The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 4 Mm11

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 4 Mm11

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 4 Regist10

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions

Post by Verdi 17.02.17 15:25

That BlueBag, is an example of an impartial account of 'their kind of investigative work'.  Rather like Operation Grange's impartiality - to review/investigate with remit abduction as the only option.

I'm not convinced by that 'cock and bull' story about Swann's daughter sowing the first seed that led to publication of this epic novel.  Question is - who commissioned them to write it in the first place?  Reading between the lines of that interview, it appears they've been doing a bit of snooping around trying to get their grubby little trotters on information relating to an active investigation that could be passed on to their clients team McCann.

All roads lead to the BBC - if not Rome.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions

Post by MayMuse 19.02.17 4:07

BlueBag wrote:

There is a “cogent skein of evidence” pointing to the notion that she was a carefully selected target, very possibly of a paedophile.”
Complete bollocks.

As they say.
Does anyone else find it strange that "paedophillia" is the most shouted about yet the McCanns say no proof Madeleine has come to any harm? 

Considering there is zero evidence of an abduction taking place, why would anyone shout paedophillia?  Perhaps to encourage and embed the abduction theory, or something else.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 20.02.17 20:13

Verdi wrote:That BlueBag, is an example of an impartial account of 'their kind of investigative work'.  Rather like Operation Grange's impartiality - to review/investigate with remit abduction as the only option.

I'm not convinced by that 'cock and bull' story about Swann's daughter sowing the first seed that led to publication of this epic novel.  Question is - who commissioned them to write it in the first place?  Reading between the lines of that interview, it appears they've been doing a bit of snooping around trying to get their grubby little trotters on information relating to an active investigation that could be passed on to their clients team McCann.

All roads lead to the BBC - if not Rome.
Not read the Summers and Swan book, might give it a look see when I have an afternoon to kill in Waterstones. As for the Kate McCann book well anybody who remotely believes that is completely brain dead especially the Jane Tanner intervention 24 hours after the disappearance took place. For mods, please post this to critics of this site, I will happily talk to any of them in person.
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 17.11.17 12:13

I don't like being called a hater just because I disagree with their version of events............after all.......I don't call them lovers...........
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top