The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Mm11

Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Mm11

Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Regist10

Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Photo...

Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Vote_lcap32%Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 64 ]
Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Vote_lcap23%Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 47 ]
Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Vote_lcap36%Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 73 ]
Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Vote_lcap1%Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]
Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Vote_lcap8%Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 203

Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Empty Re: Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007

Post by Guest 16.11.15 10:56

joyce1938 wrote:so  me time ago ,I read a bit about the time bug. fowers and it seemed that there had to be certain conditions just before it would begin to  flower ,is anyone able to look into this , as I keep recalling it but don't know how to do so . The people that said it I think lived in that region and would notice it each year.  joyce1938
They are pictures linked in this thread of someones  bougainvillea  in PDL taken in April 2007... well flowered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007   - Page 10 Empty Re: Textusa releases new statement (6 Nov 2015) on 'The Last Photo' - says it is a photoshopped composite of THREE different photographs, two of which were taken on Friday 18 May 2007

Post by Verdi 16.11.15 12:27

Bougainvillea is a hardy perennial vine.  To maintain healthy growth and encourage maximum blossom, it is usually pruned very early spring (beginning of March).  Depending on the customary climate for the region, the colourful bracts will start to appear later in the spring, normally April/May and continue to blossom until the end of any one year.  For the bracts to flourish the vine needs to be planted in full sunshine, it doesn't require much watering but thrives on impoverished soil.  Regard..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Bootiful innit?  The purpley bits are the bracts and the little white things in the middle are the flowers]

As the bracts die off, they become brownish and papery, this is the most likely stage they will drop or be blown from the vine to make way for the blossoming of new bracts.  This process is ongoing throughout the season.  Between spring and late December there is no mass moulting that would  result in a bare vine  - unless of course the gardener goes at it with a machete.  There can easily be bald areas of a vine, especially if sheltered from the sun.

Rather like having fairies at the bottom of the garden, once you get used to seeing them on a regular basis you tend to take them for granted, therefore are less likely to notice.  The chances of staff being able to give an accurate account of the shrubbery at any time of year I think extremely remote.  As for the staff using the complex facilities for relaxation out of hours, first I've ever heard of that being permitted.

What's next on the agenda - the missing arm that isn't or the missing shadow that isn't?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by cbeagle 18.11.15 5:32

BlueBag wrote:
cbeagle wrote:Just to add to the bougainvillea flower issue, this picture of Madeleine shows a bougainvillea against a wall that is not in flower.
It looks like the first (arrival) day, but not sure if it's the same tree, stone wall and white wall as the "last photo".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(also here: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/photos-e6frewxi-1111120336321?page=9 )
What is that in the background?

Can you prove it is a bougainvillea?

It's a stem of something anyway, have you looked where bougainvillea actually flower?

I just found it interesting how bare the wall appeared in that picture compared to the last photo. It seems the picture in the PJ files is wider:

and though it's terrible quality there does seem to be a lot of white showing on the left hand side (as we view it).

Maybe it's just a different section of the wall, just another piece of the puzzle.
cbeagle

Activity : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 18.11.15 10:46

I just have this niggle at back of my mind, and can't be certain of in which order it works.  I used to be online with some Portuguese ladies that knew exactly how it worked. It seems the weather pattern needs to be a certain way, like for ex. needs to be cool and wet, but suddenly it change a lot in temperatures and that's when they are forced into flower. Forgive me if it's other way round.  Just maybe someone who is native to the area could let us know.  I think it could be quite important and why it's hard to understand bare wall in some areas and flowers elsewhere?  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 18.11.15 11:06

joyce1938 wrote:I just have this niggle at back of my mind ,and cant be certain of in wich order it works . I used to be online with some Portuguese ladies that knew exactly how it worked ..  It seems the weather pattern needs to be a certain  way ,like for ex. needs to be cool and wet ,but suddenly it change a lot in temperatures and That's when they are forced into flower. forgie me if its other way round . Just maybe someone who is native to the area could let us know ,I think it could be quite important and why its hard to understand bare wall in some areas  and flowers elsewhere?  joyce1938
Bougainvillea only flower well on new growth so pruning is essential at some point. Here on the Algarve hard pruning can be undertaken at the end of January or during February – any shaping or hard pruning needed should be done before growth starts in early spring.  They will not tolerate wet roots in winter and although preferring rich loamy, well-drained soils  they are very tolerant and adapt to many soil types. Light feeding and some water through the summer will be of benefit.  The bougainvilleas are salt tolerant  but do need full sun for best displays. Watering during the first couple of summer seasons aids establishment but they will tolerate short periods of drought. Propagation of favourite colour forms is best done by cuttings taken in summer.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 18.11.15 14:27

Thanks for your reply, Joss, I wonder if newish bushes do take longer to bloom as much as bigger, older bushes. Or would it be not so far forward if newish plants, so would be slower?  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top