The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 5 Mm11

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 5 Mm11

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 5 Regist10

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 5 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by kangdang 07.11.10 14:17

Daoud wrote:
kangdang wrote:I have asked before, I will ask again - At what time does daybreak in PdL during late April / early May?

Hi Kangdang,
Have only just seen your request. I've been unable to find meteorological data for PdL, and have had to go with that for Lagos which is some 5.6 kms fruther east - so this is only a rough estimate.

Sunrise in Lagos on 4/05/07 was 6.35
http://www.dawnsun.net/astro/suncalc/?s ... dst=1&ck=1

Fantastic Daoud, many thanks.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 5 Empty I think....

Post by soulthief 07.11.10 14:27

that the McCanns have started to lose control and the upper hand, starting with Jim Gamble quitting, he would have been a good supporter to have given his job...Then the ban on Amarals book being lifted..The funny part was the ban being over turned was not reported or not where I read...but the McCanns going to watch Everton was..I think the latest blitz of asking for money and asking for a reopening is more spin to hoodwink the public and muddy the waters, it will make people think they must be innocent less why ask for a reopening and risk getting caught, well they know full well they covered their tracks well..they know a reopening wont be worth a toss, the crime scene as it was can never be replicated, the lab cant suddenly find the samples..its bluff..it will make people not sure what to think and it also knocked Amarals victory off the front pages of a google search.
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 5 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Guest 09.11.10 12:37

Hadn't seen this video from Clarence Mitchell being interviewed on 3rd Nov the day the petition was announced

[youtube]

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 5 9_mp_t11
Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 5 10_og_10