The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  Mm11

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  Mm11

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  Regist10

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  Empty Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest 13.02.12 12:07

Big gaps are where photos should be, link to site at the bottom...............................
Monday, February 13, 2012

“Martha? I’m stepping out on the balcony for a smoke. Hey, Martha, come here! What the hell is that man doing at that window? You see right there? He’s busting in the window? Martha, go call the police! Hey, he’s crawling in flat….must be planning to steal…oh, my god, Martha! Tell the police he’s carrying out a child! I’m running downstairs! Maybe I can stop him!”

Yes, you are looking at Apartment 5A, the very apartment the McCanns were renting on May 3rd, 2007. The time is 10 pm on February 12, 2012. The photo was taken from the third floor of the building across the street. There was some shrubbery along the left wall of the parking lot that has been removed but the view of the McCanns door and window would not have been obscured.The lights on the buildings and in the streets turn the building into a veritable fishbowl (some claim massive lighting improvement since that day but I have heard that it has not changed much). What idiot would think breaking in the window at Apartment 5A or carrying a child out of that window or even the door next to it would be a terribly bright idea? One thing kidnappers know is there are enough human fish in the sea that one doesn’t have to abduct someone under such risky conditions.

The next picture shows the front side of the apartment building with close-up of the window of Apartment 5A. I am standing in the doorway. Can you see how bright it is at night?

This picture shows the corner where Jane Tanner sees a man cross the street coming from the apartment, child in his outstretched hands. If you were an abductor, would you be comfortable choosing to walk out in the open, across the well-light street with three people on it? Would you at least think walking the other direction hugging the wall might be a bit smarter, maybe cut down your chances of being seen?

Robert Murat, the only other Arguido (suspect) in the case, lived on a couple blocks down the way in the direction Jane Tanner claimed the man carrying a child was walking. But, Robert Murat was a known individual in town and many people in Praia da Luz own places here or rent for a long period of time and return year after year. Would someone who knows people might recognize him walk down well-lit streets - his facetotally exposed – straight to his own house? He would have to have an IQ far below 70 to think this would be clever.

If anyone took a child from the apartment, it would be smarter to walk the opposite way of the man Jane Tanner claims to have seen. Here you can see the wall I just mentioned that he could walk very close to and be out of sight of anyone looking down from the tall apartment building across the street. Even more intelligent would be for an abductor to leave the back of the apartment by the sliding glass doors and hurry down the enclosed path which leads up to the parking area at the front of the apartment and go out at the end of the street and onward to the darker end of the road. It is exactly this path that leads to the Smith sighting.

Praia da Luz is a very cozy, brightly lit, off-the-main road very small and charming resort town. No sex ring is going to choose this location to target children. A child sex predator might lurk about here but he would be wiser abducting a child from the outskirts of the town or in pretty much any other nearby village. There are some darker side streets further to the edge of the town that a predator or someone carrying a child would be a bit less visible .Apartment 5A would rank pretty much at the bottom of any abductor’s list of places to grab a kid. The only reason someone would remove a child from 5A would be of necessity. Then he would never take the route Jane Tanner claimed she saw the man carrying a child.

More on the most likely route one would take to carry Madeleine from Apartment 5A in my next blog.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  Empty Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by Guest 13.02.12 12:17

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

Ask why the McCanns never mentioned the view from the other buildings nor the dark path at the back nor the better abduction route? #McCann

8 minutes ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  Empty Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words

Post by jd 13.02.12 12:18

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
For those going on about the lighting, I did inquire. This is the front side of the apartments where people must enter their doors

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
Ask why the McCanns never mentioned the view from the other buildings nor the dark path at the back nor the better abduction route?

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
BTW, I also inquired about the population in Feb as compared to May. Both are relatively quiet times. June begins the big season

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
I said relatively quiet. Yes, likely more people in May which means MORE people in the apartment buildings to SEE the "abductor."

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
My, my, aren't some upset about that "enlightening" photo from across the street. I guess they didn't realize there was such a view

PattyODor Patty O'Dor
@ProfilerPatB I can also confirm the lighting is as good as it was in 2007

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
I could see the 5A window from INSIDE the apartment straight on. Other apartments had many other views of the window.

missypuddleduck @ProfilerPatB Something I never understood is the rear path route & why people walked up the road, across car park to their apartments......@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
@missypuddleduck The front doors are on the car park.

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
Hahaha...does a fictionalized scenario have to be spelled out to these dolts?

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
"A Picture Worth One Thousand Words" has supporters of the abductor theory in a tizzy.

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.02.12 12:19

Monday, February 13, 2012

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  View%2Bof%2BApartment%2B5A%2Bfrom%2BBalcony
“Martha? I’m stepping out on the balcony for a smoke. Hey, Martha, come here! What the hell is that man doing at that window? You see right there? He’s busting in the window? Martha, go call the police! Hey, he’s crawling in flat….must be planning to steal…oh, my god, Martha! Tell the police he’s carrying out a child! I’m running downstairs! Maybe I can stop him!”

Yes, you are looking at Apartment 5A, the very apartment the McCanns were renting on May 3rd, 2007. The time is 10 pm on February 12, 2012. The photo was taken from the third floor of the building across the street. There was some shrubbery along the left wall of the parking lot that has been removed but the view of the McCanns door and window would not have been obscured.The lights on the buildings and in the streets turn the building into a veritable fishbowl (some claim massive lighting improvement since that day but I have heard that it has not changed much). What idiot would think breaking in the window at Apartment 5A or carrying a child out of that window or even the door next to it would be a terribly bright idea? One thing kidnappers know is there are enough human fish in the sea that one doesn’t have to abduct someone under such risky conditions.

The next picture Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  Standing%2BNext%2Bto%2Bthe%2BWindowshows the front side of the apartment building with close-up of the window of Apartment 5A. I am standing in the doorway. Can you see how bright it is at night?

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  Corner%2Bof%2BJane%2BTanner

This picture shows the corner where Jane Tanner sees a man cross the street coming from the apartment, child in his outstretched hands. If you were an abductor, would you be comfortable choosing to walk out in the open, across the well-light street with three people on it? Would you at least think walking the other direction hugging the wall might be a bit smarter, maybe cut down your chances of being seen?

Robert Murat, the onCriminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  Towards%2BMurats%2BHousely other Arguido (suspect) in the case, lived on a couple blocks down the way in the direction Jane Tanner claimed the man carrying a child was walking. But, Robert Murat was a known individual in town and many people in Praia da Luz own places here or rent for a long period of time and return year after year. Would someone who knows people might recognize him walk down well-lit streets - his facetotally exposed – straight to his own house? He would have to have an IQ far below 70 to think this would be clever.

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  Hug%2Bthe%2BDark%2BWall

If anyone took a child from the apartment, it would be smarter to walk the opposite way of the man Jane Tanner claims to have seen. Here you can see the wall I just mentioned that he could walk very close to and be out of sight of anyone looking down from the tall apartment building across the street. Even more intelligent would be for an abductor to leave the back of the apartment by the sliding glass doors and hurry down the enclosed path which leads up to the parking area at the front of the apartment and go out at the end of the street and onward to the darker end of the road. It is exactly this path that leads to the Smith sighting.

Praia da Luz is a very coCriminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  Praia%2Bda%2BLuz%2B01zy, brightly lit, off-the-main road very small and charming resort town. No sex ring is going to choose this location to target children. A child sex predator might lurk about here but he would be wiser abducting a child from the outskirts of the town or in pretty much any other nearby village. There are some darker side streets further to the edge of the town that a predator or someone carrying a child would be a bit less visible .Apartment 5A would rank pretty much at the bottom of any abductor’s list of places to grab a kid. The only reason someone would remove a child from 5A would be of necessity. Then he would never take the route Jane Tanner claimed she saw the man carrying a child.

More on the most likely route one would take to carry Madeleine from Apartment 5A in my next blog.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.02.12 12:38

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

My, my, aren't some upset about that "enlightening" photo from across the street. I guess they didn't realize there was such a view. #McCann

10 minutes ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.02.12 13:58

PAT BROWN

@ProfilerPatB Washington DC

Criminal Profiler and Television Commentator, Author of The Profiler: My Life Hunting Serial Killers and Psychopaths

http://www.criminalprofilerpatbrown.com

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

"A Picture Worth One Thousand Words" has supporters of the abductor theory in a tizzy. http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-picture.html #McCann

54 minutes ago

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

Hahaha...does a fictionalized scenario have to be spelled out to these dolts? #McCann

1 hour ago

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

@missypuddleduck The front doors are on the car park.

1 hour ago

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

I could see the 5A window from INSIDE the apartment straight on. Other apartments had many other views of the window. #McCann

1 hour ago

ProfilerPatBPAT BROWN

My, my, aren't some upset about that "enlightening" photo from across the street. I guess they didn't realize there was such a view. #McCann

1 hour ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.02.12 14:04

Pat Brown should consider officially working with the Yard. If not, maybe volunteer to offer to send the Yard her findings and photos.

Writings on her blogs will give mccanns ideas. Kate's story is ever evolving maximising on any new info to her advantage.
Let's hope PB is not giving mccanns ammunitions to use in their defense in due time.

eta: I read brighter lightnings have been put in since 2007. .
I take it not all lightnings were changed, maybe one specific area or something like that.
Anyhow Pat said the lightnings were same condition as in 2007, so I take it she had enquired and confirmed it for herself.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Clouseau 13.02.12 18:02

at the time of the crime I believe the street lamps were of the old sodium kind giving everthing a green yellow tinge unless your name is Tanner of course
Clouseau
Clouseau

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.02.12 18:14

Sorry, what was the colour of the pyjamas-bottom on the child?

She could see that but couldn't make out the abductor's gender! Ah...blame it on those lights.....!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 13.02.12 19:15

aiyoyo wrote:
Writings on her blogs will give mccanns ideas. Kate's story is ever evolving maximising on any new info to her advantage.
Let's hope PB is not giving mccanns ammunitions to use in their defense in due time.

This worries me massively too aiyoyo, what with new book coming out in the spring, the SY investigation and possible witness interviews, it gives them absolute ample opportunity to evolve and change their stories (yet again).
As much as I admire PB, I really hope her findings don't backfire.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 13.02.12 19:20

There's only so many times they can change their statements. The facts will remain facts no matter how many times they twist their "accounts of the truth" to fit.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 13.02.12 19:50

bristow wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

This worries me massively too aiyoyo, what with new book coming out in the spring, the SY investigation and possible witness interviews, it gives them absolute ample opportunity to evolve and change their stories (yet again).

There is no SY investigation.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 13.02.12 19:59

bristow wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

I don't think Pat's given much away at all to be honest. She hasn't said a word about the people she's met, we don't know what residents living in PDL she's talked to or what they could have told her.

ps.. and if the book is due to be released in the spring wouldn't it already be with the publishers now?

The imbeciles over at JATYK2 are working themselves up into a right lather over it anyway, that's always fun to watch.

Quotes from bb1 (aka bonny braes)

"Sadly, 5a was one of the LEAST safe locations in the resort,
as it was at ground level, on a corner site - some 'profiler' she is."

"At ground level, on the corner - 5a could scarcely have been
in a more vulnerable spot."

"Dark, ground floor corner site, with no-one overlooking it -
an abductor would be in and out in seconds, unseen.."

So why oh why if all this is true ^ would anyone leave their three vulnerable children alone in such a place? If a blithering idiot like Bonny Braes can see how the apartment was a serious security risk why couldn't the McCanns! Own goal Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  5251 She's just confirmed what we've all been saying all along; the McCann's = uncaring, selfish and neglectful. (If only it ended there).
Even former occupants of apartment 5A talk about the vulnerability of the location.

WITNESS TESTIMONY OF CARLO FRANCISO D'AMBROSIO: “Even though
we did not have problems during out holidays, I felt a bit vulnerable with the
possibility of a break-in given the location of the apartment.
For this reason,
we would keep the blinds closed every time we left the apartment..

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.02.12 20:06

I've never visited that site, it might upset me. But they seem to be short on logic.

Then perhaps they don't know about the recent burglaries and the warnings the T9 were given by the OC staff in keeping their valuables safe.
They must have understood this to mean mobiles, money, passports, cameras and such, Gerry - when reporting the abduction to the family had found time to check - no valuables were taken. So could have been worse then.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 13.02.12 20:30

Well I wouldn't recommend it Tigger even though it is good for the odd chuckle. It's a very sick place, very repetative with pages & pages of this: - " Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  5251 Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  5251 Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  5251" because they haven't the vocabulary to string together a coherent sentence.

Back on topic.

I do hope Pat checks out if any of the groundfloor apartments did indeed once have private plunge pools, like this lady suggests.

(Snipped) The waterside apartments at the Luz...

Jul 2004, Mrs C L Hetherington: "The waterside apartments at the Luz Ocean Club
overlook the beach at Praia Da Luz. Most of the ground floor apartments have a
plunge pool. Although ours didn’t, it overlooked the roman ruins and had a
fantastic view of the beach. The first floor apartments have a large balcony
for al fresco eating and I gather have a wonderful view of the bay....

I have stayed at the ocean club several times and we will be going back
again this year"

http://www.holidaywatchdog.com/8534-Lagos-Ocean_Club_Apartments-Holiday-Review-Full.html#revtext_20337

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.02.12 20:41

Daisy, those are not the same apartments, they are much nearer to the beach and much nicer. There was a link on the other thread somewhere to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 13.02.12 20:58

Yes, I'm aware of that Candyfloss, Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  847771 I was the one that brought it up previously. But these apartments are still part of the same MW/Ocean Club complex and there's every chance the McCann's/Tapas crew had 'friends' staying elsewhere?

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.02.12 22:27

Having seen Pat's pics I'd tend to disagree that the apartment was particularly vulnerable> although it serves some peoples interests to have you believe it was. It is overlooked, well lit and the corner means that with a road on two sides of it effectively means that there is more chance of a passer by witnessing suspicious behaviour. If it was off a tiny dark alleyway, then I'd say it would be very vulnerable, but as can clearly be seen from the pics, it is very open to observation, and that would surely render an "abductor" vulnerable to being seen. As he was, by Tanner but not the other two men in the street never mind

Won't bother looking at the "other forum", I'm not a bacteriologist so won't find anything of interest there.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 13.02.12 22:49

I just love the fact that the 'abductor' chose an apartment that had shutters brightly lit for all the neighbours to see clearly big grin

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 13.02.12 23:27

Gerry - when reporting the abduction to the family had found time to check - no valuables were taken.

Says a lot about what he thought about his first-born. Sad
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 13.02.12 23:52

Daisy wrote:
bristow wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

I don't think Pat's given much away at all to be honest. She hasn't said a word about the people she's met, we don't know what residents living in PDL she's talked to or what they could have told her.

ps.. and if the book is due to be released in the spring wouldn't it already be with the publishers now?

The imbeciles over at JATYK2 are working themselves up into a right lather over it anyway, that's always fun to watch.

So why oh why if all this is true ^ would anyone leave their three vulnerable children alone in such a place? If a blithering idiot like Bonny Braes can see how the apartment was a serious security risk why couldn't the McCanns! Own goal Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words  5251 She's just confirmed what we've all been saying all along; the McCann's = uncaring, selfish and neglectful. (If only it ended there).
Even former occupants of apartment 5A talk about the vulnerability of the location.

For this reason,

It's amazing isn't it? The contradictions they are prepared to accept. How can they accept and believe the apartment was, on the one hand a, "Dark, ground floor corner site, with no-one overlooking it " yet accept on the other hand that Jane Tanner could see this "abductor" not only carrying a child but also the colour and style of the pyjamas this child wore from such a distance, in such "dark" lighting conditions?

If Janey is to be believed it can't have been that dark then, can it? It had to be well lit for her to provide such detail, didn't it (and for the rest of us, impossibly so as per GA's video in the Truth Of The Lie documentary).

Unless of course it isn't and she didn't.

And i repeat again, why would an abductor walk across the very road where Gezza and Jezza were talking (and no doubt the abductor could hear when he was carrying the child not 20 metres away) and, if the Team's line is to be believed, (you know the bit about regular 15 minute checking and being scouted previously by the abductor), the same road that the team allegedly tramped up and down every 15 minutes?

Why would an abductor do that, when as Pat points out, he could have gone the other way and used the wall as cover and where no witness was ever found to be walking across?

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.02.12 2:32

Me wrote:
Daisy wrote:
bristow wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

For this reason,

It's amazing isn't it? The contradictions they are prepared to accept. How can they accept and believe the apartment was, on the one hand a, "Dark, ground floor corner site, with no-one overlooking it " yet accept on the other hand that Jane Tanner could see this "abductor" not only carrying a child but also the colour and style of the pyjamas this child wore from such a distance, in such "dark" lighting conditions?

If Janey is to be believed it can't have been that dark then, can it? It had to be well lit for her to provide such detail, didn't it (and for the rest of us, impossibly so as per GA's video in the Truth Of The Lie documentary).

Unless of course it isn't and she didn't.

And i repeat again, why would an abductor walk across the very road where Gezza and Jezza were talking (and no doubt the abductor could hear when he was carrying the child not 20 metres away) and, if the Team's line is to be believed, (you know the bit about regular 15 minute checking and being scouted previously by the abductor), the same road that the team allegedly tramped up and down every 15 minutes?

Why would an abductor do that, when as Pat points out, he could have gone the other way and used the wall as cover and where no witness was ever found to be walking across?

While it's true Pat hasn't gone in-depth about her meetings with people and all that transpired from that, this lighting topic and the apt being overlooked is refreshing in that it's a new angle of studying the crime scene, which I believe Police probably had done albeit not revealed and I bet the mccanns didn't realise that. If the Opp Apt block has an open view to mccanns' apt then I wonder what the police got on files regarding the mccanns and friends movements.

Although the mccanns can see there is a taller apt block opp their apt 5A, unless one is looking across from the taller apartment block one does not know the view from there. And it would seem that is obviously what Pat had done.
Now that Pat is profiling from crime scene, you can bet the mccanns will have plenty to say about it - either to pick holes in Pat's topic/s or use that to their advantage to fit their story or to spin. They've been known for bidding their time then attack; and without doubt Pat's work will come under scrutiny and criticism by mccanns defence team during the trial she brought against them.

I've had a look at photos at Pamala's site (presumably from Police files) of lightings taken of the same areas. Those from Pam's site show an orange-hue haziness while Pat's photos are a lot brighter as if the color of the bulbs been changed. Of course one could argue it's down to photography skills and photo apparatus used. Nonetheless under light conditions in both set of photos there's enough light to spot human traffic and activity ( though visibility in Pat's photos of light condition would be better), so there is no reason why the abductor could not have seen Gerry and Wilkins or JT for that matter and vice versa.
Therefore it makes no sense for the abductor to choose that route, especially as the mccanns would have people believed he'd done a dry run night before, so all the more reason he should have known about the lights condition and best escape route.

Now this latest report about the abductor possibly having a duplicate key coming from the Yard (if report is to be believed) is the most ridiculous thing I've heard. If he'd a key why wait till May 3rd when the mccanns said they'd left the patio door unlocked. Surely if he'd been observing the place he'd have taken that in, so how does the key fit in that scenario?

Wonder what the Yard made of kate's jemmied shutter which she later dropped and changed to patio door left unlocked as access point, in context with their supposition that the abductor might have a duplicate key?
Now that we know 5A is overlooked, what are the chances of mccanns' dry run story, and particularly their tale of criminal gang scribbling habits on the wall going which must have some frequency to render it of any use, going unnoticed by people in the opposite block?

It would be interesting to know what the Police have on files re interviews of residents in opp. block. I mean, in terms of what they can see usually and what they saw in terms of the coming and going of people and activities during the period in question. If there is a view to mccanns apt then every going on in it and outside it, be it of the mccanns or stranger would come within view of casual observers from opp block.

From a debate viewpoint, if 5A is perfectly positioned for taking away a child then the convenient feature applies equally to people staying there who want to take away (as in dispose) of a child isnt it? Perhaps this is something for the nutty pros to mull over since they are so obssessed about 5A being unsecured, easy access to the road, car park, etc.

Regardless of lightings condition, Janey's sighting has no credibility at all since it's based on an evolving specimen of unknown gender that later metamorphosized into Murat whom she identified positively as the man from inside a van.
How she arrived at Murat as the final specimen is a complete mystery since according to her she couldn't even make out the gender of the person because of poor lights. It's funny how she couldnt make out the figure yet she could make out his face to be egg-shaped from a diagonal angle, who didn't wear glasses, while that's a fixture on Murat.
Even if anyone were to see Murat in poor lightings there is no mistakening that's a silhouette of a man - he ain't exactly puny or womanly and his attire is a total give-away. Besides his hair-do is completely different from shaggy-hair egg-face man.
Also during the covert identification she is reported to have said she recognised him from his walk.
We know Murat has a limp, yet she didnt mention this irregularity in her first statement of the man carrying a sleeping child. Nuff said about JT's bogus man.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 14.02.12 7:31

If I were an abductor and had been stalking the McCanns, 'cased' 5a for entry and exits, the only real advantage the apartment had was that it was next to the car park?

But no car was used, according to the evidence, unless it was parked at the other end of PdL and a brisk walk with a heavy load - hoping not to be seen - was the method used. So up to the actual abduction, the abductors functioned quite rationally - planning and observing - after that, brain meltdown.
Psychologically and realistically, it simply won't work.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 14.02.12 7:58

tigger wrote:If I were an abductor and had been stalking the McCanns, 'cased' 5a for entry and exits, the only real advantage the apartment had was that it was next to the car park?

But no car was used, according to the evidence, unless it was parked at the other end of PdL and a brisk walk with a heavy load - hoping not to be seen - was the method used. So up to the actual abduction, the abductors functioned quite rationally - planning and observing - after that, brain meltdown.

Which is exactly why IMO the Tapas refused (albeit in a veiled way) to return for the reconstruction. They knew they'd not be able to deliver the goods.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 14.02.12 13:30

tigger wrote:If I were an abductor and had been stalking the McCanns, 'cased' 5a for entry and exits, the only real advantage the apartment had was that it was next to the car park?

Another great advantage for someone stalking the McCann's & casing their joint (apt 5A) would be the patio doors that they left OPEN. Yet we're supposed to believe the ever so dumb abductor broke in through the bedroom window with its noisy shutters, or that they somehow got through the locked door. ppfft!

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top