The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Mm11

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Mm11

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Regist10

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders?

Post by pennylane 14.09.16 9:49

sallypelt wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Who_is10
I am inclined to agree with you, GeG. Those two pics are of the same man, and is not Adam Tudor.
Yes good find BB.

My vote is also on these two being same as similar expression, nose, glasses and particularly the age group.  To me Tudor looked younger and possibly heavier too.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders?

Post by Guest 14.09.16 10:00

sallypelt wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Who_is10
I am inclined to agree with you, GeG. Those two pics are of the same man, and is not Adam Tudor.
Yep, that's not Adam Tudor.

But who else winged in with CM.

Interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 14.09.16 10:07

BlueBag wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Yep, that's not Adam Tudor.

But who else winged in with CM.

Interesting.
From what can be deduced from the two photographs of the above man, and the clothes the McCann's were wearing immediately after Madeleine went missing, is, whoever he is, he was there on the 4th May 2007, and still there when Mitchell appeared on the scene.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.16 10:09

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Or was it this guy at the back?

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Gerry-mccann-parents-of-missing-chi

Who is that?

Good find, BB.

The McCanns are wearing the same clothes as on the 'Faked Abduction' night and when Gerry said "I'm not going to answer that" when asked if he knew Murat.
Kate in her cadaver-stinking trousers.
So that might make it easier to find out who the guy is at the back.
The guy on the left?

Is he something to do with Warners?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.09.16 10:16

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Nessli10

He looks like McCann supporter Nigel Nessling big grin 

Shocked

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 41995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.16 10:18

Alex Woodfall Bell Pottinger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 14.09.16 10:21

Blue bag:

'But who else winged in with CM'

Didn't need to have winged in with them. Could be just a 'bag carrier' from PJ or Mark Warners, or even a dodgy journo. trying to curry favour.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.16 10:39

BlueBag wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Gerry-mccann-parents-of-missing-chi

Who is that?

Good find, BB.

The McCanns are wearing the same clothes as on the 'Faked Abduction' night and when Gerry said "I'm not going to answer that" when asked if he knew Murat.
The guy on the left?

Is he something to do with Warners?
This photo is interesting.

Alex Woolfall - the TOP crisis manager for Bell Pottinger was there on the 4th May (how?) - was the other guy connected?

Along with other government supplied media controllers, how were any of these people going to find Madeleine?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 14.09.16 10:45

Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Who is that?

Good find, BB.

Absolutely fascinating! The forum at its best.

So the photo from 22 May is not Adam Tudor but an as-yet-unidentified.

BlueBag said he was Alex Woolfall [sp.].

This is Alex Woolfall:

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Woolfa10

So, yes, he is on the left of the picture above, that BB posted.

In the picture above, I notice that the shadows are very long. Midday on 4 May was around 1.35pm (BST & Portugal time). That means this photo must have been taken, say, around 8am/9am or alternatively 6pm/7pm.

If taken in the morning, the shadows are coming from the east, so we would be looking SOUTH.

If taken in the evening, the shadows are coming from the west, so we would be looking NORTH.

Do we have any other clues as to which it is.

The reason why this may be important concerns the question of when Alex Woolfall flew in to Portugal. IIRC he initially said he flew in on Saturday 5th but change that to Friday 4th. IF this pic was taken early in the morning, it was mightily quick following the alarm being raised, and would suggest that his trip to Portugal could have been planned before 3rd May.   

It was NickE who alerted us to a media magazine that reported that Bell Pottinger subsidiary Resonate had been sent to Praia da Luz days before 4th May. I think the wording was 'the week before'. Some excuse was put forward for that. We were told that it was the Managing Director of Resonate and his Deputy (a lady) who went out to Praia da Luz. I don't think however that the as-yet-unidentified man in the photo is the MD of Resonate.

So who is the unidentified man?

A member of the Bell Pottinger Team?
A member of the Resonate Team?
A humble bag-carrier?
Maybe a security/personal protection officer?
A member of Control Risk Group?
A member of British police or secret service staff?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 14.09.16 10:46

There is a video with footage of that particular man greeting G & K whereby Gerry is all smiles, his back is to the camera and G walks towards him ( it was one captured the media on their first walkabouts) I remember because I thought it was RM and found it strange G was, if I recall correctly,  shaking hands with Murat, then concluded it was not him. I will try to find it.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.16 10:49

Tony Bennett wrote:

BlueBag asked if he were Alex Woolfall [sp.].
Sorry Tony, I was answering my own question about the guy on the left. I meant him.

Woolfall is interesting isn't he.

Another big gun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 14.09.16 10:52

MayMuse wrote:There is a video with footage of that particular man greeting G & K whereby Gerry is all smiles, his back is to the camera and G walks towards him (it was one captured the media on their first walkabouts). I remember because I thought it was RM and found it strange G was, if I recall correctly, shaking hands with Murat, then concluded it was not him. I will try to find it.
So, @MayMuse, thank you.

Maybe we will find out from the video if this walkabout was in the morning of 4 May or the evening (note the long shadows).

I guess it must have been the evening as surely Woolfall could not have been there by about 9.00am that day?!

*** Are we sure that image is from 4 May and not Saturday 5 May?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.09.16 10:56

Tony Bennett wrote:
MayMuse wrote:There is a video with footage of that particular man greeting G & K whereby Gerry is all smiles, his back is to the camera and G walks towards him (it was one captured the media on their first walkabouts). I remember because I thought it was RM and found it strange G was, if I recall correctly, shaking hands with Murat, then concluded it was not him. I will try to find it.
So, @MayMuse, thank you.

Maybe we will find out from the video if this walkabout was in the morning of 4 May or the evening (note the long shadows).

I guess it must have been the evening as surely Woolfall could not have been there by about 9.00am that day?!

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Katege10

This photo is dated 4th May but I think this was taken on the night of the faked abduction wasn't it? Different clothes.

According to mccannfiles this was their first media statement taken on 4th http://www.mccannfiles.com/id170.html

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.16 11:03

Tony Bennett wrote:

I think it's 11th May.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id170.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.09.16 11:06

BlueBag wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

I think it's 11th May.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id170.html
Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 4th10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.09.16 11:08

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Gerry-10

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 11th10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 14.09.16 11:20

It was definitely sunny so day time, i'm going back through but will take a little while. He is wearing a blue shirt similar to the one in the photo if I am remembering correctly. You can only see his side face with his glasses which is why I thought it was RM, he is with a few others so it could have been captured the same time/day that photo was taken. 
Back later.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Empty Leicestershire Police just following orders?

Post by willowthewisp 14.09.16 12:46

Doug D wrote:Not good with facial recognition, but this is a photo of Adam Tudor from mccannfiles in 2008.

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 AdamTudor 
Is this really the same person? My thoughts are that it is not.

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtWbqem4bsuZAr9rcfBfnSCtsIDXqPFxeFbtn-Otrg2nIdYiOg

Whereas this one clearly is:

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Gerry-mccann-the-father-of-missing-british-girl-madeleine-mccann-picture-id85327144
See No Evil,Do No Evil,Speak No Evil aka Three wise Monkeys?
Or is Gerry auditioning for Resevoir Dogs scene?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Empty Leicestershire Police just following orders?

Post by willowthewisp 14.09.16 13:17

Hi Mr Tony Bennett,quick point about Carter Ruck!
Surely there must be a conflict of interest if Carter Ruck has,is,was,representing the Government on the Dates of Gerry's return to Prai Da Luiz 21/22 June 2007 photograph,Clarence,Gerry,Adam Tudor?
If Adam Tudor was then to represent Gerry or Kate,surely he would have to make a declaration of client Interest to any Court representations,be it for liable Defamation or on behalf of the Law firm he was Acting on Disclosure Interest,Privy Information?
Surely Adam Tudor,couldn't be allowed to Bat for Both sides,client Confidential Interest?
Wow,has this been allowed to happen or is it another "Oversight"now being exposed in such a Tangled web in order to deceive,surely Knot?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.09.16 13:25

willowthewisp wrote:

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Gerry-mccann-the-father-of-missing-british-girl-madeleine-mccann-picture-id85327144
Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 The_mc10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 14.09.16 14:10

Hi GEG,the Irony of that film ending leaves Mr Pink(Clarence)fleeing with the Jewels,leaving a massacre behind,i wonder if that will have any bearing on Operation Grange decision?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 14.09.16 14:29

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 The_mc10
Gezza on the phone to Sandra Felguerias,"Ask the Dogs,Sandra!"be careful what you wished for?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.09.16 14:30

When Gerry met Clarrie..

"I met Gerry at the end of May 2007 when he returned to the UK after his daughter's disappearance. It was a circumstantial meeting at Leicestershire Police station. At the time I was working as part of the Consular Assistance Group, representing the foreigners department. I as asked to return to Portugal with Mr McCann, where I met his wife. Later I became the McCann family's representative and I developed a good personal and professional relationship with them.

As regards my travel to Portugal; I travelled on the 22nd May 2007 and remained in Portugal until the middle of June. Since then there was no reason to return."

Clarence Mitchell witness statement - April 2008

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CLARENCE_EDEN_MITCHELL.htm

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.09.16 14:32

willowthewisp wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:

Gezza on the phone to Sandra Felguerias,"Ask the Dogs,Sandra!"be careful what you wished for?
spit coffee

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.09.16 14:47

Leicestershire Police – Naturally complicit or just following orders? - Page 2 Blue+sports+bag

This image reported to have been taken by Sky News, doesn't much look like a UK Midlands scene to me - it has more of an Algarvian ambiance.

I don't recall seeing any report suggesting that Gerald and Clarence travelled to Portugal with a third party.  The stranger in this photograph could realistically be anybody - I venture to suggest he was most likely assigned to meet and greet the other two, possibly to ferry them from the airport to Praia da Luz.  The man on a mission, Clarence Mitchell, luggage for an extended stay and whatever else a government media monitoring agent carries about Europe and not forgetting Gerald who was no doubt laden with pillowcases, memorabilia, photographs, confidential CEOP and police manuals and perhaps a change of trousers for the wife.

Personally I don't think for a moment this is Adam Tudor having travelled from the UK with McCann and Mitchell - it doesn't add up.  Why the need for top brass libel lawyers so early in the game?  Why the need to travel to Portugal when technology is at everybody's finger tips?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top