The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Crimewatch 30th Anniversary (McCanns are guests) 16/09/2014 - Page 3 Mm11

Crimewatch 30th Anniversary (McCanns are guests) 16/09/2014 - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Crimewatch 30th Anniversary (McCanns are guests) 16/09/2014 - Page 3 Mm11

Crimewatch 30th Anniversary (McCanns are guests) 16/09/2014 - Page 3 Regist10

Crimewatch 30th Anniversary (McCanns are guests) 16/09/2014

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crimewatch 30th Anniversary (McCanns are guests) 16/09/2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: Crimewatch 30th Anniversary (McCanns are guests) 16/09/2014

Post by Gaggzy 17.09.14 0:56

HelenMeg wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Agree, HelenMeg.  It's not just Kirsty Young, who I used to regard as an intelligent woman, it's the Crimewatch team and the BBC who need to be challenged on the stance taken by this programme towards the parents.  I don't know why Mr&Mrs are featuring in this special edition, as no-one has been charged or convicted of any crime relating to their daughter's disappearance.  As you say, it's an on-going investigation.

What has Crimewatch actually contributed to bringing to justice those who are responsible for the disappearance of MBM?
It is quite hard to fathom unless people are selling their souls.
KY is reasonably intelligent - she has to be and certainly comes across as such, on Desert ID etc etc .
I wouldn't put her in the same category as LKelly, for instance.    

I can only think that KY has a remit to follow and follows it in order to retain status, position, acclaim as a 'respected presenter' of the BBC.

Crimewatch is being hijacked by whoever is 'directing' the Madeleine affair. The more I think about it the more absurd it is to invite the Mc Canns to feature in this program, whilst the investigations are in process.
It is ABSURD and quite horrifying - I used to respect Crimewatch as a program but now just cannot take it seriously.
I'm losing complete faith - politicians / BBC / Justice/ Law and Order
Nothing counts for anything any more - or did it ever?

... just imagine the amount of egg on Crimewatch's face if out of the blue, the McCann's are arrested and charged in the next few weeks, say, after SY announce 'a major breakthrough' in the investigation, be it confessions from Tapas members, witnesses, forensic discoveries, discovery of body, etc, etc, etc.

The likes of Young, Kelly, Branson, etc, will all have to live with the shame of supporting them.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top