The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kerry Needham on this morning next week. Mm11

Kerry Needham on this morning next week. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kerry Needham on this morning next week. Mm11

Kerry Needham on this morning next week. Regist10

Kerry Needham on this morning next week.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kerry Needham on this morning next week. Empty Kerry Needham on this morning next week.

Post by jeanmonroe 05.05.13 13:10

Kerry and her daughter are on This Morning next week.
Will THIS get mentioned?
http://www.southyorks.police.uk/foi/disclosurelog/ben-needham-investigation
The McCanns have had £4.5 MILLION, to date, dedicated to the review of the daughter only THEY say was 'abducted'
Kerry Needham has had "Our SCS have advised the cost of the operation so far is £52,331.92. This figure
is almost final."
Almost FINAL.!
That means Kerry has had just 1.2% of the total the McCanns have had, to date (not including the 'special money'(£500.000+) that Leicester police were given before the Met took over) for invesitigating an 'abducted' child.
Just ONE POINT TWO PERCENT!!!
http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/49may11/BEN_NEEDHAM_16_05_2011.htm
Please do not get me wrong Jane Morley has been a tower of strength over the last few years and I know I have always had the support of South Yorkshire Police to which I am very grateful, but they have never been given any such like resources to enable them to investigate Ben’s abduction.
I have ONE senior investigating officer named James Adbie who can do a review of the case files held here at South Yorkshire Police but that is nothing compare to what the McCann family have been given after only 4 years when I have been waiting nearly 20
I cant help feeling Mr Cameron that Ben is not as important to anyone that is official or in power, but what I can tell you is he is so important to myself and family and also 100s of people in and around Britain.
You maybe already aware that there are lots of people who are angry, upset and disgusted with your decision to help one family of a missing child but not others.
WHY Madeline’s case and not Bens.
WHY cant Bens case be re opened as a cold case and investigated by British police officers and Madeline’s can.
WHY does Madeline get investigating officers and Madeline can. WHY does Madeline get investigating officers from the MET and Ben gets liaison officers. WHY does Madeline get a special grant to fund the investigation and Ben gets nothing.
WHY Mr Cameron WHY????
Please Mr Cameron treat Ben with the same respect he is loved just as much. I may not be a doctor or surgeon or hold a high place in society but I love my child more than life and he has been denied this love for nearly 20 years, he has been denied the right to an investigation into his abduction please do not deny my son anything else and authorise that South Yorkshire Police have EXACTLY the same resources the MET have been given.

AND NOW WE HAVE CAMERON PROMISING THE MCCANNS AN ENDLESS, INFINITE AMOUT OF PUBLIC MONEY FOR THE SY REVIEW INTO AN 'ABDUCTION' THAT ONLY THEY SAY HAPPENED, WITHOUT PROVIDING A SCINTILLA OF EVIDENCE!
We all KNOW that the last search for Ben was a 'sop' to Kerry to possibly stop her from keeping pointing out the the INCREDIBLE difference with the way the McCanns are continuingly be treated.

WHERE IS KERRY'S 'ENDLESS PUBLIC MONEY' FOR HER 'REVIEW'?

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!

KERRY HAS JUST ONE INVESTIGATING OFFICER!
THE MCCANNS HAVE THIRTY (30) DEDICATED HOMICIDE OFFICERS, (THE MCCANN 'COPS') AT THEIR BECK AND CALL, DAY AND NIGHT, SO THEY SAY, to REVIEW an 'ABDUCTION' only THEY say occured.

Think Phil and Holly will bring all this up?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top