The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The BBC was forced to remove an on-line bulletin board after it was attacked and threats made against Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine McCann. Mm11

The BBC was forced to remove an on-line bulletin board after it was attacked and threats made against Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine McCann. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The BBC was forced to remove an on-line bulletin board after it was attacked and threats made against Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine McCann. Mm11

The BBC was forced to remove an on-line bulletin board after it was attacked and threats made against Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine McCann. Regist10

The BBC was forced to remove an on-line bulletin board after it was attacked and threats made against Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine McCann.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The BBC was forced to remove an on-line bulletin board after it was attacked and threats made against Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine McCann. Empty The BBC was forced to remove an on-line bulletin board after it was attacked and threats made against Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine McCann.

Post by Jill Havern 14.03.10 7:39

The Aled Jones bulletin board hosted on the BBC site was closed following a sustained attack from members who left messages of hatred and threats directed at Kate McCann this site can reveal. We spoke to a BBC insider from the technical department who confirmed the site was closed down because of "specific threats made towards the welfare of Mrs McCann by members".

Madeleine was nearly four when she disappeared from a holiday apartment in the resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007 and remains missing.

The insider speaking to us under the agreement of anonymity revealed that the decision was made to close down the bulletin board after it became clear that members of the site were using the site to target Kate McCann accusing her of killing her daughter Madeleine and concealing the crime along with husband Gerry McCann and the friends who were holidaying with them at the time.

The attack was coordinated and carried out by members of Forumotion's Missing Madeleine site, a site that harbours extremists who are encouraged to attack and threaten Madeleine's parents in a shared belief that this will expose the truth regarding her disappearence.

Brenda Ryan, the owner of the 3 Arguidos website who normally orchestrates such on-line attacks in the past was quick to condemn it saying "Do any of you realise how this could and probably will be played out in the press, Goncalo (the disgraced ex-cop who said Maddie is dead and who is being sued for libel and defamation by the McCanns) supporters force Celebrity to close his website due to continued hatred and harassment of the McCanns?"

Our contact in the BBC declined to comment further due to BBC restrictions however they did confirm that the specific threats made against Kate's welfare would be dealt with by the appropriate authorities.

Both Brenda Ryan and Susan Menez, owners of the 3 Arguidos and Missing Madeleine forums respectively declined to comment to us.

Kate McCann will appear on the Aled Jones show on Sunday 14th March as scheduled.

We will bring you further updates on this story as and when we can.

http://www.chaosraptors.com/portal/
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42062

Back to top Go down

The BBC was forced to remove an on-line bulletin board after it was attacked and threats made against Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine McCann. Empty Re: The BBC was forced to remove an on-line bulletin board after it was attacked and threats made against Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine McCann.

Post by Jill Havern 14.03.10 7:49

This was posted by Bonnybraes1 on her forum

-----

I've been having a look at the Morais blog; a lot of it seems to have been coming from there, too, as in:

Jacinta Liverpool UK said... 19 Please complain to the BBC about the choice of Kate Maccann on Aled Jones radio programme, you do not have to leave your details if you don't wish to, but please please let the BBC know she is the wrong choice. We probably will not be able to stop it not now, but please let the BBC know.

---------------------------------------
Anonymous said... 28
It would be useful if as many people as possible complained about the Kate McCann Mothers' Day interview on BBC Radio 2.

It's on a low-profile programme (Good Morning Sunday) which can't often find itself deluged with complaints, so if they're confronted with proof of widespread public revulsion, they might just feel shellshocked into pulling the interview. If they did, it would send the McCanns a powerful message - that their days of media manipulation are truly at an end.

The email address for complaints: GoodMorningSunday2@bbc.co.uk

--------------------------------------

Anonymous said... 42
I can't begin to follow the logic of NOT complaining to the BBC about this offensive 'Mother's Day' interview.

Kate McCann, by her own admission, left three tiny children alone and unchecked for hours every night. She even continued this after the only child old enough to express herself asked why her mother hadn't been there when they woke up in the night crying.

Offering that kind of mother a platform on Mother's Day is indefensible. Hence I feel it's my duty to force the BBC to try and defend it.

========================

Anonymous said... 72 Anyone else not able to access Aled Jones'forum? I started a thread about KM on GMS. I posted the conclusions from PJ case files and commented as to why the BBC should want to involve themselves in this controversy. I had received a few replies but now can't get onto the forum at all. Will have another look later on.

SheilaA

Anonymous said... 99
I don't think it is a coincidence that Aled's forum is down. Now there is nowhere to exchange opinions about GMS tomorrow and when the site comes back up it will look like only a few "nutters" could be bothered to comment.Grrrr!

SheilaA

Anonymous said... 105
I should think Aled's website has closed because of all the protests against Kate McCann going on. I'm afraid the BBC have boobed again. The majority of listeners will not be impressed by their choice of a mother who together with her selfish husband left their children not one night but six nights in a row! Yes the BBC have a right to make decisions as to who to put on, but they should use a bit of common sense. There are far more deserving mothers whose child is still missing. Using Kate McCann reeks of sea bass to me
!

=======================

God, I feel sick after reading those - and the rest of the demented, cruel ramblings.
They are actually boasting because they have taken Aled Jones' forum off line.
Forget the fact that a lot of normal people use it - something they will never be - the scumbags are proud of their Gestapo activities.

I keep saying, they have scraped the bottom of the barrel - but they always manage to do something worse.

HOW DARE THEY INFLICT THEIR FILTH ON NORMAL PEOPLE? WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?

The BBC, and Aled Jones, are revolted and shell-shocked all right - by that shower of lunatic pondlife.

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=392&page=3
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 42062

Back to top Go down

The BBC was forced to remove an on-line bulletin board after it was attacked and threats made against Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine McCann. Empty Re: The BBC was forced to remove an on-line bulletin board after it was attacked and threats made against Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine McCann.

Post by justagrannynow 1 14.03.10 7:50

I don't hold with issuing threats to anybody. If this has happened it is regrettable, however, I do feel it is right to continue to question the statements from the parents that Madeleine was abducted, when there is no evidence to justify that claim.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 14.03.10 10:40

I dont beleive a single word of it ,Majic ,s only inside information is inside his own head,balderdash, poppycock usual self- important garbage,no wonder he is such a fan of clarrie and kate,likewise the ever vicious bonnybraes,seriously disturbed that women ,not very well at all
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 14.03.10 10:49

She's certainly a hypocrit to call Anti's "lunatic pondlife" when she allows people like Murafan on her forum.

One more brain cell and he'd be a yogurt.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 14.03.10 12:22

WOODWARD wrote:I dont beleive a single word of it ,Majic ,s only inside information is inside his own head,balderdash, poppycock usual self- important garbage,no wonder he is such a fan of clarrie and kate,likewise the ever vicious bonnybraes,seriously disturbed that women ,not very well at all

Exactly. Written to appear as a press release it's no such thing.

He needs to stick to what he does best.

Whatever that is.
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 14.03.10 15:32

Oh dear, I am rubbish at recognising these spoof posts :oops: :oops:
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by UYB 14.03.10 17:38

The choice of Kate McCann was a bad one, so bad infact that it caused this outrage and although it was vile it has hopefully shown the beeb that people are not happy about their choice of guest.
UYB
UYB

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 14.03.10 18:35

There's a way of doing things though and I dont think issuing threats is a good way no matter what your feelings are.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 14.03.10 21:25

Issuing threats? I am sorry but I don't believe any threats were issued unless the people now complaining about them issued them themselves.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 14.03.10 21:28

Thats possible of course.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.03.10 11:34

What a load of tosh!

Has Majic finally revealed his employer?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 15.03.10 13:10

I don' believe anyone has issued threats, the morons spreading these lies ara best ignored.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 15.03.10 14:53

ufercoffy wrote:She's certainly a hypocrit to call Anti's "lunatic pondlife" when she allows people like Murafan on her forum.

One more brain cell and he'd be a yogurt.

You owe me a keyboard :ambersuz:
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 15.03.10 14:55

Of course no one issued threats, why would they? Utter rubbish as usual, from the same cretins.
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 16.03.10 15:23

WOODWARD wrote:I dont beleive a single word of it ,Majic ,s only inside information is inside his own head,balderdash, poppycock usual self- important garbage,no wonder he is such a fan of clarrie and kate,likewise the ever vicious bonnybraes,seriously disturbed that women ,not very well at all

Majic up to no good, as usual.
Not surprise he and vile bb are hooked up...same mould.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 16.03.10 15:33

Yes but odd don't you think that BB was considered once, by very many to be the vilest of 'antis?

What changed do you think?
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.10 15:38

Pascal wrote:Yes but odd don't you think that BB was considered once, by very many to be the vilest of 'antis?

Yeah, I remember her on the old 3A's. Some of her comments were quite harsh,definitely very "anti". I never could understand the reason for such a u-turn?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle 16.03.10 20:50

Hi everyone, I am new to this board, although I used to debate with Jill on the old Europe board.

Anyway I complained to the BBC about their choice of a mother on Aled's 'Mothering Sunday' programme. I was also directed to Aled's forum by someone on another forum. I made around 4 posts regarding Kate McCann being invited to speak on the programme.

I never saw any abusive posts, nor did I receive any abusive replies, to my posts. So where the story of the BBC removing the forum, because of attacks, came from I don't know.

Yes people were angry and who wouldn't be angry at the BBC's choice of a mother, to speak on our special day. Especially when the mother they chose, Kate McCann, is along with her husband, 100% responsible for Madeleine's disappearance.

I think the BBC spat their dummy out and in a fit of peak, closed Aled's forum down. The BBC seem to have forgotten that we are the licence payers and if none of us paid our licence, they would be out of a job.

The BBC are doing what the McCanns are trying to do to anyone who criticises them and that is shut the critics up.
kathyBelle

Activity : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.10 20:59

Hi kathyBelle and welcome. It would be interesting to know why they did take down the forum. Has anyone asked them. Or are we taking Majic's word for it. It seems to me they just had so many complaints it became an embarrassment to them, all those posts criticising their choice of guest. I don't think there were any abusive posts, and if there were, they were certainly in the minority.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 16.03.10 21:06

Pascal wrote:Yes but odd don't you think that BB was considered once, by very many to be the vilest of 'antis?

Maybe she read the files?

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 16.03.10 21:10

yur, I bet.

big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 17.03.10 0:24

vaguely1 wrote:

Maybe she read the files?

i'd like to think that was the case V, but I think it's more likely she just jumped on the bandwagon to get back at Bren. Besides would reading the files turn a rabid anti into a rabid pro? Does it have a majic potion? laughat

Leopards never change their spots
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 17.03.10 0:28

I know, I was being a bit sarcastic.

I have a few days of ban induced sarcasm to set free.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top