The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The continuing love affair between Jim Gamble of CEOP and Dr Gerry McCann - Page 2 Mm11

The continuing love affair between Jim Gamble of CEOP and Dr Gerry McCann - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The continuing love affair between Jim Gamble of CEOP and Dr Gerry McCann - Page 2 Mm11

The continuing love affair between Jim Gamble of CEOP and Dr Gerry McCann - Page 2 Regist10

The continuing love affair between Jim Gamble of CEOP and Dr Gerry McCann

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The continuing love affair between Jim Gamble of CEOP and Dr Gerry McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: The continuing love affair between Jim Gamble of CEOP and Dr Gerry McCann

Post by Tony Bennett 11.12.09 13:44

badmanners wrote:

Anyone can get them [Child Exploitation Manuals] if they want. They can be downloaded as a PDF or purchased for a small sum.

No they can't. One of the many CEOP publications shown on the video at the McCanns' villa is entitled 'MISSING AND ABDUCTED CHILDREN: A Law Enforcement Guide to Case Investigation and Program Management'. That does not appear to be either for sale or for pdf. download. nor do any of the others. I repeat: how did the McCanns get hold of all these procedure manuals?

They are not secret in any shape or form, that is a deliberate lie put about by certain people in the PJ and one which I find totally unforgiveable.

I wonder who's telling the 'deliberate lies'. Some CEOP publications are available to the public, but others are classified.

When people here choose to repeat it because it suits their sick agenda they just show themselves up. And I don't care what Mark Harrison is 'supposed' to have said about it either.

NO. Doesn't suit your 'agenda', does it?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

The continuing love affair between Jim Gamble of CEOP and Dr Gerry McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: The continuing love affair between Jim Gamble of CEOP and Dr Gerry McCann

Post by preciousramotswe 11.12.09 15:00

Classified? !!

Have you asked, and been refused them?
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 11.12.09 15:01

Here they are Tony.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/ResourceServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=643

Remember old son, Google is your friend thumbsup
preciousramotswe

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 11.12.09 15:02

First copy is free, if you want one big grin
preciousramotswe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.09 15:52

Tony Bennett wrote:
badmanners wrote:

Anyone can get them [Child Exploitation Manuals] if they want. They can be downloaded as a PDF or purchased for a small sum.

No they can't. One of the many CEOP publications shown on the video at the McCanns' villa is entitled 'MISSING AND ABDUCTED CHILDREN: A Law Enforcement Guide to Case Investigation and Program Management'. That does not appear to be either for sale or for pdf. download. nor do any of the others. I repeat: how did the McCanns get hold of all these procedure manuals?

They are not secret in any shape or form, that is a deliberate lie put about by certain people in the PJ and one which I find totally unforgiveable.

I wonder who's telling the 'deliberate lies'. Some CEOP publications are available to the public, but others are classified.

When people here choose to repeat it because it suits their sick agenda they just show themselves up. And I don't care what Mark Harrison is 'supposed' to have said about it either.

NO. Doesn't suit your 'agenda', does it?

Chinagirl posted the three publications that are visible in that -edited- video. Plus a link to CEOP's site.
"A Scoping Project on Child Trafficking in the UK - June 2007" you can download here : http://www.ceop.gov.uk/downloads/documents/child_trafficking_report0607.pdf

"Every Five Minutes : A review of the available data on missing children in the UK" which is in fact :
PACT (2005) Every Five Minutes: A review of the Available Data on Missing Children in the UK (London: PACT)
http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/media-centre/papers/detail.asp?dsid=603
http://uk.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/ResourceServlet?LanguageCountry=en_GB&PageId=3393
Download at : http://uk.missingkids.com/en_GB/docs/Every_5_Minutes_PACT.pdf

And now the final blow to your case: wow
http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents/ModelChild.pdf

Finally, much of the content of this model policy is based on material found in the NCMEC publication titled
Missing and Abducted Children: A Law Enforcement Guide to Case Investigation and Program Management.

That publication contains chapters covering each type of missing child case and provides individual
checklists that offer step-by-step recommendations for successful case investigation. A free copy of this
publication can be obtained by calling 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).

There goes the "top secrect" documents or manuals. :ambersuz:
I see badmanners also posted some of the information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 11.12.09 16:33

badmanners wrote:Here they are Tony.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/ResourceServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=643

Remember old son, Google is your friend thumbsup

I'm sure Mr Bennett has far more important things to do than to be bothering with a silly old Google search.
Old Nick

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by flytrap 11.12.09 16:59

Certainly looks that way doesn't it?

Research is a good thing...best done BEFORE you post your theories.
flytrap

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.09 19:18

Oh be fair to him. He did do some research. In the tabloids and on Morais' site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 11.12.09 20:37

Clearly Mr Bennett has nothing to say.

It's the usual, I'm afraid.
preciousramotswe

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 12.12.09 0:01

Oh for pitys sake do you lot have nothng better to do than relentlessly nit-pick over every minutia of Mr Bennett's life - give it a rest? What began as a decent forum is now rapidly turning into the hate-fuelled 'Tony' section on MM.
Disappointing to see just about every thread has been hijacked by a few members who seem intent on causing disruption and have no interest in debating the topics on the forum in a rational and civilized manner.

As it is strangely quiet on the MM forum I am beginning to wonder if TB's critics have all migrated to this forum.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.09 0:04

Agreed Autumn! MR. Bennett speaks the truth to Power and that is Why they are all afraid of him! Without him to spread Dr. Amaral's Truth no one would have heard of him in Britain!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The continuing love affair between Jim Gamble of CEOP and Dr Gerry McCann - Page 2 Empty Where did Gerry get his CEOP Manuals from? - THE ANSWER

Post by Tony Bennett 12.12.09 0:05

[quote="badmanners"]Here they are Tony.

Remember old son, Google is your friend/quote]
Thanks all for your help; I found the answer I wanted anyway on one of Gerry McCann's blogs, here's the relevant one:

"Clarence was on the 'phone early today and we had several 'phone calls to discuss the latest requests for interviews from TV companies. We discussed the fees of course and we seem to be nearing agreement. One of the Leicestershire police officers we've got to know quite well kindly brought us a whole set of CEOP manuals - 9 of them altogether - which will help no end in our searching for Madeleine. One of them was from the U.S.

Brian Kennedy 'phoned up this afternoon to tell me he was unhappy with Metodo 3 but had just been speaking to one of the 'big boys' in international espionage, Kevin Halligen. He comes highly recommended and Brian feels he can do a much better job than Francisco Marco, who rather blew Metodo 3's credibility with his wild claims about being hot on Madeleine's trail and promises to bring her home for Christmas.

With the kids out of the way in the afternoon I managed to get through another three chapters of 'The Interpretation of Murder'. I must say the book is just like it says on the cover: 'spectacular' and 'fiendishly clever'."
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.09 0:21

Read that book after it was recommended by Richard and Judy! Quite a Thriller! Not the kind of book I'd want to read if my daughter was Missing! But a thriller nonetheless! Very good book!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.09 9:52

aliberte wrote:Read that book after it was recommended by Richard and Judy! Quite a Thriller! Not the kind of book I'd want to read if my daughter was Missing! But a thriller nonetheless! Very good book!

Most of the millions of people who read this best selling novel in over 20 countries thought it was good too, but apparently the mere possession of it is indicative of a murderous mind in some quarters, time to be afraid people, very afraid.... roll
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 12.12.09 14:26

JessicaPer wrote:
aliberte wrote:Read that book after it was recommended by Richard and Judy! Quite a Thriller! Not the kind of book I'd want to read if my daughter was Missing! But a thriller nonetheless! Very good book!

Most of the millions of people who read this best selling novel in over 20 countries thought it was good too, but apparently the mere possession of it is indicative of a murderous mind in some quarters, time to be afraid people, very afraid.... roll

Reading the comments from Gerry's blog re the murder novel, he certainly comes over as callous and uncaring.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 12.12.09 15:18

Autumn wrote:Oh for pitys sake do you lot have nothng better to do than relentlessly nit-pick over every minutia of Mr Bennett's life - give it a rest? What began as a decent forum is now rapidly turning into the hate-fuelled 'Tony' section on MM.
Disappointing to see just about every thread has been hijacked by a few members who seem intent on causing disruption and have no interest in debating the topics on the forum in a rational and civilized manner.

As it is strangely quiet on the MM forum I am beginning to wonder if TB's critics have all migrated to this forum.

I also agree Autumn. Very tedious and predictable. They take over the threads with the sole purpose of spilling their venom all over them. TB obviously scares them witless.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.09 16:06

Autumn wrote:Oh for pitys sake do you lot have nothng better to do than relentlessly nit-pick over every minutia of Mr Bennett's life - give it a rest? What began as a decent forum is now rapidly turning into the hate-fuelled 'Tony' section on MM.

Autumn, were you not the one on the MM forum accused, bullied and abused by Ambersuz for being a clone of someone else? And yes you were angry because the Ambersuz person did not believe you. I remember.
I don't remember if you were banned or left yourself. It was certainly unfair to you and the person who was cloned.
There were protests from other posters. You call that also nit-picking?

It is your choice if you want to be lied to by people who claim their role in the Madeleine McCann case. Other people, like me, make the choice not to accept the many lies in this case. This is not nit-pick.
If the truth is deliberatly violenced, it must be corrected. If you can't deal with the truth, that is your problem.

If people like Bennet wantonly, with the aim of disseminating false information to damage other people, that's malicious intent, or if you want, hate. It is this hate that I and many people with me, will fight!
Don't you turn things upside down. You can do better than that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.09 16:24

Er, mr Bennett, if you give wrong or false information, you have to accept that it will be corrected, because posters do not accept the truth to be violenced. If you can't stand that, that is your problem.
It is a bit childish to hide behind 'abuse' or report posters you don't like to shut up posters.
You did that once with me, but no way you get another chance to get away with that again.
I'll put up my own blog and I will continue to fight all the lies and abuse of power I see in the case of Madeleine McCann.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.09 16:41

marigold wrote:
TB obviously scares them witless.

Whahahaaaa...this is so funny....

The continuing love affair between Jim Gamble of CEOP and Dr Gerry McCann - Page 2 Emoticon-cartoon-022
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 12.12.09 16:45

Once again, we see the yet another thread hijacked for the purpose of attacking Tony Bennett. Give it a rest.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.09 16:58

Autumn wrote:Once again, we see the yet another thread hijacked for the purpose of attacking Tony Bennett. Give it a rest.

It is not hijacked Autumn. If it is then it is hijacked by people trying to protect Bennett. If i posted something totally inaccurate you will be all over it screaming and shouting.
It has been pointed out to Bennett that he is wrong, yet refuses to see the obvious things in front of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 12.12.09 20:11

Whatever Bennett says he will be attacked. It isn't what he says but who he is pointing the finger at that really upsets the pros. Anyone who dares to criticise the fragrant duo are fair game for venomous attacks it seems and particularly TB who acted rather just sat on his backside.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.09 20:20

I just realized - that's not the name of the book, Tony! It's the Interpretation of Murder - not investigation! Guy went to Yale!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 12.12.09 22:38

marigold wrote:Whatever Bennett says he will be attacked. It isn't what he says but who he is pointing the finger at that really upsets the pros. Anyone who dares to criticise the fragrant duo are fair game for venomous attacks it seems and particularly TB who acted rather just sat on his backside.

But he was WRONG.

He posted something which was quite simply completely and utterly incorrect.

Don't you have a problem with that?
Don't you have a problem with people trying deliberately to smear a national police organisation for missing and exploited children?

wow
preciousramotswe

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded 09.09.12 21:27

preciousramotswe wrote:Remember old son, Google is your friend The continuing love affair between Jim Gamble of CEOP and Dr Gerry McCann - Page 2 759815

Sexual Offences, Law and Moral - can Behaviour and Attitudes be changed by Legal and Moral Efforts?

Knut Hermstad
Centre on Violence, Traumatic Stress and Suicide Prevention, Mid-Norway
University Hospital of Trondheim

Introduction

Many people have read the books or seen the movies of Precious Ramotswe, a female private detective from Botswana in southern Africa. The stories are written by Alexander McCall Smith, Emeritus Professor of Medical Law at the University of Edinburgh1. In the world of Precious Ramotswe, the black-and-white justice system is replaced by a heart-and-soul justice system so that the reader may sometimes be confused who the good people are and who the bad people are. While an American movie would have told the story of hunting, arresting and sentencing people, McCall Smith tells the story of how criminal acts affect the people involved, Precious Ramotswe's mission is to make people talk to each other regardless of their position as victim, offender, judge, police officer or whoever they might be.

Precious Ramotswe might be seen as a representative for the criminological movement Restorative Justice2. In a time dominated by punitive strategies Restorative Justice is a new and refreshing way of thinking about how criminal acts could be dealt with. In the field of sex offending, we have been working along the two tracks of treatment and punishment for many years.3 But as I am going to show, there is little evidence for the assumption that punitive strategies have been very successful as far as it goes about reducing the number of sex offences. On this background is the question: Could Restorative Justice be the new and refreshing alternative we are looking for; so that the two themes in the future work will be restoration and treatment instead of punishment and treatment?

Notes

1 Among the most popular books in this series are The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency (McCall Smith, 1998) and Morality for Beautiful Girls (McCall Smith, 2001).

2 A definition given in Wikipedia points that the method in "Restorative Justice" is to help offender and victim to meet after an offence having taken place so that they can have a dialogue about what has happened. Through the dialogue the victim may tell how hurt she is, and the offender can tell how sorry he is (http://en.wikipedia.org, 2011). The Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) of South Africa is one very famous example of Restorative Justice.

http://www.sexual-offender-treatment.org/97.html
Olympicana_Reloaded

Activity : 203

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top