The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

haysmacintyre resigning as auditors - Page 2 Mm11

haysmacintyre resigning as auditors - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

haysmacintyre resigning as auditors - Page 2 Mm11

haysmacintyre resigning as auditors - Page 2 Regist10

haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haysmacintyre resigning as auditors - Page 2 Empty Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by jeanmonroe 10.03.17 15:07

"The Fund they set up to 'search for Madeleine' is fraudulent if 'any person involved' knew Madeleine 'was dead' at the time it was set up."
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

haysmacintyre resigning as auditors - Page 2 Empty Re: haysmacintyre resigning as auditors

Post by Verdi 10.03.17 15:36

JRP wrote:A "trading" limited company needs it's accounts auditing, but a dormant company doesn't. The High Quality Wristband Company Ltd, is still trading. If you are insane enough you can still donate to Mr and Mrs Suey McSueface's charity ltd.

It would be unusual for auditors not to do a final audit before signing off, it's strange jumping ship while it's still active.

Website maintenance surely equals active?
The patient is dead... apart from some movement in his big toe.
I take your point - hence the bracketed question mark added. 

HaysMackintyre's resignation notification is dated 3rd February 2017, not long after submission of the accounts for year ending March 2016 - realistically, they can't just abandon ship mid-stream, as you say there must be a final audit and no doubt is/will be.

Because there is a website standing (not a legal requirement for a Limited Company active or otherwise), that still features an on-line shop for good quality wristbands and a graduated donation button - does that equate to a 'trading' limited company?  If there has been no movement on the income and expenditrue front through the auspices of a website - can it be said that a company is still trading?

The fund accounts for year ending March 2016 are so vague, it's impossible to determine company movement and I don't doubt any final audit report will be anymore enlightening.  The fund has always operated under a cloud of suspicion.

We shall see - or not as the case maybe.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.03.17 15:37

The Rooster wrote:If the accountancy firm are responsible for initiating the resignation it could be because of compliance reasons and the desire to protect the downside... Protect from what???
The fraud squad?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 10.03.17 15:45

Verdi wrote:
JRP wrote:A "trading" limited company needs it's accounts auditing, but a dormant company doesn't. The High Quality Wristband Company Ltd, is still trading. If you are insane enough you can still donate to Mr and Mrs Suey McSueface's charity ltd.

It would be unusual for auditors not to do a final audit before signing off, it's strange jumping ship while it's still active.

HaysMackintyre's resignation notification is dated 3rd February 2017, not long after submission of the accounts for year ending March 2016 - realistically, they can't just abandon ship mid-stream, as you say there must be a final audit and no doubt is/will be.

Because there is a website standing (not a legal requirement for a Limited Company active or otherwise), that still features an on-line shop for good quality wristbands and a graduated donation button - does that equate to a 'trading' limited company?  If there has been no movement on the income and expenditrue front through the auspices of a website - can it be said that a company is still trading?

The fund accounts for year ending March 2016 are so vague, it's impossible to determine company movement and I don't doubt any final audit report will be anymore enlightening.  The fund has always operated under a cloud of suspicion.

I think the fact that there is a gateway for payment on the website means it's trading, how could they stop somebody from making a payment?
I know it's vague and I'm not a financial whizzkid but I can't see a firm of accountants resigning, wouldn't they wait until the doors were locked and the Mc's told them their services are no longer required?

Anyway, as you said - we shall see, or not see
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.03.17 15:49

JRP wrote:
Verdi wrote:

I think the fact that there is a gateway for payment on the website means it's trading, how could they stop somebody from making a payment?
I know it's vague and I'm not a financial whizzkid but I can't see a firm of accountants resigning, wouldn't they wait until the doors were locked and the Mc's told them their services are no longer required?

Forgive me if I don't put that to the test smilie .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 10.03.17 15:54

Verdi wrote:
JRP wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Forgive me if I don't put that to the test smilie .

Yes that's a good point. But I ain't testin it either  nah
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.03.17 15:59

Here is Mrs. Bleeding Obvious, either you are open for trading or you are not.

The sad fact is that the Fund has not shown any transparent evidence of its income although the website is open to donations.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.03.17 20:03

haysmacintyre resigning as auditors - Page 2 Google10

whistling

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 41995

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 10.03.17 21:36

Now that's what you call SEO, well done. It will be interesting to see what the traffic volume is to the page, bounce rate and time on site.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 11.03.17 1:30

Verdi,

‘The transfer of nigh on half a million quid to 'fixed assets' could be a way of securing monies, should the McCanns be faced with a hefty bill following the ruling of the Lisbon Supreme Court.’

If this is what they have tried to do, a UK court would soon undo it on the grounds of ‘fraudulent preference’.

Far better ways around to lose assets & monies, which would be much harder to trace and follow.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuffink67 11.03.17 20:32

Both Common Purpose and the Find Madeleine Fund Trust used Haysmacintyre as their auditors
Nuffink67
Nuffink67

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina 11.03.17 23:18

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
haysmacintyre resigning as auditors - Page 2 Google10

whistling
Third one down from the Sun, dated 2nd Feb re McCann's loss, is the day before Haymacintyre resign (earlier in this thread 3rd Feb). Is this relevant?
Christina

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.03.17 23:41

Doug D wrote:Verdi,

‘The transfer of nigh on half a million quid to 'fixed assets' could be a way of securing monies, should the McCanns be faced with a hefty bill following the ruling of the Lisbon Supreme Court.’

If this is what they have tried to do, a UK court would soon undo it on the grounds of ‘fraudulent preference’.

Far better ways around to lose assets & monies, which would be much harder to trace and follow.
Technically no doubt you are right but judging by the Sunday Express exclusive headline for tomorrows edition, looks like I was right.

The McCann propaganda machine has been trundling on for ten years - they tend to be a trifle predictable after the first or second year.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuffink67 11.03.17 23:44

Verdi wrote:

Technically no doubt you are right but judging by the Sunday Express exclusive headline for tomorrows edition, looks like I was right.

The McCann propaganda machine has been trundling on for ten years - they tend to be a trifle predictable after the first or second year.
Hi Verdi
Have you ever researched the links with these auditors and their connections with Common Purpose ?
Nuffink67
Nuffink67

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.03.17 23:58

Nuffink67 wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Hi Verdi
Have you ever researched the links with these auditors and their connections with Common Purpose ?
Hello Nuffink67 - I hope you are enjoying the forum.

Is that as in Common Purpose the British-founded charity that runs leadership development programmes around the world?  If so, or not as the case maybe, do you have a specific reason for asking - do you know of an interesting connection that could lead somewhere if researched?

Personally. I'm not aware of a connection but then I guess HaysMacKintyre service hundreds of organisations in the capacity of auditors.  I have however, wondered if they are or have been associated with one or more of the organisations connected to the Find Madeleine campaign - like Kennedy's Litium Holdings - or Virgin Branson - or Sir Green - or Freud Communications - or Jon Corner's River Media - or Glenfield Hospital or maybe like their string of dubious private detectives - by recommendation or plucked out of yellow pages ......

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuffink67 12.03.17 0:03

Verdi wrote:
Nuffink67 wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Hi Verdi

Is that as in Common Purpose the British-founded charity that runs leadership development programmes around the world?  If so, or not as the case maybe, do you have a specific reason for asking - do you know of an interesting connection that could lead somewhere if researched.

Personally. I'm not aware of a connection but then I guess HaysMacKintyre Oservice hundreds of organisations in the capacity of auditors.  I have hwever, wondered if they are or have been associated with one or more of the organisations connected to the Find Madeleine campaign - like Kennedy's Litium Holdings - or Branson - or Green - or Freud Communications - or Jon Corner's River Media - Glenfield Hospital -  or ......
They like to restrict the freedom of press, but lately there has been so many comments being allowed in various news areas being moderated in simpler terms. They were associated with these auditors and are staunch against free speech. Just thought there might be something to the loosening of the press.
With the auditors gone etc etc
Nuffink67
Nuffink67

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.03.17 0:23

Nuffink67 wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Nuffink67 wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Hi Verdi

Is that as in Common Purpose the British-founded charity that runs leadership development programmes around the world?  If so, or not as the case maybe, do you have a specific reason for asking - do you know of an interesting connection that could lead somewhere if researched.

Personally. I'm not aware of a connection but then I guess HaysMacKintyre Oservice hundreds of organisations in the capacity of auditors.  I have hwever, wondered if they are or have been associated with one or more of the organisations connected to the Find Madeleine campaign - like Kennedy's Litium Holdings - or Branson - or Green - or Freud Communications - or Jon Corner's River Media - Glenfield Hospital -  or ......
They like to restrict the freedom of press, but lately there has been so many comments being allowed in various news areas being moderated in simpler terms. They were associated with these auditors and are staunch against free speech. Just thought there might be something to the loosening of the press.
I admire your optimism - all I can say is just wait for tomorrows tidal wave of pro-McCann headlines and see if you still feel that degree optimism this time Monday morning.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuffink67 12.03.17 2:42

Verdi wrote:
Nuffink67 wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Nuffink67 wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Hi Verdi

I admire your optimism - all I can say is just wait for tomorrows tidal wave of pro-McCann headlines and see if you still feel that degree optimism this time Monday morning.
I admire your reply - all I can say is I think Im a bit lost. Im trying to search your profile because of yourself being a researcher. Am I missing something ?
You dont seem to have started many threads with any research results. Am I searching correctly ?
Is all your research work explained in replies....Just curious
Nuffink67
Nuffink67

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.03.17 12:07

Nuffink67 wrote:
I admire your reply - all I can say is I think Im a bit lost. Im trying to search your profile because of yourself being a researcher. Am I missing something ?
You dont seem to have started many threads with any research results. Am I searching correctly ?
Is all your research work explained in replies....Just curious
I'm unable to respond to your particular questions as, quite frankly, I haven't a clue what you're getting at.

I was previously responding to your comment about "something to the loosening of the press" - I thought perhaps your optimism in this direction might alter after the customary Sunday blitz of pro-McCann reports.  Perhaps I misunderstood your meaning.

Whatever, it matters not in the grand scheme of things. 

As for your searching prowess, you will now be aware of the wealth of information available at your fingertips on this forum alone.  Your time and efforts would be much more to your advantage it you use the facility for it's intended purpose - searching an individual members posting history will only waste your valuable time.  Come to think of it - you might even learn something by that alone.

howdy

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Letterwriter 12.03.17 22:13

For a common or garden small company, an audit is entirely optional.

They may or may not retain the same firm of accountants but might have asked them not to conduct an audit any more.

The req'd accounts filings are also minimal - Abbreviated/FRS102A accounts don't show much at all.
Letterwriter
Letterwriter

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top