The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!??? - Page 2 Mm11

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!??? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!??? - Page 2 Mm11

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!??? - Page 2 Regist10

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!???

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!???

Post by Guest 09.10.14 11:36

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:Suspected overdose?
Well if that's the first version. We need to consider any other versions as Brenda said don't just accept the 1st one

The first version is that she committed suicide. Would she do that after making the statement she did?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Brenda Leyland Murdered Because Of What She Had Just Found Out!???

Post by ModernistOne 09.10.14 11:38

frost wrote:
ModernistOne wrote:I don't think she would have taken her own life for something so trivial.  

I would hardly call what happened to Brenda trivial I think the majority of us would have no idea which way to turn if confronted in such a way and then catapulted onto the worlds stage .

The amount of stress she would have been under would have been immense .

Sorry, but i sincerely believe that Brenda was waiting and ready for any potential confrontation.  Ideally that should have been her scope, otherwise why would she have been such an active social commentator on the matter?

Totally agree with the pressure and stress, and of course nobody knows how one will cope.
ModernistOne

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 09.10.14 11:55

I agree that Brenda didn't seem shocked to see Brunt and his crew in the street. She walked towards them and when they blur out something she says I think it was "Martin" (Sky wanted her to seem terrified and ashamed, not on easy first name terms). She is highly unlikely imo to have killed herself over something she could defend passionately: she may have welcomed the chance to question the McCann story in public.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 09.10.14 11:56

palm tree wrote:Suspected overdose, Sky news editors now facing police probe, can't link but on Twitter.

Wonder the scource?? If her death has been proved inconclusive it will take a little while for all the toxicology reports to come back won't it?

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 09.10.14 11:58

juliet wrote:I agree that Brenda didn't seem shocked to see Brunt and his crew in the street. She walked towards them and when they blur out something she says I think it was "Martin" (Sky wanted her to seem terrified and ashamed, not on easy first name terms). She is highly unlikely imo to have killed herself over something she could defend passionately: she may have welcomed the chance to question the McCann story in public.

I agree.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 09.10.14 12:09

frost wrote:
ModernistOne wrote:I don't think she would have taken her own life for something so trivial.  

I would hardly call what happened to Brenda trivial I think the majority of us would have no idea which way to turn if confronted in such a way and then catapulted onto the worlds stage .

The amount of stress she would have been under would have been immense .

At the end of the day nobody knows how they would react in such a situation , going from nobody to having your face splashed across almost every newspaper and news report is one hell of a leap for anyone to undertake .

No, not trivial, but Brenda did not look to concerned in the photos. We don't know how we would react in a similar situation having not been there. Though I would think that Brenda would have perhaps confided to others, especially those who have genuine compassion for, and are actually helping to find out what really happened to Madeleine. People like the good souls on pro Maddie forums such as this one, or perhaps those she tweeted on twitter?
Because of her tweet not to believe the first thing we read should she be found dead, I believe she was murdered.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreOne 09.10.14 19:10

I wanted to edit my post to add an update so that when people click on it they dont have to read through the whole thread for all the info but dont seem to be able too.

So to summarize-

1) Brenda was receiving death threats and her family and work place were being contacted by malicious people,

2) Brenda Tweeted Mon Sep 29 20:05:01 +0000 2014|Amy Tierney 1) Has more of a relationship with #mccann s than witness should, appears 2 have been rewarded for testimony , tweets@work

3) Amy Tierney is the childrens entertainer/nanny who lent the Mccans her printer to print out missing posters within hours of Maddy being missing. It was suspicious how quick the mccans had posters and there are theories they brought the posters with them. The printer was never tested to see if the poster paper matched. Amy said she had sent it to france to her boyfriend and this was not followed up.

4) Amy Tierney also testified about the shutters and windows being open/shut in Maddys bedroom.

5) It seems Brenda and her friends had found out Amy had been the twitter handeller "BasilandManuel" and they had further information the Mccans were paying her.

6) This seemed to be Brendas passion in life. Would a lady as tennacious as this really go to a hotel and take her life? Why bother booking into a hotel if your plan is to end it all anyway?

7) I would hope that if i made a statement on twitter, no matter how long ago, like Brenda did, something like- "if something happens to me, I hope people would question the official story" and then i died!!! that people would not sit down and do nothing about it because the media has brain washed you into zombies. I would hope people shouted about it, wrote about it, from every roof top, until the truth came out.

If this is you please do something, anything, now!!!!
WeAreOne

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 09.10.14 19:32

Sorry, but who is Belinda?
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreOne 09.10.14 19:40

AndyB wrote:Sorry, but who is Belinda?
 Youre quite right who is Belinda??? Corrected now, I was in a bit of a rush and my heads a shed right now, so please forgive all spelling/grammatical mistakes.
WeAreOne

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 09.10.14 19:42

This is all not a game , and we know we are all up against a powerful Machine , hell bent on protection the reputations of several doctors and a lawyer [ i say this because my thesis is there as to why it is a group effort .

But the events of the the past few days have naturally caused outrage , we see the press closing ranks as we speak , note how it is the established press and NOT the tabloids who are first out of the traps .

We have learned that IMO Murdock , the Met , and the McCann's are working in tandem as this was an orchestrated attack. to co encide with there latest nonesensical imminent visit to Portugal to interview more innocent people . [ which blows Blacksmiths assumption , they have no idea what is going on out of the water ] HOW ARE THEY the potential accused GOING TO FEEL WHEN CONFRONTED BY THE UK 'S POLICE FORCE [ MAYBE WE WILL WITNESS MORE TRAGIC DEATHS ] have they not thought about that every time they announce there latest ridiculous sighting's and innocent victims/ suspect's ?.

What does GA feel about this tragic turn of events ? im sure he will make his views known in due course .

As i have previously posted , when he is ready i hope her son speaks his mind , and whenever the service is held i will be there as the national press will be that is for sure , somebody said why don't we have leaflets in case we are victims of doorstepping , well any press film crews who attend the service [ and they will ] lets approach them and make them aware in no uncertain terms our position regarding this case .

Finally it is now no longer just about Madeleine , that is of course our primary reason for being here , but it all changed we must fight for justice for Brenda too .

stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz_Nomad 09.10.14 19:56

stillsloppingout wrote:"... and whenever the service is held i will be there as the national press will be that is for sure , somebody said why don't we have leaflets in case we are victims of doorstepping , well any press film crews who attend the service [ and they will ] lets approach them and make them aware in no uncertain terms our position regarding this case .

Finally it is now no longer just about Madeleine , that is of course our primary reason for being here , but it all changed  we must fight for justice for Brenda too . "

I doubt there will be any press or TV coverage, the story seems to have disappeared down the memory hole already.  Admittedly I don't watch every news broadcast or read every newspaper, but I haven't seen a mention of it since Monday at least. 

Saying that, it was something else to watch Sky News doing their review of the front pages on Sunday.  Watching the presenter trying to review the front pages, without actually featuring any front pages (apart from the FT I think) was quality entertainment.  I'm sure I saw the shadow of an elephant in the studio.

Activity : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 09.10.14 20:01

Naz_Nomad wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:"... and whenever the service is held i will be there as the national press will be that is for sure , somebody said why don't we have leaflets in case we are victims of doorstepping , well any press film crews who attend the service [ and they will ] lets approach them and make them aware in no uncertain terms our position regarding this case .

Finally it is now no longer just about Madeleine , that is of course our primary reason for being here , but it all changed  we must fight for justice for Brenda too . "

I doubt there will be any press or TV coverage, the story seems to have disappeared down the memory hole already.  Admittedly I don't watch every news broadcast or read every newspaper, but I haven't seen a mention of it since Monday at least. 

Saying that, it was something else to watch Sky News doing their review of the front pages on Sunday.  Watching the presenter trying to review the front pages, without actually featuring any front pages (apart from the FT I think) was quality entertainment.  I'm sure I saw the shadow of an elephant in the studio.

There will be press , if nothing else to control it
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 09.10.14 20:25

WeAreOne wrote:I wanted to edit my post to add an update so that when people click on it they dont have to read through the whole thread for all the info but dont seem to be able too.

So to summarize-

1) Brenda was receiving death threats and her family and work place were being contacted by malicious people,

2) Brenda Tweeted Mon Sep 29 20:05:01 +0000 2014|Amy Tierney 1) Has more of a relationship with #mccann s than witness should, appears 2 have been rewarded for testimony , tweets@work

3) Amy Tierney is the childrens entertainer/nanny who lent the Mccans her printer to print out missing posters within hours of Maddy being missing. It was suspicious how quick the mccans had posters and there are theories they brought the posters with them. The printer was never tested to see if the poster paper matched. Amy said she had sent it to france to her boyfriend and this was not followed up.

4) Amy Tierney also testified about the shutters and windows being open/shut in Maddys bedroom.

5) It seems Brenda and her friends had found out Amy had been the twitter handeller "BasilandManuel" and they had further information the Mccans were paying her.

6) This seemed to be Brendas passion in life. Would a lady as tennacious as this really go to a hotel and take her life? Why bother booking into a hotel if your plan is to end it all anyway?

7) I would hope that if i made a statement on twitter, no matter how long ago, like Brenda did, something like- "if something happens to me, I hope people would question the official story" and then i died!!! that people would not sit down and do nothing about it because the media has brain washed you into zombies. I would hope people shouted about it, wrote about it, from every roof top, until the truth came out.

If this is you please do something, anything, now!!!!
Exactly, I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet her there? 
Have the police checked the traffic on Brenda's phone?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by joti26 09.10.14 20:49

Was Brenda’s death the only way out for more than just her?
Looking at the events leading up to the tragic ‘outing’ of poor Brenda I am questioning the motives behind this outrageous act. So what had happened beforehand? A book is to be published by award winning authors but it did not have the impact that was intended. Instead it was a complete flop and heavily criticised leading to a massive unexpected outpouring from those who just don’t buy it. Highlighting, as a result, the evidence against their version on internet, particularly the PJ files.  Following the negativity and subsequent outrageous comments on S&S Facebook page of what seemed to be a solitary defender, all posts and even references to the book removed from the page. This in itself was in my mind quite bizarre and I am totally convinced that this was connected to the next set of tragic events.
So what then was the motive to publicly humiliate Brenda and of course there is also still the question of why her. Was it to -
Make Brenda the scape goat to maintain victim status?
Sue Brenda and anyone else they could lay their hands on?
To use the story to boost  sales of failing S&S book highlighting the case yet again when all goes quiet. To save face as well as disastrous sales?
To use as a case to obtain more control over the internet and privacy?
To add fuel to the Amaral case?
Possibly any or all of the above but irrespective of that, what could the possible outcomes of this be? Imagine for a moment that Brenda did not die. What could the subsequent scenario have been?
Brenda is interviewed and allowed to defend herself equally as publicly, explaining on TV and MSM why she made the comments she did. Revealing yet more about the PJ files and raising more questions in the minds of the public. Especially as copies of her Twitter comments and no evidence of any of the so called death threats would also have to be revealed.
Brenda is subsequently taken to criminal court and as such a landmark case it would undoubtedly be well reported worldwide. Would the injured party also have to testify? Would it be a civil case and would then, this surely just result in yet more exposure of why she wrote what she did.

Ooops Sky ! Wasn’t this probably always going to be one of the biggest mistakes you could possibly have made on behalf of the injured party? How on earth could you or any other MSM have got out of this one without highlighting even more why so many question the whole sorry tale? Did you imagine poor Brenda sitting on breakfast TV couches explaining herself or did you all suddenly realise this was the only way it was heading had she not tragically died before she could state her case? Did someone make one almighty cock up here in the heat of the long suffering families complaints about trolls? Hmmm makes one wonder! Lucky for you Brenda isn’t here to defend herself then!
joti26
joti26

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 09.10.14 21:00

When I see the McCann's on TV I look at them with disgust, but now when I look at them I will always associate them with Brenda.

Goodness knows what they did with Madeleine's body, but they are responsible for the death of two people now.

And if they're not stopped then there will be more tragedies. imo.

it is absolutely disgusting what happened to Brenda.

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Jauna Loca 09.10.14 21:12

I wasn't following Brenda on Twitter but we had some friends in common who would retweet her tweets and they would end up on my timeline.
The Nanny connection has been round for a while. Someone stumbled on that before the summer IIRC. But what did happen in the last few weeks
is that someone- not @sweepyface- posted a photo of AT from the OC and the pro-mccann tweeter @basilandmanuel. They were the same person. Then
someone else delved further and unearthed a tweet from AT which was claimed to be the link to swinging. There was a kerfuffle on Twitter about posting
AT's photo with some truthseekers saying outing was never justified and made them like the pros.
I feel that this knowledge could have made Brenda a target.
Some deep childlike part of me is longing for this to be the greatest police sting of all times- that Brenda has been set as willing police accomplice, that the
body in hotel reports are pure fabrication, that Brenda has been spirited out to the USA to be with her son in safety, that Brunt is behind 2&2TV hiding out
till he is given the nod by the MET to set the rest of the trap in motion on Sunday morning.
I wish to God it were so but at heart I know its only a delusion.
Jauna Loca
Jauna Loca

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.10.14 21:23

Jauna Loca wrote:
Some deep childlike part of me is longing for this to be the greatest police sting of all times- that Brenda has been set as willing police accomplice, that the
body in hotel reports are pure fabrication, that Brenda has been spirited out to the USA to be with her son in safety, that Brunt is behind 2&2TV hiding out
till he is given the nod by the MET to set the rest of the trap in motion on Sunday morning.
A part of me is with you there,she didn't look a bit surprised when approached by Brunt,her son tweeted about her demise,it took quite awhile for the media to report this,but I'll wake up in a minute.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 09.10.14 21:28

WMD wrote:
Jauna Loca wrote:
A part of me is with you there,she didn't look a bit surprised when approached by Brunt,her son tweeted about her demise,it took quite awhile for the media to report this,but I'll wake up in a minute.

You have been reading my mind. The part I couldn`t piece together was the body in the hotel but if the police are in on it they could fake that up anyway. Imagine if MB is a hero. We will all owe him the biggest apology. I will personally send him champagne. If only.....
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 09.10.14 21:30

I wonder who found her? 

If it was a cleaner then I really feel for them. If it was anyone else I'd be a little suspicious. 

One "tin head/crack pot" theory not examined (that I've seen) is that whilst the police were looking into this dossier the sky news story broke. This obviously widened comments and BL was whooshed (alive) for her own
safety. 
Completely at the other end of the nut scale but is it possible?

I just throw this out there because of the sequence of events and a few things that ring alarm bells.
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 09.10.14 21:32

Beat me to it Jauna, i'm seeing it play out this was if you watch the events over with this scenario in mind.
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 09.10.14 21:53

Well, the whole thing does seem very weird.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 09.10.14 22:28

Some have said something BIG is brewing and there is a twist to this, something stinks. I have been trying to make sense of everything for days, and maybe that's what has been niggling away at the side of my thoughts. I really hope there is going to be a sting in the tail of this.
there are so many ideas being put about, it's hard to stay focused.

I need to lay down in a dark room.
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 09.10.14 23:35

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:Some have said something BIG is brewing and there is a twist to this, something stinks. I have been trying to make sense of everything for days, and maybe that's what has been niggling away at the side of my thoughts. I really hope there is going to be a sting in the tail of this.
there are so many ideas being put about, it's hard to stay focused.

I need to lay down in a dark room.

I have been reading loads of Brenda`s tweets which have been retweeted by Alison Chabloz on  #sweepyfacetweets. Interesting reading. She comes across as very measured and calm. Lots of people saying how intelligent and rational she sounds. She mentions how she is a tough cookie and references her own tenacity. I don`t think she was the crumbling type. I think she has a final surprise for us. Oh how I hope. IMO
She also mentions SY and CW. She was given an incident no by SY and a ref no by CW. asked to send copies of tweets. She also says she was heard by them and treated with respect. encouraged to express opinions. Couldn`t ask for better response.  Not sure of date of those tweets. Hmmm
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 10.10.14 9:59

anon357 wrote:
WMD wrote:
Jauna Loca wrote:

You have been reading my mind. The part I couldn`t piece together was the body in the hotel but if the police are in on it they could fake that up anyway. Imagine if MB is a hero. We will all owe him the biggest apology. I will personally send him champagne. If only.....
If only...yes that would be wonderful!

At the other end of the scale perhaps Brenda was made an example of, in order to frighten all Maddie supporters into silence.

If so it has been a spectacular fail.

On the other hand, Brendas tweet is very interesting taken in context with your post Jauna Loca.
Brenda was definitely warning us about, and knew, something was to happen to her in the near future. I also believe she would have confided with other Maddie supporters, her son, a friend or family member if she had suspicions that she was going to be murdered.

Good post!

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd2 10.10.14 14:29

Constablekid wrote:Also worrying - the horrendous death threats tweeted at BL before she was found dead.

I believe these have been handed to the police (there's links on other threads)

One thing I've been meaning to ask... Seeing as BL thought very highly of Tony Bennett, surely she must have been a member on here? 
Amy Tierney tweeted that BL posted here as "tigger" (see the thread I started for source), but since tigger posted here today that seems to be totally false.
haroldd2

Activity : 274

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top