The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What are Michael Wright and Gerry McCann doing here? - Page 2 Mm11

What are Michael Wright and Gerry McCann doing here? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What are Michael Wright and Gerry McCann doing here? - Page 2 Mm11

What are Michael Wright and Gerry McCann doing here? - Page 2 Regist10

What are Michael Wright and Gerry McCann doing here?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What are Michael Wright and Gerry McCann doing here? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are Michael Wright and Gerry McCann doing here?

Post by NickE 13.07.16 19:40

Portia wrote:Do we know where the beach pictures were taken? 

Was that in the vicinity of the Freuds place?
The first feeling I get when I see the picture is that it was taken somewhere here, where we can see Colin Sahlke and Stephen Taylor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

What are Michael Wright and Gerry McCann doing here? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are Michael Wright and Gerry McCann doing here?

Post by Roxyroo 14.07.16 0:13

Top left photo- Gerry is looking at his mobile as he's just received a txt/call. In my opinion I can't see anything suspicious in these photos. They look just like we all would, walking and talking on a beach
Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 14.07.16 0:23

But Roxyroo, ''They look just like we all would, walking and talking on a beach''

like we all would if we had had our three year old daughter disappear? Is that what you mean?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 14.07.16 0:39

worriedmum wrote:But Roxyroo, ''They look just like we all would, walking and talking on a beach''

like we all would if we had had our three year old daughter disappear? Is that what you mean?
What possible reason would a father who had a small child who disappeared supposedly from her bed have pottering around the rock pools? There is absolutely no reason for such a father to go there, what is the link between the event as reported and him strolling around as though on holiday?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 14.07.16 6:56

I always get the feeling they are looking for another phone. Dialling and listening for the ringtone.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 14.07.16 10:56

Mirage wrote:I always get the feeling they are looking for another phone. Dialling and listening for the ringtone.
Could be Mirage so I would say to that it must be a specific area of the beach and not just an ad hoc wander around. 
It is also a good place to go for a private talk where no one can eavesdrop. 
Do we know which part of the beach it is?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 14.07.16 12:19

Nina wrote:
Mirage wrote:I always get the feeling they are looking for another phone. Dialling and listening for the ringtone.
Could be Mirage so I would say to that it must be a specific area of the beach and not just an ad hoc wander around. 
It is also a good place to go for a private talk where no one can eavesdrop. 
Do we know which part of the beach it is?
Hi Nina. I'm  not sure of the precise area. It is certainly a quiet location for a chat. Much as the unforgettable image of the duo sitting atop a rock while others searched was a quiet location.

The difference for me between the two scenarios is the Mc duo were static - sitting, observing, chatting, outward looking. GM and MW, to my eye, look as if they are exploring the area with some degree of purpose.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 14.07.16 17:09

[quote defaultattr=""]GM and MW, to my eye, look as if they are exploring the area with some degree of purpose.''
[/quote]
I agree. But what purpose?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 14.07.16 17:15

OK I admit that I maybe didn't think before posting that. I didn't realise they were actually looking for something when these photos were taken. Are these the only photos available at this time/on that day?
And yes, its a very good place for a private chat. I can't help playing devils advocate with myself sometimes though and trying to think of reasonable explanations for things....and then the dogs come galloping back into my head! smilie
Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 14.07.16 17:42

I always thought they were checking out the tides. Is this high tide? When was low tide? Checking to see how much of the beach was exposed at low tide and how high the water came up to cover the rocks and sand at high tide.

My line of thinking was, if you had buried something on the beach, say underneath a rock, you would want to make sure that it stayed underwater most of the time. And if you had done the burying, you might want to visit the beach at various times to ensure nothing had been exposed or washed away or been disturbed.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 14.07.16 18:23

That's interesting about the tides.

Can anyone tell me if being close to the cliffs would affect the phone signal reception?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 14.07.16 18:43

worriedmum wrote:That's interesting about the tides.

Can anyone tell me if being close to the cliffs would affect the phone signal reception?

That's another interesting thought.

Don't know about the phone signal reception however high and low tides for Lagos, Portugal right now are:
Next HIGH TIDE in Lagos is at 11:37 PM 
Next LOW TIDE in Lagos is at 5:51 AM

This is obviously for July and not for May, but I don't think the tide times vary hugely, do they?
So if, for instance, you wanted to bury something at low tide and make very sure that it stayed under water most of the time, you'd bury it as far out as you could at low tide and put a rock on top of it, and then you'd perhaps visit at various times during the day to see how much of the rock was exposed, or not exposed.

This would also, of course, apply to the future. If you wanted to bury something in the future, you'd scout out good locations and portable rocks.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 19.07.16 21:58

Document list for Gerald MCCann Open since 5th July 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top