The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The NEW Tennis Balls Photo Thread - 'Photoshopped photo created on 5th May', claims YouTube video - Page 5 Mm11

The NEW Tennis Balls Photo Thread - 'Photoshopped photo created on 5th May', claims YouTube video - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The NEW Tennis Balls Photo Thread - 'Photoshopped photo created on 5th May', claims YouTube video - Page 5 Mm11

The NEW Tennis Balls Photo Thread - 'Photoshopped photo created on 5th May', claims YouTube video - Page 5 Regist10

The NEW Tennis Balls Photo Thread - 'Photoshopped photo created on 5th May', claims YouTube video

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The NEW Tennis Balls Photo Thread - 'Photoshopped photo created on 5th May', claims YouTube video - Page 5 Empty Re: The NEW Tennis Balls Photo Thread - 'Photoshopped photo created on 5th May', claims YouTube video

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.09.15 2:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think you're right. That image is the tennis courts (3 courts) ~600 metres from 5A/Tapas/last photo pool tennis courts (2 courts). The one were all the adults played their tennis tournaments?

I personally think there are actually more interesting aspects to the tennis ball photo than whether it is photoshopped. Like how there is no other kids or anyone/anything else in the shot or how multiple people claim to have taking the photo and generally being very sketchy about it (why?).

Was it ever stated explicitly where the picture was taken? I honestly don't remember.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

The NEW Tennis Balls Photo Thread - 'Photoshopped photo created on 5th May', claims YouTube video - Page 5 Empty Re: The NEW Tennis Balls Photo Thread - 'Photoshopped photo created on 5th May', claims YouTube video

Post by ROSA 11.09.15 3:09

Was the Tennis pic used as a alibi a claim or piece of evidence that one was elsewhere when an act, typically a criminal one, is alleged to have taken place to convince us that she was still alive on the given date.
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.15 6:41

rustyjames wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Standing here maybe, but then there is a fence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is that photo of the same tennis courts.  All the others have a single fence/gate between the two courts and no floodlights in sight.
Yes you are probably right. Or maybe they have changed the fencing arrangement and lighting. It's still Mark Warner (MW logo) and a lot of it still fits. I don't see another similar MW tennis double court arrangement elsewhere.
Could be a MW generic design at other facilities.

But anyway....

Verdi has put some good photos up of the tennis court with the lower rail, there is no question about this one.

It's still the same solution to "where was it taken".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.15 7:45

Found it.
It's still Mark Warner Ocean Club as per the MW web site. Floodlit courts.

I think Verdi's picture is the one though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 11.09.15 8:58

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 11.09.15 9:07

What is the connection between the photos you posted, ROSA? Is the girl on the left Madeleine? It doesn't look like her.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 11.09.15 9:43

They are both Madeleine McCann just showing how simular looking these 2 photos are
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.15 9:57

ROSA wrote:They are both Madeleine McCann just showing how simular looking these 2 photos are
For what purpose?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames 11.09.15 12:40

BlueBag wrote:
Verdi has put some good photos up of the tennis court with the lower rail, there is no question about this one.

Think it was actually me and not Verdi :-)
rustyjames

Activity : 314

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 11.09.15 15:15

BlueBag wrote:
ROSA wrote:They are both Madeleine McCann just showing how simular looking these 2 photos are
For what purpose?
I think ROSA means that some people doubt that the playground girl is Madeleine but, in view of the likeness to the earlier photo, it is her.

I know it's all a matter of opinion and perception but they don't resemble each other to me.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.09.15 15:26

BlueBag wrote:
rustyjames wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Standing here maybe, but then there is a fence.

Is that photo of the same tennis courts.  All the others have a single fence/gate between the two courts and no floodlights in sight.
Yes you are probably right. Or maybe they have changed the fencing arrangement and lighting. It's still Mark Warner (MW logo) and a lot of it still fits. I don't see another similar MW tennis double court arrangement elsewhere.
Could be a MW generic design at other facilities.

But anyway....

It's still the same solution to "where was it taken".
Not guilty M'Lud!  As much as I would like to take the credit, integrity dictates so I'm compelled to admit that I haven't posted any tennis court photographs.

I will however take the opportunity of posting up this link to one of HiDeHo's excellent videos, in case some readers haven't already seen it - or even a just a reminder..

Discrepancies: Madeleine's Mini Tennis

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.15 16:39

Amy Dean wrote:

I know it's all a matter of opinion and perception but they don't resemble each other to me.
Wow.

Really?

You can't be serious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 11.09.15 16:44

Maybe I need to go to Specsavers. What do others think?
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 11.09.15 17:06

Was this picture the day Maddie played tennis, or the day that the children ran about picking up balls from an adult tennis match?  Because that happened too. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 11.09.15 17:09

HWhat stands out for me is that: 
1. Why is Madeleine wearing sandals to play mini tennis? I very much doubt this would have been allowed as they are not appropriate footwear for this activity?
2. Why is she holding tennis balls used for adult tennis rather than mini tennis?
3. Why is she standing on an adult tennis court rather than a mini tennis court?
4. Her body looks hunched with the head at a strange angle.
5.  The picture looks contrived/static and is taken from a distance and at an angle that makes her look isolated. 
6. Where are the other children or pieces of equipment/tennis balls? It is a strangely sterile picture - lacking in life or depth.

Why would Gerry 'love' this sad, contrived and isolating image of his supposedly beloved eldest daughter looking hunched and alone in the expanse of an adult tennis court?

The day and timing of Madeleine's group's mini tennis that week would appear to be a bone of contention. Different adult have claimed it was on different days that week - Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - but, significantly, not on Monday which is the day it was scheduled to take place I think?

Does this mean that Madeleine never played mini tennis that week? Not on Monday or any other day. Kate is strangely silent on the children's activities on Monday. Had something happened by then? 

Whatever the sequence of events I think the tennis ball photo is an attempt to place Madeleine as happily running around playing mini tennis as late as Thursday when, unfortunately, she was in no fit state to do so and quit possibly had not been all week - certainly since Sunday/Monday. 

What I really don't understand is why such a terrible contrived photo? At least have her wearing trainers? And why the floppy hat which would fall off and in any case it didn't look like an especially sunny day so why needed at all? I can only presume that there are some messages here. The Joker likes playing games and sending out messages, imo.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 16.09.15 15:19

j.rob wrote:HWhat stands out for me is that: 
1. Why is Madeleine wearing sandals to play mini tennis? I very much doubt this would have been allowed as they are not appropriate footwear for this activity?
2. Why is she holding tennis balls used for adult tennis rather than mini tennis?
3. Why is she standing on an adult tennis court rather than a mini tennis court?
4. Her body looks hunched with the head at a strange angle.
5.  The picture looks contrived/static and is taken from a distance and at an angle that makes her look isolated. 
6. Where are the other children or pieces of equipment/tennis balls? It is a strangely sterile picture - lacking in life or depth.

Why would Gerry 'love' this sad, contrived and isolating image of his supposedly beloved eldest daughter looking hunched and alone in the expanse of an adult tennis court?

The day and timing of Madeleine's group's mini tennis that week would appear to be a bone of contention. Different adult have claimed it was on different days that week - Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - but, significantly, not on Monday which is the day it was scheduled to take place I think?

Does this mean that Madeleine never played mini tennis that week? Not on Monday or any other day. Kate is strangely silent on the children's activities on Monday. Had something happened by then? 

Whatever the sequence of events I think the tennis ball photo is an attempt to place Madeleine as happily running around playing mini tennis as late as Thursday when, unfortunately, she was in no fit state to do so and quit possibly had not been all week - certainly since Sunday/Monday. 

What I really don't understand is why such a terrible contrived photo? At least have her wearing trainers? And why the floppy hat which would fall off and in any case it didn't look like an especially sunny day so why needed at all? I can only presume that there are some messages here. The Joker likes playing games and sending out messages, imo.
I'm completely confused about this photograph. Rachael Oldfield says it was taken on the Thursday 3rd about tennish in the morning when according to Jane and Cat , Ella and Madeleine were sailing. Oh my head hurts!
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.09.15 18:21

THE TENNIS BALLS PHOTO

From 'madeleine' by Dr Kate McCann, p. 57 (hardback ed.):

"Standing there listening intently to Cat's instructions, she [Madeleine] looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching an armful of tennis balls..."'

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 16.09.15 18:55

Ladyinred wrote:THE TENNIS BALLS PHOTO

From 'madeleine' by Dr Kate McCann, p. 57 (hardback ed.):

"Standing there listening intently to Cat's instructions, she [Madeleine] looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching an armful of tennis balls..."'

That would be on the Tuesday according to KMC.( Even though Monday was the designated day for mini tennis according to the Warner activity sheet) but Rachael says this happened on the Thursday morning doesn't she?  
, erm and then I think it must have been at about ten thirty, Madeleine and Ella and their sort of group came to have a tennis lesson as part of their crèche activities, erm and Kate didn’t have her camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both Madeleine and Ella, that’s one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis balls, that sort of pictures”.
1578    “That was taken on the”?
Reply    “Yeah that was that morning”.
1578    “Thursday”?

So that was her version for Thursday morning . Cat Baker and Jane Tanner say Madeleine and Ella were sailing . We could put it down to a poor memory but she did manage to agree with Jane  about the afternoon activities.

''................erm Jane and I went down to the tennis court and had a hit, erm cos she’d had her lesson that morning and I’d had mine so, we had about an hour hitting, just hitting the ball really, erm and Gerry and Kate were watching and erm and then we went back up and Grace was ............................''

NO MENTION of the MCC children being there and Madeleine shouting.

Jane's version of the same incident .

''.....................Erm, and I think we played ‘til about, phew, half two, because I think, I’m not sure if this is going to be another question that you are going to ask, but I think that was the last time that I saw Madeleine, because Kate and Gerry brought the kids, all the kids down to the play area to, they would have their lunch before they took them back to the Kids Club, and I think that was about two, quarter past two’ish, and I can remember Madeleine shouting things to us on the tennis court, you know, and I can remember Gerry sort of going ‘Oh good shot’ or whatever.  And I think that would have been the last time that I personally, you know, I personally saw Madeleine......''

And yet Jane was down the beach according to her on Thursday morning

....................   “Yeah, erm, I think we met Dave and Fi coming back and they said they’d seen Madeleine and Ella on a boat, because they’d taken the kids sailing that morning, so they said ‘Oh we’ve seen Madeleine and Ella on a boat down there’.  So then we went down to the beach, erm, and Russell took out a kayak and I sat and just played on the beach with Evie at that point.  And we saw, erm, they’d come off the boat and we saw Ella and Madeleine and the rest of the group, they were just, erm, they’d just come off the boat and they were getting ready to walk back up to the, erm, tut, the Kids Club, so”.

Making sense of those interviews is sheer torture.
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.09.15 23:05

Exerpt pinched from Dr Martin Roberts, 23rd January 2014

POSSIBLE CERTAINTY 

And so to mid-week (parentheses mine).

"During Gerry's tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session... Standing there listening intently to Cat's instructions, she (Madeleine) looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls".

Thus Kate McCann tells us in her book (madeleine), clearly and unambiguously, exactly where her daughter Madeleine was that Tuesday morning, May 1st. She arrived at the tennis courts, together with Ella O'Brien, during Gerry's tennis lesson, which had started at 10.15. She was not therefore where she should have been at that time – with her kid's club playmates, at the pool.

On Thursday afternoon at about 2.40 p.m. Kate McCann captured the iconic 'last photo' of her daughter dressed in "an outfit I'd bought especially for her holiday: a peach-coloured smock top from Gap and some white broderie-anglaise shorts from Monsoon".

Madeleine was wearing nothing else but a sun hat. She was signed into the crèche by Kate that same afternoon at 2.50 p.m., no doubt following a hurried exodus from the pool area, but unfortunately twenty minutes late for the 'chalk space pictures' activity, which began at 2.30 p.m. Between them the McCanns arranged for Gerry to collect the children later while Kate went off for a run. That is what Kate McCann says in her book. There is no mention whatsoever of any additional visit to the children's playgroups in the meantime.

Since Kate has told us exactly what Madeleine was wearing at 2.40 p.m. we also know what she was not wearing – her swimming costume. So what did she do come 'dive and find' time at the pool from 3.30 to 4.30 p.m., stand and watch?

'It is not possible to be certain that' Madeleine McCann attended at the Ocean Club playgroup during the times referred to above and, by extrapolation, on any other occasion that week.

(Thanks to mccannfiles.com)

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 17.09.15 10:20

I am still sure that on one occasion it was stated that Maddie and others had gone to tennis area where they ran around collecting the balls up. I thought this was not a tennis lesson for the kids?  I am not good at getting back myself, has anyone time to look at this? I have feeling it was evening time?  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.16 14:02

First time looking over this thread fully. Was looking over stuff at Millennium complex recently and ironically enough found myself musing about the fact that the courts at the Mill also have an elevated lawn adjacent.

Given that the photo is taken in such a small area, it's not possible to verify which court it was taken on. But here is some food for thought - could the photo have been taken after breakfast at the Mill, and if so what day?

Minis Mon-Thurs, 8-9am.
Following this 'beginners', with a 30 min break in between.
(unfortunately doesn't note how access works at weekends)

(But at the very least we know it wasn't exclusive)

(Grabbed this off Google Earth so that the stairs/path from Mill are visible)

Cecilia Paula Dias Firmino do Carmo, Public Relations
The witness received the McCanns for breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and is unaware if they ate there on Sunday or Monday since the witness was off work those days;
Clarifies that breakfast is served between 08H00 and 10H00 and that the McCanns usually arrived between 08H00 and 09H00

John Sholto Young, Waiter
After seeing their [the McCann’s] picture, he immediately remembered that he had seen them having breakfast in the restaurant where he works

I can't remonstrate Cecelia's belief that she saw them eating there Tues/Weds/Thurs, but that's another topic. The key thing to note is the times mentioned and how they relate to court access.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The NEW Tennis Balls Photo Thread - 'Photoshopped photo created on 5th May', claims YouTube video - Page 5 Empty Tshirt

Post by Dee14 05.05.16 15:16

Have you considered that her t-shirt seems to be on back to front, which is why her body seems misshapen?
Dee14

Activity : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 05.05.16 18:01

Or perhaps it's the body of a 2 year old with the legs and arms of a 4 year old. Look at photos of Amelie wearing a white t-shirt and the same shorts.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top