The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine. - Page 32 Mm11

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine. - Page 32 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine. - Page 32 Mm11

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine. - Page 32 Regist10

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine.

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine. - Page 32 Empty Re: Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine.

Post by Guest 21.07.15 21:40

HKP wrote:

I read your post previously and followed the link, and as I've said before it's pointless looking now at the calendar or the search mechanisms, anything to do with the 20070430115803 timestamp has been 'sorted' or manipulated if you like, therefore you've found nothing.  big grin
This is irony?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine. - Page 32 Empty Re: Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine.

Post by Guest 22.07.15 2:26

HKP wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
HKP wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Wahrheit wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
If I understand correctly what you are saying is that because this page - mccann.html - contains an embedded link to a page created in August 2007 that the way back machine must be broken in some way.

Yes.

Peter produced the complete html code for the mccann.html page that was in the 20070431115804 "folder".

It had a link in it to a page that only existed from August 2007 onwards.

QED.
Thanks. So the mccann.html file captured was created sometime after the page that it links to came into existence i.e. post August 2007? 

Therefore, no version of mccann.html either existed or was reliably captured prior to August 2007.
Certainly not the one Peter Mac produced the HTML code for.

And that one had the 20070430115803 url as it's address.
I've not had much time to look at this, how do you know the training url is from August?
You need to read the post where I showed it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I read your post previously and followed the link, and as I've said before it's pointless looking now at the calendar or the search mechanisms, anything to do with the 20070430115803 timestamp has been 'sorted' or manipulated if you like, therefore you've found nothing.  big grin

Just as well that I captured the relevant data from before the fix.  And posted the info and explanation on my blog before the fix.  Not that I am a genius, but anyone could see that a fix was coming, and the WM data would then disappear.  Then the claims of 'no data' would run rife.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 22.07.15 5:33

HKP wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
HKP wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Wahrheit wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
If I understand correctly what you are saying is that because this page - mccann.html - contains an embedded link to a page created in August 2007 that the way back machine must be broken in some way.

Yes.

Peter produced the complete html code for the mccann.html page that was in the 20070431115804 "folder".

It had a link in it to a page that only existed from August 2007 onwards.

QED.
Thanks. So the mccann.html file captured was created sometime after the page that it links to came into existence i.e. post August 2007? 

Therefore, no version of mccann.html either existed or was reliably captured prior to August 2007.
Certainly not the one Peter Mac produced the HTML code for.

And that one had the 20070430115803 url as it's address.
I've not had much time to look at this, how do you know the training url is from August?
You need to read the post where I showed it.

What BB is claiming is since there was no crawl of the training page in August the training page did not exist. This is not accurate. The crawl of the homepage picked up the link to the training page but did not crawl the training page itself. Nothing mysterious, move along.
whodunit
whodunit

Activity : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.07.15 7:53

whodunit wrote:

What BB is claiming is since there was no crawl of the training page in August the training page did not exist. This is not accurate. The crawl of the homepage picked up the link to the training page but did not crawl the training page itself. Nothing mysterious, move along.
Nope.

That is not what I'm saying.

But hey ho... I really can't be bothered to do this again... and the number of "believers" left is very small now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 22.07.15 21:55

BlueBag wrote:
cloak'ndagger wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Verdi wrote:Still no Steve Marsden to iron out the wrinkles?  Leaves on the track..
pop2
He knows the score.

He already knew the most likely score right at the beginning when he said "it's most probably a mistake" on his Facebook page.

He was right.

Lots of other people were active in this thread early on also know the score now.
Steve Marsden has NEVER said that. .Steve still stands by his find..
Really?

I read the Facebook page.. did you?

Anyway.. ask him.. come back and let us know.
I am admin on facebook so speak to him every day. ..His find is not going to go away. He has stood by his claims but it will reach a wider audience, ,
cloak'ndagger

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.07.15 21:58

cloak'ndagger wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
cloak'ndagger wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Verdi wrote:Still no Steve Marsden to iron out the wrinkles?  Leaves on the track..
pop2
He knows the score.

He already knew the most likely score right at the beginning when he said "it's most probably a mistake" on his Facebook page.

He was right.

Lots of other people were active in this thread early on also know the score now.
Really?

I am admin on facebook so speak to him every day. ..His find is not going to go away. He has stood by his claims but it will reach a wider audience, ,
He told me he had some stuff to post here. Any idea when that might be?

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 41995

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 22.07.15 22:00

cloak'ndagger wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
cloak'ndagger wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
pop2
He knows the score.

He was right.

Really?

'will reach a wider audience'....

Is this got anything to do with Sonia's latest tease?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.07.15 22:57

cloak'ndagger wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
cloak'ndagger wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
pop2
He knows the score.

He was right.

Really?

That sounds dangerously like yet another documentary delay tactic.  Hope not because it will only add to the already apparent futility of it all.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.07.15 8:21

cloak'ndagger wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
cloak'ndagger wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
pop2
He knows the score.

He was right.

Really?

Great.

Clear this up today then.

We'll speak later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 23.07.15 10:04

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
cloak'ndagger wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
cloak'ndagger wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
pop2
He knows the score.

He was right.

Really?

He told me he had some stuff to post here. Any idea when that might be?
I will ask him today Jill x
cloak'ndagger

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 24.07.15 2:28

BlueBag wrote:Thank you Peter.

That is the captured HTML for the web page in question. 

It contains a link to a page that only existed from August 2007 onwards.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the training.asp page. You can check it yourselves.

Proof the WBM is well and truly broken.

@BlueBag--"Nope.

That is not what I'm saying."

Since your only citation for the claim that the training.asp page did not exist in August 2007 is WBM perhaps you'd like to explain what it is you are saying.
whodunit
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam S 24.07.15 7:20

Quoting umpteen posts just to add a few words at the bottom...aaaaaaaarrggghhhhh...please stop ...rant over..glad to be back after my hols..lots to catch up on  big grin
Sam S
Sam S

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.15 7:56

whodunit wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Thank you Peter.

That is the captured HTML for the web page in question. 

It contains a link to a page that only existed from August 2007 onwards.

the training.asp page. You can check it yourselves.

Proof the WBM is well and truly broken.

@BlueBag--"Nope.

That is not what I'm saying."

Since your only citation for the claim that the training.asp page did not exist in August 2007 is WBM perhaps you'd like to explain what it is you are saying.
More irony?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.15 17:04

I guessing the daily chat with Steve Marsden didn't go so well then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 24.07.15 18:53

I am being perfectly sincere. You claimed that training.asp did not exist in August 2007 but since there is a link to the page in the code from the CEOP home page capture this proves that WBM is unreliable.

Your evidence citation for the nonexistence of the training.asp page in August is WBM captures of the page. [talk about irony]

I pointed out that just because WBM did not capture the page in August 2007 does not mean it didn't exist in August since WBM does not capture every page every month of the year.

You then asserted that this is not what you are saying so I challenged you to clarify the claim, which you have not done.
whodunit
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 24.07.15 19:38

During this current extended period of 'justice working in silence', I was looking back on some old posts and came across this;

There is a post from Advocatus, 2nd bottom post on the page, that mentions WBM during a discussion about what happened to the fridge in the apartment. I have bolded in red below;

The WBM appears to have been mentioned in the context of Gerrys blogs going missing, so if WBM has indeed been whooshed before, does this influence anything being currently discussed here ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Today I have checked with my friends, they clearly remember the above and confirm. That is all I can do, I have no physical proof.
[size]
Many thanks. Like you I have a very definite recollection, but after 4 constant years of blogs it is difficult to sort out what was written, and what was thought to have been written: what was said and what was thought to have been said; who said what, and who was thought to have said what.
I also have the feeling that it was written and then whooshed, before Pamalam started noting the retrospective changes in the blogs and providing screen shots. 
But someone out there will have it saved, either deliberately or in their cache memory - IF it was said ![/size]

I have read about the fridge on a bunch of forums, David Icke, Godlike etc etc

That is why in the last ten years I have learned to cut and paste in anythings that looks like it may later be sanitised by intel types, 404d, this link does not exist

These 'mistakes' usuly occur within the first 24 hrs of a breaking story. The intel comes along Nd either 404s or rewrites the original posts, but in an ongoing blog it can happen any time

(That is why Pat Brown keeps telling the pair of them to shut up already!)

They then whoosh the Internet archive wayback machine cache

And all other caches they can find, they have custom top secret web and email text voice crawler/spider software thar can do the most amazing digging on their cray+ supercomputers

I always got lambasted by mods for wasting bandwidth, pasting in full articles with date time stamps, which is really poppycock, especially now

To an expert at gchq they could make an average citizen disappear in no time at all

Back to the fridge tipping, IMHO it is not a forum myth
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 24.07.15 20:42

They then whoosh the Internet archive wayback machine cache

This is what happened recently with all the whooshing of the April 30th date. This was not correcting a 'mistake' because if it were the company would have gladly explained why and how this mistake was made* but was more likely due to CEOP requesting removal of those specific captures.

Before it starts let me say I KNOW WBM are not obligated to explain anything to us but at the same time if they cared about the reputation of their site they would have gladly and voluntarily explained the so-called mistake and how it came about, thus making the 'fix' look more like an honest correction and less like 'the fix is in'.
whodunit
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.15 21:04

whodunit wrote:I am being perfectly sincere. You claimed that training.asp did not exist in August 2007 but since there is a link to the page in the code from the CEOP home page capture this proves that WBM is unreliable.

Your evidence citation for the nonexistence of the training.asp page in August is WBM captures of the page. [talk about irony]
Really..?

So WBM machine can't be relied on except for the McCann.html page which is deadly accurate... 

Right.

Which wait... the mccann.html page has a link to a page that didn't get captured before August 2007 (all the others were captured at times through May, June and July).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.15 21:07

BlueBag wrote:I guessing the daily chat with Steve Marsden didn't go so well then.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.07.15 22:43

whodunit wrote:They then whoosh the Internet archive wayback machine cache

This is what happened recently with all the whooshing of the April 30th date. This was not correcting a 'mistake' because if it were the company would have gladly explained why and how this mistake was made* but was more likely due to CEOP requesting removal of those specific captures.

Before it starts let me say I KNOW WBM are not obligated to explain anything to us but at the same time if they cared about the reputation of their site they would have gladly and voluntarily explained the so-called mistake and how it came about, thus making the 'fix' look more like an honest correction and less like 'the fix is in'.
Based in the US of A, I don't suppose they give a kippers do-da what anybody around here thinks about their little organization.  It seems to serve it's purpose so why would they worry about the CEOP or the case of missing MBM - not their responsibility!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.07.15 22:50

BlueBag wrote:I guessing the daily chat with Steve Marsden didn't go so well then.
This is like waiting for the release of a much publicized documentary..

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 25.07.15 21:16

Au contraire Bluebag, It went very well  titter
cloak'ndagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.15 21:35

cloak'ndagger wrote:
Au contraire Bluebag, It went very well  titter
Fandabiedosie.

So...

dance exalt

(Stupid icon time).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 06.08.15 20:17

Steve Marsden‎Madeleine McCann: Abduction or Scam?
One of the things that surprised me with my Wayback Machine find is that none of the technical people looking into the files bothered to look at the programmer documentation at the top of the CSS file - coi.css. In there we had the programmer's name (Andy Field - below) who had made a change to the CSS file on April 25, 2007. We also see the company name (IDNet) who Andy worked for before moving to Hubmedia.
Andy Field used to work for IDNet in Hertfordshire. IDNet create websites for many clients including CEOP. Interestingly the CEOP website is hosted on the same server as the official Arsenal website and a whole bunch of fake Ashley Madison websites.
IDNet sponsor the Multiple Sclerosis Trust based in the old corset factory in Letchworth (the Spirella Building). As we have seen many times before, Bates Wells & Braithwaite are the solicitors for the MS Trust and regulars in here will know that BWB are also the solicitors for the McCann Fund and numerous charities connected with Prince Charles.
Nothing really new to report in this post but just a bit more information for sleuths to check out.
cloak'ndagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.08.15 17:55

I'm afraid I almost lost the will to live during this thread - especially when Steve Marsden contributed bugger all other than the leading question.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13385

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top