The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What remarkable foresight... Mm11

What remarkable foresight... Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What remarkable foresight... Mm11

What remarkable foresight... Regist10

What remarkable foresight...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What remarkable foresight... Empty What remarkable foresight...

Post by Jill Havern 18.01.16 9:03

What remarkable foresight... Fund10
Gerry "Cough....I'm not going to answer that" McCann with his cadaver-pants wearing wife

Aletheia's footsteps for Madeleine McCann

Page Liked · January 15 · Edited  ·

WHAT REMARKABLE FORESIGHT .... barely two weeks after their daughter is declared missing too. How many other parents would have thought of such a thing so early in the piece?

14th May 2007 International Family Law Group announces launch of "Fighting Fund"

16th May 2007 Public launch of the Find Madeleine Fund

18th May 2007 Trade Mark Filing date for Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/1704714836439669/

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 41996

Back to top Go down

What remarkable foresight... Empty Re: What remarkable foresight...

Post by Guest 18.01.16 9:12

Yes... she could have been found imminently.

Gerry was talking about plans for annual events shortly after this.

Amazing foresight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.01.16 9:17

And didn't Brother John McCann also have amazing foresight for giving up his job to work on the Fraudulent Fund despite the fact Madeleine could have been found soon?

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.01.16 12:30

Gerald McCann has a vision in the church and cranks up his fighting spirit

What remarkable foresight... 2Q==

Does anyone recall who Gerry was addressing in this photograph?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 18.01.16 23:03

aquila wrote:Gerald McCann has a vision in the church and cranks up his fighting spirit

No but I do recall that Brian Kennedy purchased a property from where the McCann operation could be run - I believe that photograph may have been taken there.

Also, On 3 June 2007, Gerry McCann said: “We want a big event to raise awareness she is still missing…It won’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that”. On 28 June, he said: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Joannep43 19.01.16 17:41

Clarence Mitchell seems to be another with remarkable foresight.In early May 2007 he was plucked from his job with the government to assist the McCanns with the "media " whilst still working for the government.In September 2007 he resigned from his job as a senior civil servant to work for the McCanns full time.So he resigned from a well paid job to work for the McCanns ,when at any time Madeleine could be found.
Joannep43

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 19.01.16 18:06

Joannep43 wrote:Clarence Mitchell  seems to be another with remarkable foresight.In early May 2007 he was plucked from his job with the government to assist the McCanns  with the "media " whilst still working for the government.In September 2007 he resigned from his job as a senior civil servant to work for the McCanns full time.So he resigned from a well paid job to work for the McCanns ,when at any time Madeleine could be found.
thumbsup

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 28.02.16 22:36

Joannep43 wrote:Clarence Mitchell  seems to be another with remarkable foresight.In early May 2007 he was plucked from his job with the government to assist the McCanns  with the "media " whilst still working for the government.In September 2007 he resigned from his job as a senior civil servant to work for the McCanns full time.So he resigned from a well paid job to work for the McCanns ,when at any time Madeleine could be found.
Are we still baltering on about this.? John Stalker sums it up insofar as what he is saying, I also firmly believe that whatever the truth is, it is NO WAY the versions as put forward by the McCann couple and their cronies.
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 29.02.16 0:05

aquila wrote:Gerald McCann has a vision in the church and cranks up his fighting spirit

Himself
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.02.16 7:51

This.. this... this... this... this...

Did I say "this"?

Clarence needs to be asked about this.

How did he know?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 29.02.16 8:03

"You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations."
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.03.16 17:15

What remarkable foresight... Mailon10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 21.03.16 17:33

Get'emGonçalo wrote:What remarkable foresight... Mailon10
So up to the time Gerry went back to work they were using the fund for living expenses.He returned to work on the 1st November so that is possibly 5 1/2 months of living expenses. At that time I was sending money and was sending it to search for Madeleine.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568014/Gerry-McCann-returns-to-work.html

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.03.16 19:21

Nina wrote:
So up to the time Gerry went back to work they were using the fund for living expenses.He returned to work on the 1st November so that is possibly 5 1/2 months of living expenses. At that time I was sending money and was sending it to search for Madeleine.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568014/Gerry-McCann-returns-to-work.html
Well apart from Kate remembering to cancel her Tesco online grocery order due to be delivered to Rothley a day or so after Madeleine's disappearance (I mean, really!!!), what was the urgency to pay the McCann mortgage? Would Northern Rock scream repossession for a couple of late payments to anyone especially the parents of an abducted child which hit worldwide headlines?

As far as I'm aware the McCanns were given compassionate leave which would have left their UK finances intact. Mark Warners allegedly covered their accommodation/food etc and their families attended to and fro to bring things.

Perhaps the money went to fund the attendance of their family members' flights/travel and loss of earnings (somehow I can't see that) and Gerry's brother did give up his job immediately - was that too on compassionate leave?

Nina, no wonder people who donated feel non-plussed.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 21.03.16 21:34

aquila wrote:
Nina wrote:

Well apart from Kate remembering to cancel her Tesco online grocery order due to be delivered to Rothley a day or so after Madeleine's disappearance (I mean, really!!!), what was the urgency to pay the McCann mortgage? Would Northern Rock scream repossession for a couple of late payments to anyone especially the parents of an abducted child which hit worldwide headlines?

As far as I'm aware the McCanns were given compassionate leave which would have left their UK finances intact. Mark Warners allegedly covered their accommodation/food etc and their families attended to and fro to bring things.

Perhaps the money went to fund the attendance of their family members' flights/travel and loss of earnings (somehow I can't see that) and Gerry's brother did give up his job immediately - was that too on compassionate leave?

Nina, no wonder people who donated feel non-plussed.

...............yes because Tesco bosses might not have put two and two together and thought " I don't think they'll be back tomorrow" eek
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top