.14 9:49

Hello nice to be back! I have been wanting to post for some time but unable to as laptop was stolen from the car with modem. Thieves here have a new way of getting your stuff from your car. They have a remote which they covertly press as you press your remote to lock your car. My phone was broken so I had a temp one which I could not post with.

A headmaster of a very prestigious private school was arrested in my area (Mpumalanga), for the possession of child pornography. At the same time a middle class couple were arrested in my area for paedophilia involving their very own children. They were arrested after taking their mobile phone for repairs. The husband realised that he had not wiped off incriminating photos and an employee seeing the photos alerted the police who arrested the husband when he went back to retrieve his phone. 
The school principal arrested will be going on trial shortly, he was arrested on a tip off from the Netherlands, a spin off from an ongoing Interpol investigation who are busy investigating a huge paedophile network spanning countries such as UK Belgium Netherlands.

About a year ago there was an entire family arrested in Pretoria for paedophilia. When the police raided the middleclass suburban house the adults were actually caught in the act in bed with the poor children. These adults were the parents as well as the grandparents. They were also making videos for the paedophile market.

The sooner we open our eyes to the depths of depravity people are prepared to sink to for money, and to satisfy their own perversions, the sooner innocent children can be protected and helped.  The thought of paedophilia happening within the family circle offends decent peoples sensibilities, but we cannot bury our heads ostrich like and ignore it. It is a shame that children involved may read certain unpalatable posts, but a crime has been committed, and the perpetrators seem to be getting away with it. Paedophilia is rife in this world, and has perhaps affected more people than we can imagine. x
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 24.05.14 0:45

Indeed. How could a 3 year old girl give her "tuppence worth" to her abductor? What a ridiculous thing for KM to say. It's like saying she's not worried, Three year old Madeleine would sort out her abductor. I had dismissed this comment from KM as another one of her ridiculous statements but today I saw this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tuppence

and I have to say, it confirms my suspicions about what this case is all about Sad
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.05.14 9:54

The more usual wording of the expression which means to speak your mind is to give your two penn'orth worth.

I can't help wondering if, along with the inappropriate photos and other odd comments, that this is an in-joke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 24.05.14 10:15

NFWTD, I purport the theory that the photos and Kate's words such as tuppence worth, plus various strange utterances and scribblings, are a subtle message (warning), to others to keep up the support system for the pair...or else certain doings of powerful people will be made public. All imo.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by spacestar 29.01.17 0:14

Marian wrote:Aiyoyo, I can understand how someone whose child was genuinely missing could at times have dreadful thoughts and dreams as to what might have happened. However, putting them into words (page 129, that number is ingrained in my mind!) is entirely another matter, especially when it's claimed that the book was wriiten for the benefit of one's other children.

Kate's statement that Madeleine will be giving her abductor her tuppence worth concerns me. To me as a southerner, all it means is that Madeleine will be standing up for herself and not be lost for words. However, as shown in the link, "tuppence" is also a euphemism for the female genitalia. I believe that it is now dated and was more prevalent in the north of England.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tuppence

I can't help but wonder if Kate, raised in Liverpool, would have been aware of the other meaning of the word and, if she was, why she chose to use it.

I don't know what to make of Kate McCann's book to be honest, I haven't got past the 8th chapter, but from reading excerpts on forums etc I can't help but get an uneasy feeling about all of this. Several references are made to washing/bathing, and toilet issues, with her mentioning on the last night she put her to bed after her last "wee wee", all unnecessary detail as far as I can see, and as for the quote on page 129 regarding her perfect little genitals being torn apart, I just have a very odd feeling that maybe Madeleine had some kind of defect in her genitals. It's a psychological thing I read about once, about how people try to reinforce an idea through unnecessary detail in what they say. I may be well off the mark, but something is very very wrong about this whole case, and many of the photos and remarks made by the McCanns themselves would feed a paedophiles fantasy. IMO of course.
spacestar

Activity : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 29.01.17 20:51

I've said this before on another thread, but who on earth even knows what 'perfect  genitals' look like? It's all too weird..
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 29.01.17 22:45

worriedmum wrote:I've said this before on another thread, but who on earth even knows what 'perfect  genitals' look like? It's all too weird..
I should imagine a dotor would have seen quite a few..........
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top