The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday news article Mm11

Sunday news article Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday news article Mm11

Sunday news article Regist10

Sunday news article

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Sunday news article

Post by david_uk 10.02.12 9:51

latest new on Mccannfiles.com If any of this is true then we can only expect the Whitewash, which is no big surprise!.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

I can only assume that the SY guys will have been doing there best to convince Mr Smith that the person he saw was not and could not possibly be Mr McCann, Mr McCann was seen at the club, so it could not have been him MR Smith!. What a croc!

I still cant believe papers are spouting the same disgusting nonsense about a failed Portugeuse investigcation and Amaral faliures!.
david_uk
david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Sunday news article

Post by jd 10.02.12 9:57

There is something very fishy about this whole Martin Smith sighting and the mccanns do seem to have some sort of obsession with Ireland...strange

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 10.02.12 10:08

Just read a couple of this guys article!. wow! one would think he was ignornant or lazy?? Clearly he has only read other old news article and not actually researched anything himself.

We can only hope that the only leak he acutlaly got was that they had spoken to Mr Smith and the rest is speculation/fabrication?. Did Mr Smith no clearly state he beleived it was Gerry McCann?. It will be the biggest U turn in the case if Mr Smith changes his opinion?.
david_uk
david_uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.12 10:13

You are not going to change a tight-knit institution like the papers overnight. There is also a great many people out there who are desperate for a whitewash, it doesn't mean they are going to get one. SY will never be allowed to bury this, even if they wanted to, there are two countries involved. I believe SY are only doing their job and being quite thorough about it by the looks of things.

Look at it this way. How do you think the British Government is going to look, if one day they shelve the investigation, spending £3.4M of tax payers money, using 30 top Homicide officers, only for the Portuguese under Goncalo Amaral's guidance to re-open up the original Portuguese investigation, to bring about charges against all of the T9? We would look like utter buffoons and that is never going to happen, especially in a Diamond Jubilee year.

Don't believe the rags until you hear something directly from SY, is my advice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 10.02.12 10:24

Sorry to be down on this, but I still dont expect anything but a whitewash in this case.

For a start, SY have made no promised and since when are the Uk goverment bothered abotu wasting tax payers money. And Goncalo Amaral is very unlikely to get the case re-opened, and SY know that better than anyone.

Does anyone really think that SY will come out with anything that will get the case reopened in Portugal?. It would have to be brand new evidence?

david_uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 10.02.12 10:26

Stella wrote:You are not going to change a tight-knit institution like the papers overnight. There is also a great many people out there who are desperate for a whitewash, it doesn't mean they are going to get one. SY will never be allowed to bury this, even if they wanted to, there are two countries involved. I believe SY are only doing their job and being quite thorough about it by the looks of things.

Look at it this way. How do you think the British Government is going to look, if one day they shelve the investigation, spending £3.4M of tax payers money, using 30 top Homicide officers, only for the Portuguese under Goncalo Amaral's guidance to re-open up the original Portuguese investigation, to bring about charges against all of the T9? We would look like utter buffoons and that is never going to happen, especially in a Diamond Jubilee year.

Don't believe the rags until you hear something directly from SY, is my advice.

I have certainly considered this possibility. I think perhaps it rather depends on who (if anyone) is being protected and why, and if the potential embarrassment outweighs the risk. I also wonder if they have put detectives at the end of their career on this review, just in case, or for this very reason?
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 10.02.12 10:34

As a supporter of the GM theory, what do we really hope, in a perfect world that the SY come out with?.

The best I would hope for would be any action that saw the Tapas 7 be re-interviewed by a joint SY and PJ team. Not Kate and Gerry! Just the friends first. I feel the only way this case can be broken is by cracking the tapas7 silence. A house of cards! Just need to pull that one card out from underneath
david_uk
david_uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.12 10:48

[snipped from article]

So we may assume that a few minutes before Gerry arrived, the abductor walked along the public road beside the apartment, opened the gate, walked up 10 steps to the patio and entered through the open patio doors. These doors could only be locked from inside and for convenience were left open by Gerry and Kate. Previous occupants used the front door of the apartment, facing onto a car park, to exit and kept the patio door locked permanently.

At this stage, with Gerry McCann in the apartment, the abductor may have been a heartbeat away from being caught. But where could the abductor have hidden in the tiny apartment? Gerry walked through the front room, used the bathroom and looked in on the children - but did he check anywhere else? Recollections after traumatic events are often ragged; add in a few drinks and the emotional distress and guilt and exact details of timings and actions may not be accurate. But McCann is a doctor used to working under pressure with a huge capacity for observation on his rounds, so we must give more credit to his testimony than we would give to a normal citizen.

Taking Gerry McCann's intuition and statements on board, it was in my view highly likely that the abductor was probably in the children's bedroom, possibly behind the door or crouching behind the furniture.

As Gerry strolls out of the patio doors, closing but not locking them, he leaves through the same small gate facing the road where the abductor had entered minutes before.

Just outside, he meets television producer Jes Wilkins on the way back to the tapas bar. There is not another soul on the street. I worked with Wilkins in the past. Even while on holiday, he is still a trained observer and yet he saw nothing out of the ordinary. He was a holiday tennis partner for Gerry and it was possibly just after this chat that Maddie was taken into the night.

Back inside the apartment the abductor must be breathing a sigh of relief as Gerry leaves, before he realises his exit route is blocked. It is conceivable that Gerry has an eyeline to the front of the apartment, and, if not, certainly can hear steps coming down from where he is standing. The kidnapper would then have had to find an alternative exit outside the back window towards the front door, which we believe was deadlocked without the key at hand. For this, help is essential. This is where an accomplice to the abductor would prove essential. Grotesquely, paedophiles support each other in their disgusting plans and teams of two would not be unusual. From Myra Hindley and Ian Brady to Fred and Rosemary West, sex offenders working in pairs are not altogether unusual.

The abductor inside the apartment could have passed Madeleine - possibly unconscious or drugged with chloroform - through the open window into the accomplice's arms.

In the distance, the voices of Gerry McCann and Jes Wilkins could likely be heard wafting through the air.

What trauma would Madeleine suffer if, terrified and forcibly kept silent, she hears Dad's voice as she is bundled into the hands of dangerous strangers? At the same time - about 9.10pm - and unnoticed by Wilkins and Gerry, Jane Tanner observes them chatting.

The kidnapper holding Madeleine retreats to the adjacent car park before heading on to the same footpath where, a short distance downhill, Gerry and Wilkins are talking. The accomplice makes his way out of the window and into the darkness.

The kidnappers think they have got away with it, but they are on the brink of being caught.

Despite hearing the voices of Madeleine's father a short distance away, the kidnapper holding the girl plans to cross the road junction just above them just a glance away from McCann and Wilkins.

As he hits the footpath, he would have seen both men chatting and Jane Tanner heading his way on the opposite side of the street to Wilkins and Gerry McCann - three potential witnesses to the abduction, including the father of the child. Although not a busy street, Wilkins and McCann did not see Tanner. This misfitting testimony is not unusual in criminal cases and to my mind is plausible.

But why would the abductors choose such a potentially disastrous course? Was it to connect with a getaway driver or was it just bad planning?

The seven seconds he took to cross the road were either well-planned, foolhardy or a sign of breathtaking confidence. In any case, the kidnapper never faltered and was never seen again.

Jane Tanner says he was carrying a child. She believes it was Madeleine and her theory is supported by the McCanns' private investigators.

The timing of the statements from the key witnesses suggests that there was a maximum of three to five minutes for the abduction to be executed.

In such circumstances only good planning and co-ordination could make this possible. It would be an extraordinary effort, needing an astonishing degree of luck, if this had been done on an opportunistic basis.

The clean execution of the kidnap, without a hint of a DNA trace or any usable evidence, means it was highly professional and planned with precision.

Such precision is the hallmark of fixated, obsessive sexual predators.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHare 10.02.12 11:07

candyfloss wrote:

"McCann is a doctor used to working under pressure with a huge capacity for observation on his rounds, so we must give more credit to his testimony than we would give to a normal citizen."

"I worked with Wilkins in the past. Even while on holiday, he is still a trained observer and yet he saw nothing out of the ordinary."

"At the same time - about 9.10pm - and unnoticed by Wilkins and Gerry, Jane Tanner observes them chatting."

What an hillarious contradition. A doctor with a "huge capacity for observation" and a TV producer who he claims is a "Trained Observer" completely fail to see a female friend who walks past them on a small deserted street !
TheHare

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.12 11:11

The kidnappers think they have got away with it, but they are on the brink of being caught.

Despite hearing the voices of Madeleine's father a short distance away, the kidnapper holding the girl plans to cross the road junction just above them just a glance away from McCann and Wilkins.

laughat

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 10.02.12 11:19

If it ends up a whitewash (looking that way) then whether you are pro,anti or sitting on the fence (describes me best) we may have to concede this will remain unsolved.

It wont help anyone regardless of their beliefs.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 10.02.12 11:34

Pershing36 wrote:If it ends up a whitewash (looking that way) then whether you are pro,anti or sitting on the fence (describes me best) we may have to concede this will remain unsolved.

But it will help the McCanns because they can then claim SY looked into every aspect and saw nothing whatsoever that linked them in any way to Madeleine's disappearance. The pair and their friends can then merrily climb the Establishment ladder unhindered in whatever way they've set their beady sights on.

This is what I believe the parameters of the Review are designated to achieve via the Home Office's leadership and funding.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 10.02.12 11:48

pennylane wrote:
Pershing36 wrote:If it ends up a whitewash (looking that way) then whether you are pro,anti or sitting on the fence (describes me best) we may have to concede this will remain unsolved.

But it will help the McCanns because they can then claim SY looked into every aspect and saw nothing whatsoever that linked them in any way to Madeleine's disappearance. The pair and their friends can then merrily climb the Establishment ladder unhindered in whatever way they've set their beady sights on.

This is what I believe the parameters of the Review are designated to achieve via the Home Office's leadership and funding.

agreed! Sunday news article 410353720
david_uk
david_uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 10.02.12 12:06

This is what I believe the parameters of the Review are designated to achieve via the Home Office's leadership and funding

I agree this is what I think the SY is for too....But if they can't provide any proof of an abduction then this will go against the mccanns and their version of events, and they can't go around saying it is 'abduction' which is the crux of their fairytale

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.12 12:41

The disappearence of Madeleine McCann, is and always has been a Portuguese criminal process, not British. When it goes to court, it will happen in Portugal and the 3 Judges will all be Portuguese. What SY have been asked to do, is in addition to what has already happened in Portugal, not, instead of. I have seen nothing so far, to be able to say one or another, just how their review is going. But I do know that a great many people here have already supplied them with plenty of material, to assist them in what they have to do. There is no way they would appoint 30 homicide officers, if all they intended to do was to stamp a file unsolved.

Don't give up on our SY boys just yet. Pass sentence afterwards, not before please.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.12 12:47

This tweet made me laugh, but oh so spot on.........

peterclaridge1peter claridge

So according to Donal's theory (cough) the carrier walks past #McCann, Wilkins & Tanner but the empty handed one goes the other way. ROFL.

7 minutes ago

thumbsup laugh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.12 13:09

Donal, bless him Sunday news article 816671 was on a tv game show once called Family Fortunes, along with his family, but he was one person short, so he invited his so called friend a psychic medium along to help him.Sunday news article 181154 Perhaps he gets psychic help with his stories. Sunday news article 5251
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.02.12 14:03

it is not logical for SY to look at every aspect of this case and conclude that an abduction took place.
it is not logical to conclude [if they do, that because there is not evidence to implicate the parents] that Madeleine was abducted.
that means that the basis for the fund needs investigating I would hope, because if there is fraud there is a crime.

I posted on the cold case review thread the police procedures followed once a child is reported missing.
SY used the word abduction in their remit yet bookended the remit with the word disappearance.
They said in that remit due to the scale of what they were dealing with,an investigation had to be done.
They also said that the abduction would be handled as if it had happened in the UK.
The UK police have a set of procedures to follow which begin as in Portugal, with listing the possibilities of why a child is missing and the procedures state clearly....IF IN DOUBT CONSIDER MURDER [caps not mine]
and state also, THINK THE WORST UNTIL PROVED OTHERWISE.
The procedures have clear guidelines for considering the reporter of an abduction as being nvolved in a crime and this must be kept in mind.
When the results are published it will be clear if they have not followed procedures and given the cost of the review, it will be reasonable for people to want to know why they deviated from them.

2.2.15 One of the fundamental facts to be determined in a missing person investigation is
the reason why the subject has disappeared. In cases where the circumstances
are suspicious or unexplained, use the maxim:
‘IF IN DOUBT, THINK MURDER’
2.2.16 Failure to apply such thinking in past cases has led to the loss of valuable
investigative opportunities and could ultimately result in failure to trace the missing
person or to gather sufficient evidence to convict a perpetrator.
2.2.17 The status of the relationship between the missing person and the person making
the initial report can also be important. Experience suggests that it would be wrong
for investigators to always assume such relationships are stable. There have been
numerous cases where the person reporting the crime and/or the missing person
has been found to be the perpetrator of the crime.
2.2.18 For further information see the ‘ACPO Murder Investigation Manual’.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

solved Ah say boy... Ah say stop crying theory, you here!!!

Post by The Rooster 10.02.12 14:08

I really like this forum and consider that the majority of contributors are well informed, articulate, open-minded and desperately want to find out the truth of what happened to a little girl almost 5 years ago. These writers are people who live in hope and have a positive approach for a positive outcome, whatever that outcome may be. But I’ve got to say…

…What really gets stuck in my craw is the continual negative copy delivered by some individuals who seem more content with discussing conspiracy theories, particularly when it manifests itself as a Scotland Yard whitewash all set up by the Government to appease a couple of low life child neglecting doctors. GET REAL. You give these blaggards more credit than they deserve and that’s what they will be found out to be, just that, blaggards. Do you really believe that Murdoch et al can be pilloried before their piers but the McCann’s walk exalted?

I checked the definition of a conspiracy theory and it goes like this…

“To believe a conspiracy theory is to believe the ultimate cause of an event or the concealment of such is performed by a powerful or influential people or organizations.”

So the theorists are saying that Madeleine McCann’s disappearance and the concealment of the circumstances are of national importance to two European countries and their associated people of power. GET REAL.

Here are some more conspiracy theories that have been raging for longer but are just as daft.

1. 9/11 was Planned by the US Government – Tragic, get real

2. UFO Recovered at Roswell – So they travel the vast distances of space with mind boggling technologies only to crash upon arrival, get real

3. Princess Diana was Murdered by the Royal Family – how utterly cruel, get real

4. The holocaust didn’t really happen – not even going to go there

5. Apollo Moon Landings were a hoax – clearly believed by members of the flat earth society, get real

6. The world is going to end in 2012 – enough said

And finally…

7. Madeleine McCann SY review is a whitewash in the making

What I’m trying to say is start showing a bit of faith and some real hope for the outcome that most people want “Truth for a little girl who disappeared almost 5 years ago.” Forget about the theories and deal with the facts.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.12 14:22

Sunday news article 281194 Rooster Sunday news article 636911712 and amen to that. Sunday news article 3711883763
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.02.12 14:24

Stella wrote:The disappearence of Madeleine McCann, is and always has been a Portuguese criminal process, not British. When it goes to court, it will happen in Portugal and the 3 Judges will all be Portuguese. What SY have been asked to do, is in addition to what has already happened in Portugal, not, instead of. I have seen nothing so far, to be able to say one or another, just how their review is going. But I do know that a great many people here have already supplied them with plenty of material, to assist them in what they have to do. There is no way they would appoint 30 homicide officers, if all they intended to do was to stamp a file unsolved.

Don't give up on our SY boys just yet. Pass sentence afterwards, not before please.

I agree Stella, and SY will have the power to demand medical/financial/computer/telephone records if there is the slightest suspicion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.12 14:31

Excellent post The Rooster, well said clapping thumbup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.12 16:19

Tweet from Donal MacIntyre................

DonalMacIntyreDonal MacIntyre

@jerusalemart if u guys think McCann's r guilty u are nuts

3 hours ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.02.12 16:23

What a trooper he is. Sunday news article 181154 One of these days it's going to be a case of Sunday news article 3361253850
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 10.02.12 16:24

@ Donal MacIntyre.if you think the mccanns are innocent you are nuts
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top