The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry's Blog 12/13/14/15th July 2007 Mm11

Gerry's Blog 12/13/14/15th July 2007 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry's Blog 12/13/14/15th July 2007 Mm11

Gerry's Blog 12/13/14/15th July 2007 Regist10

Gerry's Blog 12/13/14/15th July 2007

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry's Blog 12/13/14/15th July 2007 Empty Gerry's Blog 12/13/14/15th July 2007

Post by Verdi 17.02.16 23:17

Really I ask, who the bleep does Gerry McCann think he is - the President of the US of A?  Delusions of grandeur is the understatement of all time.  I was looking for more detail about the standing ovation in for the guest of honour at the Police Bravery Awards July 2007, sponsored by the Murdoch empire News International, when I happened upon this...

Day 70 - 12th July

It is ten weeks since Madeleine was abducted and every day has been incredibly hard for our family. No child should be separated from their family in such circumstances. The overwhelming messages of support, thoughts and prayers really help us stay strong. Somebody, somewhere knows where Madeleine is and it may take a single phone call for her to be found. We will not give up searching for her.

I came to London today to meet with the British police and will go to the Child Exploitaion and Online Protection Centre tomorrow to learn more about their role. As I have said previously we want to work closely with the police and child welfare organisations to help us keep awareness of Madeleines and other childrens disappearance high.

I was also invited to attend the National Police Federation Annual Bravery awards tonight. The work of the police is often taken for granted until you really need them. It was a humbling experience to see and meet so many officers who have shown such outstanding bravery in the line of duty and protecting us all. It was a fantastic opportunity to thank officers from all over the country who have been involved with the investigation to find Madeleine. The vast majority of those that I managed to speak to are, like us, very optimistic that we will find Madeleine safe and well.

Day 71 - 13th July

Spent a large part of the day at the Child Exploitation and Online Protecetion (CEOP) headquarters in London. The work they are doing in the prevention and detection of child exploitation is fantastic and I have no doubt they are world leaders in many aspects of their work.

The statistics of child abduction in the UK, both attempted and sucessful cases, are stagggering with over 1000 reported cases in 2003/4 and the figures show a year on year increase. The scale of the problem is much larger than Kate and I ever imagined and worryingly there does not appear to be reliable statistics for many countries in Europe. Clearly a lot of work has to be done to tackle this growing problem.

Kate and I believe that someone, somewhere knows something about Madleines abduction. The events of recent weeks and the high profile of Madeleine reassure us that when the key piece of information comes in, to any law enforcement agnecy, it will be treated seriously and fed into the inquiry quiickly and actioned.

Day 72 - 14th July

Kate, the twins and myself attended a family baptism today in Yorkshire where we stood as Godparents. At the end of the short service, which was lovely, prayers were said for Madeleine. It is the first time Kate has been to the UK since Madeleine disappeared but we wanted to support our family the same way they have supported us over the last ten weeks and it was great to see so many family members together. We have also taken a huge amount of strength from our faith and of course the messages of support and prayers for Madeleine from people of all faiths around the world.

Day 73 - 15th July

Travelled back to Portugal today on an early morning flight. It was heartening to see various posters of Madeleine up at all the check-in desks especially with the busy holiday season underway. The flight itself was quiet for Kate and I as the twins fell asleep shortly after take-off. My mum and sister have also come out to for a few days so we managed to see a lot of family this weekend.

----------

This is all intermingled with the infamous trip to Washington DC where Gerald was seen strutting his stuff around the Rose Garden hoping for a peak at the main man through a window - or at least a deputy or secretary.  Failing that, a meet with a White House official of high standing, the UK Ambassador or a Secretary of State, past or present it matters not.

Re-formatted by a Mod

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Gerry's Blog 12/13/14/15th July 2007 Empty Re: Gerry's Blog 12/13/14/15th July 2007

Post by Verdi 18.02.16 11:53

@Mod

Thank you!  I've come to the conclusion this happens when I pinch text from the mccannfiles (no offense Nigel Moore of mccannfiles.com).  I'll try to remember to use a different source in future.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Gerry's Blog 12/13/14/15th July 2007 Empty Re: Gerry's Blog 12/13/14/15th July 2007

Post by Liz Eagles 18.02.16 12:05

Gerry's blogs are on fire with his vision.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.02.16 12:19

aquila wrote:Gerry's blogs are on fire with his vision.
Would that be the tunnel vision?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 18.02.16 20:06

More like television
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.02.16 15:37

worriedmum wrote:More like television
Telepathetic  big grin !

Mystic Meg-aphone might call that an out of body X-perience.

Gerry McCann's tunnel vision..

I had this mental image of being in a tunnel and instead of the light at the end of the tunnel being extremely narrow and a distant spot, the light opened up…That is when I really felt I had a clear path.

C-o-s-m-i-c !  omg

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top