The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE AFTER THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN? - Page 2 Mm11

WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE AFTER THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE AFTER THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN? - Page 2 Mm11

WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE AFTER THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN? - Page 2 Regist10

WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE AFTER THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE AFTER THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE AFTER THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN?

Post by Verdi 10.01.17 12:32

Erroll Garner wrote:You initially invented trips made by the McCanns, to and from Faro airport, when there is no evidence to support this.

If Michael Wright wanted to hire a car he could have done this under his own name. There is no evidence to suggest this person drove the car. There is only photo/video evidence of Gerry McCann driving the car and a witness statement to the Police where his sister Trish implies she drove the car.

You should do some research before making up pretend scenarios just to support the Mccanns, who for all intents and purposes, the majority of the public believe are implicated in their daughter's disappearance.
Never has my ghast been so flabbered!

Here goes - just for the record..

Gerry McCann arguido interview:  7th September 2007

When questioned, he says he is the usual driver of the car. In addition to G. the car could also be driven by his wife Kate, sister in law Sandy and a cousin of Kate's by the name Michael [Wright].

Michael Wright rogatory interview:  16th April 2008

At the time I travelled with Anne-Marie on 8 June, Kate and Gerry had rented a vehicle. It had seven seats, I judged [thought] it to be a Renault Espace. Gerry suggested that I be added to the insured driver's list so that I could drive it while they were in Morocco, but I judged [thought] that to be unnecessary as they would only be gone for a few days. When I was in Portugal on 12 July I was picked up by Kate who was driving the Renault Espace.

It was on our trip to Portugal on 22 August that Gerry suggested that I was added to the contract as an additional driver and I accepted. Gerry and I went to Lagos and I was included in the contract as additional driver.

I drove the car regularly in August and September, doing the shopping at the supermarket, taking the house and garden rubbish to the recycling area in PdL and also taking the twins to creche and to the beach, and trips to the airport. I was also a passenger in the car at various times, mainly in June and July when Gerry and Sandy drove.
----------

I seriously think you should read back over your history on this forum, particularly your theory parts 1 and 2, before commenting on other members knowledge of the case.  I'm not sure you even know what you've written let alone understand what you've read.

Please don't waste any more of my time.  I bid you goodbye!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE AFTER THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE AFTER THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN?

Post by NickE 24.01.17 19:35

IMO, Whatever happened on Sunday they were ready for it and they would probably staged the abduction earlier, Sunday/Monday night?

This statement says alot:

Luisa Ana de Noronha de Azevedo Coutinho

Place of work: Ocean Club

She remembers that on Sunday 29th April one of the elements of the group arrived with the child Madeleine McCann, she does not know his name and can only say that he was male and tall and thin and that he approached her to request a booking for the whole group, for the whole week and always at 20.30.

When questioned, she confirms that the man was not the father of the girl but one of the members of the group whom was often seen in his company.

The man justified his request by saying that the group had many small children whom they would leave alone when they went to dine. She said that at intervals some two parents would go to the apartments to see if everything was OK.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is well educated Doctors and this Tapas member went in to the reception to tell the Receptionist that they would leave their children alone in the dark when there was a Babysitting service free of charge during this time!!??

Never, I think he was "raising a flag" that the children were "alone".

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.01.17 20:28

NickE wrote:IMO, Whatever happened on Sunday they were ready for it and they would probably staged the abduction earlier, Sunday/Monday night?

This statement says alot:

Luisa Ana de Noronha de Azevedo Coutinho

Place of work: Ocean Club

She remembers that on Sunday 29th April one of the elements of the group arrived with the child Madeleine McCann, she does not know his name and can only say that he was male and tall and thin and that he approached her to request a booking for the whole group, for the whole week and always at 20.30.

When questioned, she confirms that the man was not the father of the girl but one of the members of the group whom was often seen in his company.

The man justified his request by saying that the group had many small children whom they would leave alone when they went to dine. She said that at intervals some two parents would go to the apartments to see if everything was OK.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is well educated Doctors and this Tapas member went in to reception to tell the Receptionist that they would leave their children alone in the dark when there was a Babysitting service free of charge during this time!!??

Never, I think he was "raising a flag" that the childen were alone.
Snipped................
The man justified his request by saying that the group had many small children whom they would leave alone when they went to dine. She said that at intervals some two parents would go to the apartments to see if everything was OK.

I wonder if this means that the man said that two parents would go at intervals to check that everything was ok, as in to justify leaving them alone, or, that it was witnessed that two parents left the restaurant to check the apartments?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 24.01.17 22:28

As this was Sunday 29 th and they only arrived on Saturday , how could a receptionist confirm the child Was Madeleine and the man was not her father ?

If she was going by the photo put out for the search which looked nothing like Madeleine at that time this does not hold water !

Who would broadcast the fact that the children were being left alone ? 

Setting the scene already ?

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 25.01.17 1:01

BlueBag wrote:
Erroll Garner wrote:

This location was not created by me. There was no drop down menu.
I'm not saying it was you, but someone did.

And there is a drop down menu in Google maps to add places.

Clever Google get the public to update their maps for free - they don't employ a team of people to update the whole world.

Well said Blue Bag, that literally made me laugh out loud!
Clever old Google

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 25.01.17 1:27

sandancer wrote:As this was Sunday 29 th and they only arrived on Saturday , how could a receptionist confirm the child Was Madeleine and the man was not her father ?

If she was going by the photo put out for the search which looked nothing like Madeleine at that time this does not hold water !

Supposedly when they booked the holiday the MW complex was still running the baby listening service but once they actually arrived they discovered it had been discontinued and this is why they decided to do their oiwn "listening service" . i cannot for the life of me remember where i read this, maybe it was here on CMOMM.
Whatever they say, it wasnt exactly a very good system, was it?
This is why i have come round to the theory of each set of parents doing some kind of rota of staying behind each night to "babysit". As a mother of two, my youngest being four just now i just cannot imagine sitting down to eat drink and be merry only to have to get up every 30mins or less/more to keep going ALL the meanderanding way back to the apartments only to " listen". It makes no logical sense. I,d be too knackered, definately if i was Kate with three young tots, to be continually running this ridiculous gauntlet of backwards and forwards.
Out of all those "highly educated" people at least once it must have been mentioned that "we cant just leave them on their own, why dont we divvy it up each night, and squeeze the kids into one apartment so the rest of the adults/other couples can just relax at their meals, then its fair on everyone here, seeing as MW has done away with the listening service, since we initially made our booking.
The ridiculousness of the running backwards and forwards is expressed so well in that Benny Hill style video, which i.m just away to go and look for....

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 25.01.17 9:34

Roxyroo wrote:
sandancer wrote:As this was Sunday 29 th and they only arrived on Saturday , how could a receptionist confirm the child Was Madeleine and the man was not her father ?

Supposedly when they booked the holiday the MW complex was still running the baby listening service but once they actually arrived they discovered it had been discontinued and this is why they decided to do their oiwn "listening service" . i cannot for the life of me remember where i read this, maybe it was here on CMOMM.
This is why i have come round to the theory of each set of parents doing some kind of rota of staying behind each night to "babysit". As a mother of two, my youngest being four just now i just cannot imagine sitting down to eat drink and be merry only to have to get up every 30mins or less/more to keep going ALL the meanderanding way back to the apartments only to " listen". It makes no logical sense. I,d be too knackered, definately if i was Kate with three young tots, to be continually running this ridiculous gauntlet of backwards and forwards.
Out of all those "highly educated"  people at least once it must have been mentioned that "we cant just leave them on their own, why dont we divvy it up each night, and squeeze the kids into one apartment so the rest of the adults/other couples can just relax at their meals, then its fair on everyone here, seeing as MW has done away with the listening service, since we initially made our booking.
The ridiculousness of the running backwards and forwards is expressed so well in that Benny Hill style video, which i.m just away to go and look for....

This is from the same statement as in my previous post

"Regarding the question as to the availability of the baby sitting service between 19.30 and 23.30, she confirms that the service exists and that it is free of charge.

When questioned, she says that she does not understand, as the service is free, why the parents of Madeleine McCann did not use it."

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by roz 25.01.17 14:14

Firstly, when I read the files, I too believed that the Tapas 4 took it in turns to babysit Ella, Evie and Grace each night in one of their apartments ; Matt, Jane, Russell and Rachael. Rachael’s statement (among others) changed my mind on that scenario.  I believe that Rachael would have known if Matt was fit to eat that night or not.  Matt would have known if he was fit to eat that night or not.  Rachael booked for 9 people.
Rachael '09.04.08 Rog
So you, you booked the table on the Sunday evening''
Reply 'On the Sunday yes'.

1578 'For eight thirty''
 Reply 'Yeah'.

1578 'For nine adults''
 Reply 'Yeah,
roz

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 25.01.17 15:08

The couple with baby having bad  tummy and   messy nappies ,was supposed to have been checked on ,every fifteen mins ,so I have read.How the heck anyone could hve got into macs Apartment,with other parents visiting also, would beena miracle for any one to take child away .Joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Waynetta 25.02.17 17:38

For what purpose would a ritual killing have been performed in this case?

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPENED TO MADELEINE AFTER THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN? - Page 2 Empty THE DEATH OF MADDY McCANN

Post by CLANCHIEF 25.02.17 18:35

NickE wrote:
Roxyroo wrote:

Out of all those "highly educated"  people at least once it must have been mentioned that "we cant just leave them on their own, why dont we divvy it up each night, and squeeze the kids into one apartment so the rest of the adults/other couples can just relax at their meals, then its fair on everyone here, seeing as MW has done away with the listening service, since we initially made our booking.

"Regarding the question as to the availability of the baby sitting service between 19.30 and 23.30, she confirms that the service exists and that it is free of charge.

When questioned, she says that she does not understand, as the service is free, why the parents of Madeleine McCann did not use it."
Comment removed by a Moderator and the poster has been suspended pending a decision by Admin.

A reminder to all posters to back up claims with evidence or reasoned opinion please - Mod
CLANCHIEF
CLANCHIEF

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.02.17 19:00

CLANCHIEF wrote:
NickE wrote:
Roxyroo wrote:

A Moderator has removed the comment by CLANCHIEF and we endorse the comment below of our longstanding member aquila - Mod
There are a lot of people on this forum who strive to protect its integrity.

Perhaps your comment is best confined to Twitter and NOT on here unless you can back your comment with fact.

CMoMM is definitely not the place to drop your capital letters in without substance.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by Waynetta 25.02.17 19:22

Very reminscent of Jon Benet Ramsey

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top