The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story - Page 2 Mm11

Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story - Page 2 Mm11

Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story - Page 2 Regist10

Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story - Page 2 Empty Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Guest 29.10.13 11:28

Sorry, but to get back on to the article I posted re the review into Claudia Lawrence, this bit is interesting from the article......

The review will hope to build on the first investigation, which was led by an officer who has since retired. Any new clues it finds can be checked against previously gathered evidence.
"The work will begin with an initial assessment of the property, followed by approximately two weeks of further forensic work at the house," D/Supt Malyn explained

So forensics being done on the house nearly 5 years later.........could the same be done in Apartment 5a?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story - Page 2 Empty Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by sallypelt 29.10.13 11:32

candyfloss wrote:Sorry, but to get back on to the article I posted re the review into Claudia Lawrence, this bit is interesting from the article......

The review will hope to build on the first investigation, which was led by an officer who has since retired. Any new clues it finds can be checked against previously gathered evidence.
"The work will begin with an initial assessment of the property, followed by approximately two weeks of further forensic work at the house," D/Supt Malyn explained

So forensics being done on the house nearly 5 years later.........could the same be done in Apartment 5a?
Candy, forgive my ignorance, but what house? Is it referring to the McCann's house, or Murat's house, or another house? I haven't had time to read all the threads the last few days, so I am green on a lot of the recent information
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 29.10.13 11:43

sallypelt wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Sorry, but to get back on to the article I posted re the review into Claudia Lawrence, this bit is interesting from the article......

Candy, forgive my ignorance, but what house? Is it referring to the McCann's house, or Murat's house, or another house? I haven't had time to read all the threads the last few days, so I am green on a lot of the recent information
Claudia Lawrence s house she was living alone when she went missing .
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.13 11:44

sallypelt wrote:

I posted the article from Sky news on the previous page, that they are reviewing the case of Claudia Lawrence, and going back to the house to do forensic work, after nearly 5 years.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 29.10.13 11:45

Yes that's exactly what I thought, I have made a post on the debate section about it.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 29.10.13 11:45

candyfloss wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

I posted the article from Sky news on the previous page, that they are reviewing the case of Claudia Lawrence, and going back to the house to do forensic work, after nearly 5 years.
TY Candy. I get my dizzy moments. Too often these days duh 
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 29.10.13 12:02

Hi Candyfloss see my thread on the debate section, apparently blood sniffer dogs can detect traces of blood up to SEVEN years old!

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.10.13 12:16

The Slave wrote:Seeing Sally Clark and Angela Cannings names there made me cry.
I too had a cot death. I wasn't accused of murder. Thank God. 
I wept buckets for those women, having felt the excruciating pain of finding my baby dead in his cot.
I dealt with several cot deaths as a uniform Sergeant, preferring to go myself, rather than send my 3 young officers who all had young children of their own.
It was a terrible time, and no one truly understands what was going on.  
But I experienced some of the emotions you went through, and you have my deepest sympathy.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by kitchen 29.10.13 12:47

So forensics being done on the house nearly 5 years later.........could the same be done in Apartment 5a?[/quote]Hi Candyfloss see my thread on the debate section, apparently blood sniffer dogs can detect traces of blood up to SEVEN years old![/quote]

I know this is becoming an overused word at the moment but WOW seven years - we humans think we are clever....
kitchen
kitchen

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.10.13 13:39

kitchen wrote:
we humans think we are clever....
We humans are clever enough to know that a dog has a thousand times better sense of smell and a total inability to LIE.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.10.13 13:46

PeterMac wrote:
kitchen wrote:
we humans think we are clever....
We humans are clever enough to know that a dog has a thousand times better sense of smell and a total inability to LIE.
It's also worth noting that Eddie and Keela were top CSI dogs - only the best for the McCanns and the McCanns 'dissed' the dogs as 'unreliable' yet they chose to accept everything else Washington and the FBI had to offer statistically about child abduction even to the point of age progression images which let's face it are a lot less reliable than a highly trained CSI dog's nose.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story - Page 2 Empty interesting article on cadaver dogs

Post by worriedmum 29.10.13 13:58

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2012/04/etan_patz_search_renewed_can_cadaver_dogs_smell_30_year_old_corpses_.html
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.10.13 14:08

I heard on lunchtime news (not sure which channel) that the lead policeman is determined to get to the bottom of this.   The reporter said that having spoken to the police he (the reporter) was informed that there were nigh on 100 witness statements on file, some with what appear to be inconsistencies in them.  

The cops always look for inconsistencies in statements don't they?

Claudia's dad looks worn out and welcomed the news that the forensic team could be in the house for up to two weeks as there are such new ways of testing for DNA etc.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story - Page 2 Empty THIS IS INTERESTING IN LIGHT OF RECENT REPORTS

Post by ekatae 29.10.13 20:31

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361173/Parents-Madeleine-McCann-Claudia-Lawrence-meet-York-vigil.html
ekatae

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 29.10.13 20:44

ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.13 20:51

Merged the thread from ekatae.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 13.05.14 13:13

A 59-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder by detectives investigating the disappearance of university chef Claudia Lawrence.
Miss Lawrence went missing from her home in York in March 2009.
A North Yorkshire Police spokesman said: "The investigation team would like to stress that Claudia has not been found. Police cannot rule out the possibility of further arrests in the future as the review continues."
The spokesman said: "Detectives investigating the disappearance of Claudia Lawrence have this morning arrested a 59-year-old man from York on suspicion of murder.
"Forensic examinations and searches are being conducted which are expected to be ongoing over a number of days. A car has also been seized as part of the inquiries."
Story continues below
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 13.05.14 13:52

Both have endured unimaginable heartache as the fate of their daughters remains a mystery.
And for the first time yesterday, Kate McCann, mother of Madeleine, and the father of Claudia Lawrence met at a vigil for the missing chef.
On what would have been Miss Lawrence’s 37th birthday, her father Peter sat with Mrs McCann as 50 friends and family gathered at York Minster, along with Archbishop John Sentamu, to pray for the safe return of their children.

Remembrance: Kate McCann lights a candle at York Minster for her missing daughter Madeleine
Dressed in a black skirt and coat and red scarf, 42-year-old Mrs McCann lit a candle for Madeleine, who vanished aged three in 2007, and spoke of drawing support from meeting someone who knows the pain her family feel.
‘It is nice to spend time with people who are in the same position,’ she said. ‘The circumstances are very different, but we share the same pain and fear and hope.
'Our daughters are different ages and the circumstances are very different but we share the same pain and fear and hope.
It's when I read things like this that I very occasionally have a moment of madness and think the McCanns can't be guilty. Ever since 2007 when they first appeared on the news, I thought something wasn't right. Their behaviour just didn't sit right. Then when I discovered the McCann files website and read through that and Sr Amaral's book, obviously I came to the only logical and possible conclusion. I can't in my mind, based on all the evidence, think of them as anything other than involved in her disappearance and knowing full well what happened. But when I read things like this I really struggle with the idea that someone could be so cruel, callous, and malicious to be so deceptive. To ride on the back of people's genuine suffering, people like Peter Lawrence, to walk around spouting lies like this and making out she is the same and going through the same experience. 
It's one thing to commit a crime and try to get away with it - I don't sympathise but I understand what would motivate someone. But this - it's unnecessary and desperate, and to be honest really quite evil (IMO), to try and get one's face in the papers in any way possible.

Are there any comparisons that people know of, where a person has later been found guilty of murder/manslaughter, and gone about this very public campaign? AFAIK Casey Anthony did nothing similar, nor Shannon Matthews mother (although admittedly Shannon was not dead), or the Philpotts. Aside from anything else this case is very interesting from a psychological perspective, the appropriation and use of the media by the couple I think is unprecedented...... but this deception of Kate's, and this isn't the only time she's done it, makes me sometimes wonder if she's managed to convince herself she didn't actually do anything wrong.
All IMO.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 13.05.14 14:26

these are the people imo k mcc associated with....... more to see/listen to there genuine reaction for research  for her book and herself ....again imo ...she went through too many different emotions ...exactly what would happen if you were trying to copy others....
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 13.05.14 20:18

I wonder if it's a coincidence that there's movement in the Claudia Lawrence case at the same time there appears to be movement in the McCann case. Will Kate publicly hail the new Lawrence investigation telling the world how she understands what the family is going through?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 13.05.14 20:40

ShuBob wrote:I wonder if it's a coincidence that there's movement in the Claudia Lawrence case at the same time there appears to be movement in the McCann case. Will Kate publicly hail the new Lawrence investigation telling the world how she understands what the family is going through?

Or applaud the new forensics that have allowed them to discover fingerprints that weren't discovered in 2009?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.05.14 20:44

ShuBob wrote:I wonder if it's a coincidence that there's movement in the Claudia Lawrence case at the same time there appears to be movement in the McCann case. Will Kate publicly hail the new Lawrence investigation telling the world how she understands what the family is going through?

Kate would be ludicrously stupid to do that (hail the development) since a man was arrested in CL's case whereas Police are looking for grave to dig in Madeleine's case; no comparison basis whatsoever really.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 13.05.14 20:50

aiyoyo wrote:

Kate would be ludicrously stupid to do that (hail the development) since a man was arrested in CL's case whereas Police are looking for grave to dig in Madeleine's case; no comparison basis whatsoever really.

It comparison will be in the progress being made in both cases.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 13.05.14 20:50

One thing that stood out to me on the Crimewatch re-appeal on this case was the bus CCTV. 

Either the original investigation team collected but dismissed what was on it, or the bus company really do store 'dashcam' footage for 5 years+.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.05.14 21:05

ShuBob wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

It comparison will be in the progress being made in both cases.

Kate won't shout from the roof top about the imminent dig progress that is for sure.

So far she'd praised development in the form of the interviews of pervert old men that bear no resemblance to the E-fits in age or image.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top