The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Lazzerie: Liar - which cot & wardrobe  Mm11

Lazzerie: Liar - which cot & wardrobe  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Lazzerie: Liar - which cot & wardrobe  Mm11

Lazzerie: Liar - which cot & wardrobe  Regist10

Lazzerie: Liar - which cot & wardrobe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lazzerie: Liar - which cot & wardrobe  Empty Lazzerie: Liar - which cot & wardrobe

Post by Jill Havern 14.10.15 16:33

Liar, Which Cot & the Wardrobe

"...And then I quickly, quickly, looked through the wardrobes, I had I suppose this temporary thought that perhaps she's cowering in a wardrobe or something, in any case she wasn't there.............that's how it all started really..."

Kate McCann
Oprah Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNI5up44Nho

What an absolutely extraordinary piece of footage, featuring Kate quite the little actress McCann - so not only Gerry McCann who can put in a performance!  

Have to say the look on Gerry McCanns face is priceless as he watches Kate McCann perform.   Oprah Winfrey she just had to be thinking to herself - 'they ain't foolin' me!'

Extraordinary for more reasons than one.

Her flippant comments when telling her story of how she came to discover Madeleine was missing  - 'in any case she wasn't there' and that's how it all started really.

Listening to her, one would think she was speaking of a friend she'd arranged to meet who hadn't turned up - 'in any case she wasn't there'   This is her missing daughter, the moment she discovers she is missing that she is relating, and in such an offhand way.

And as for - 'that's how it all started really'  she could be speaking of when a friendship perhaps first started, not of a child she claims to have been stolen from her bed by a paedophile.   

To say in relation to her daughter's disappearance - that's how it all started really  is astonishing.

But how WHAT all started?

Surely 'it' all started when this child was abandoned by her parents, if not sooner?  Nothing started at the point Kate McCann claims to have discovered Madeleine missing.  Nothing started AFTER this time.  It all 'started' way before Kate's little drama!

So according to Kate McCann 'it' all started with HER!   Not at the point where Madeleine was removed from the apartment or before?

The point though of highlighting this piece, her chat with Oprah Winfrey, concerns those wardrobes.

The cots where the twin children slept were they not positioned in front of the wardrobes?

Did Kate McCann have to move them, or at least have to move one of the cots to gain access to the wardrobes?

Did she frantically push them aside to give her the room needed to open those wardrobe doors, so that she could look through them in case Madeleine was cowering there?

Makes it all the more surprising if she did shift a cot/s to allow those closet doors to open, that the little kids didn't stir, were not disturbed by this movement.  Not disturbed by the open bedroom window, the cold night air blowing through the room, the door slamming due to the draught or their mother running around back and forth to that window!  Was there enough space between the cots for her to run to the window?

And what interests me further - If Madeleine for some strange and unknown reason decided to get out of bed to cower in the wardrobe - would the child have needed to move a cot to gain access to it?

Would she, Madeleine, (this kid who her parents say would not have been able to draw open the curtains hanging at the patio door that she wouldn't have strength to do so ) have been able to push a cot, a cot where either one or two of her siblings slept? (I say two as I just get this feeling that the twins were in one cot. There was an occasion when Kate McCann spoke of the twins in 'the cot' not in their cots, so I wonder at this)

IF gaining access to the closet required a cot to be moved, and Madeleine did exactly that, would not Kate McCann have noticed the cot out of place when she entered the room?

Madeleine we are told was pretty much able to do anything, everything, for a child of her age (except open curtains or doors ) in fact some quite fascinating tales the McCanns have told about her, but one of the things I am sure this lovely little girl absolutely would not have been able to do, had she required to shift a cot containing a sleeping sibling, to allow her access to the closet, WAS to lock herself inside same and leave the cot in its original position.  

Kate McCann said she doesn't know why she looked in the closet, it was just in case Madeleine may be cowering there.   So she did not check the wardrobes/closets in search of Madeleine because she was alerted in any way by a cot being out of place.

Therefore, if the cots (or one off)  had been placed close to the closet doors, and had not been moved, then why would Kate McCann think Madeleine was in there and how did she think Madeleine managed to perform this trick, getting in there without moving the cots?

And just out of curiousity, I wonder too which twin slept in which cot?  Which twin was closest to closet doors?

Would Kate McCann know, I wonder!

But most of all I wonder if Kate McCann had to move the cots for her to be able to open the wardrobe doors?

I haven't read anywhere, though it may indeed exist somewhere out there, any story by Kate McCann in reference as to having moved the cots to gain access to the closet?

What position were the cots found to be when police arrived?

What position where they, when Kate McCann ran to the window?

Did she pass them on the side of the closet doors as she headed/ran to window, or were the cots parted and she ran between them, at a centre point?

Did she move the cots, open the closet doors, look through closets ( as she stated in interview) and then just run out the apartment (after having  shuffled the cots around) leaving her precious babies lying asleep in them?   

I cannot see that happening, any mother, shuffling cots around, cots where her children were sleeping, then just running out and leaving them to perhaps the same fate she claimed Madeleine had met?

She said she knew instantly someone had taken Madeleine.  Why would she then leave those twin kids alone?

And

And as for the closets in the parents bedroom...Did Kate McCann check them too?

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
14th October 2015

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Liar_WhichCot___Wardrobe.html

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 41995

Back to top Go down

Lazzerie: Liar - which cot & wardrobe  Empty Re: Lazzerie: Liar - which cot & wardrobe

Post by Liz Eagles 14.10.15 17:01

Here is the Oprah interview

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Lazzerie: Liar - which cot & wardrobe  Empty Re: Lazzerie: Liar - which cot & wardrobe

Post by Jamming 14.10.15 17:27

Odd part of that interview when KM starts talking around the 14:53 part she says:

"at 9-30 i stood up to go and check on Madeleine cos it was my turn, and at the same time Matt our friend stood up and we both started walking, and he said I'm gonna go and check on Grace, they were the next apartment to us, he said I'll check on Madeleine...."

Brain leak, blatant lies or am i reading too much into the fact that KM tells us it was only Madeline that was being "checked", what about the twins ?
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 14.10.15 18:50

Very good points made by Lazz and in all the years I have been following this case, I have never seen those points made before. 

Also thought Jammings post was good too.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.15 20:03

Catch that look at 17:52

Lazzerie: Liar - which cot & wardrobe  Alook10

That is a "is she buying this?" look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.15 20:12

Also.. Kate saw the door open more than usual... so she was just going to put to back where it "normally" was.... WITHOUT CHECKING.

If the wind had not supposedly blown it shut she would have gone back to the Tapas Bar.... WITHOUT CHECKING.

No.. "I wonder if Madeleine got up"... thoughts.

Nope... straight back to the Tapas... except for that wind... WITHOUT CHECKING.

I don't believe this story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 14.10.15 21:20

I've listened to this many time and now realise what utter nonsense the parents are talking. I read between the lines. The mother is far removed from telling what happened but projects the truth through body language first and words secondly.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 14.10.15 22:13

The Rooster wrote:I've listened to this many time and now realise what utter nonsense the parents are talking. I read between the lines. The mother is far removed from telling what happened but projects the truth through body language first and words secondly.

Yes it's completely transparent nonsense!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.10.15 22:17

BlueBag wrote:Also.. Kate saw the door open more than usual... so she was just going to put to back where it "normally" was.... WITHOUT CHECKING.
If the wind had not supposedly blown it shut she would have gone back to the Tapas Bar.... WITHOUT CHECKING.

No one believes this story.
Not the PJ,
Not Harrison
Not Eddie, Keela and DC Grime
Not LeicPol
Not Grange

It it so patently "ludicrous"
It stands alone, and exposed as a LIE
As incidentally do the other two stories about the visits to Apartment 5A that evening.
None can be reconciled with any other, and none can be reconciled with any normal behaviour by any human being with children.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 14.10.15 22:36

When Oprah says "let's go back to that night If I may".......... it all goes down hill rapidly. It's quite a different kettle of fish answering direct questions about that ill-fated night, which is why they made a million excuses to avoid a reconstruction. Can you imagine that absurd reconstruction farce, and add to that Jane Tanner's bundleman (who in a DCI  "revelation" became an innocent father) crossing the top of the dark road....  eek
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 14.10.15 23:06

Jamming wrote:Odd part of that interview when KM starts talking around the 14:53 part she says:

"at 9-30 i stood up to go and check on Madeleine cos it was my turn, and at the same time Matt our friend stood up and we both started walking, and he said I'm gonna go and check on Grace, they were the next apartment to us, he said I'll check on Madeleine...."

Brain leak, blatant lies or am i reading too much into the fact that KM tells us it was only Madeline that was being "checked", what about the twins ?

So obvious isn`t it.  These little slips of the tongue emphasise the theory that MBM was on her own in 5A, the twins being elsewhere. I do hope SY have noted all these little `oopsies` they make.
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.15 7:48

PeterMac wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Also.. Kate saw the door open more than usual... so she was just going to put it back where it "normally" was.... WITHOUT CHECKING.

Not the PJ,
Not Harrison
Not LeicPol
Not Grange

As incidentally do the other two stories about the visits to Apartment 5A that evening.
None can be reconciled with any other, and none can be reconciled with any normal behaviour by any human being with children.
On top of the FACT that Kate said they had been discussing the "children crying" at the table that very evening with Jane.
She would have gone back to the Tapas WITHOUT CHECKING.

Where is Operation Grange?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.15 8:13

Kate McCann statement 6th September 2007:
When asked about the fact her daughter had been crying on Tuesday night for one hour and 15 minutes, between 10:30 and 11:45 p.m., she says that is not true. She says that on that night, after midnight, Madeleine went to their room and said that her sister Amelie was crying, so she stayed to sleep with her and Gerry in their bedroom. She says that before Madeleine appeared in her bedroom, she had already heard Amelie crying, however she did not go to the room, as Madeleine came into the room almost at the same time she heard the crying. She does not remember if afterwards she, or Gerry, went to the children’s room, however she asserts that Amelie cried for a short time.

So supposedly Madeleine does wander around... Amelie does cry in bed (makes you wonder why the parents were so puzzled by the "where were you when we were crying" comment doesn't it).

But anyway, after seeing the door not its usual position, rather than look in she is going back to the Tapas WITHOUT CHECKING.  

But for that gust of wind.

She had just supposedly raised her concern with Jane as well.

This is nonsense.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.15 8:15

"If Madeleine hadn't been abducted we'd never have thought of that comment again," said Kate McCann. Yet Rachael Oldfield, Jane Tanner and Fiona Payne all say that Kate discussed the incident when they arrived at the Tapas restaurant on the evening of 03 May 2007.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id242.html

There is nonsense here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.10.15 8:53

BlueBag wrote:
"If Madeleine hadn't been abducted we'd never have thought of that comment again," said Kate McCann. Yet Rachael Oldfield, Jane Tanner and Fiona Payne all say that Kate discussed the incident when they arrived at the Tapas restaurant on the evening of 03 May 2007.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id242.html

There is nonsense here.

They all SAY in their statements that this happened.   After careful briefing . . .?
Sadly what appears in any of the statements cannot be relied on as proof that any of it did happen.

The fact that they SAY it at all, and then all three of them looks far more like retrofitting
"Merely corroborative detail to add verisimilitude to an otherwise bald and unconvincing narrative."
— Poo-Bah in The Mikado by W.S. Gilbert
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.10.15 9:31

BlueBag wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Also.. Kate saw the door open more than usual... so she was just going to put it back where it "normally" was.... WITHOUT CHECKING.

Not the PJ,
Not Harrison
Not LeicPol
Not Grange

On top of the FACT that Kate said they had been discussing the "children crying" at the table that very evening with Jane.
She would have gone back to the Tapas WITHOUT CHECKING.

Grange knows.

I wonder if Police scrutiny interview narratives given to the media.
It's patently obvious Kate was lying and obfuscating in all her interviews.

For one thing she did not say (deliberately no doubt) which wardrobe she had checked, the one in Maddie's room or the one in her room?   Moot point anyway. No one buys her tale.

There is no way the door wouldn't slam on her, two open apertures logic and all that.
And no way a child waking up from sleep would find her way in the dark to the wardrobe, open the door and cower there.  It's utter nonsense. Why would a child cower in the first place?
A child's (woken up from fright) natural reflect is to cry and look for her parents.
A child that young age, no matter under what circumstances, has no immediately sense/awareness of danger, even if Kate was trying to imply a stranger had done a dry run priorly.  
All these were already discussed extensively.  

If lay-people can see the holes in her story, more so the Police.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top