The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alternative Theorizing - Page 15 Mm11

Alternative Theorizing - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alternative Theorizing - Page 15 Mm11

Alternative Theorizing - Page 15 Regist10

Alternative Theorizing

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alternative Theorizing - Page 15 Empty Re: Alternative Theorizing

Post by Verdi 17.12.20 23:58

FlatEarth wrote:
Verdi wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:
Verdi wrote:
FlatEarth wrote:Im new and i can't put links.. everybody go to Bitchute and search the video that has the title "THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!"

/video/eSkDwFpp3Ypj

welcome  FlatEarth

Could you please give more detail.

A lot of people don't like clicking on links without knowing where they are going.

Thanks.

Flat Earth wrote:Is a little girl crying saying to his grandma that somebody is molesting her and his mom knows and she is on in it, also the grandma is on in it.. it seems

English is not my native language btw.

Nonsense is the same in any language btw.

Topic moved to a more appropriate place pending garbage.

hat
Why that reaction man? that little girl needs our help, we need to know who she is, where she lives and talk to the autorithies

This is not a place for jokers FlatEarth and I'm in no mood for humouring you.  Now go away you silly little person.

byebye

Mind you don't fall off the edge ....

banned

FlatEarth has left the building!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 23.12.20 22:40

I have a handful or more unorthodox theories.

If I post, please could you debunk the outlandish/impossible ones based on the included facts of the matter.

I'm really interested.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.12.20 23:36

Lance De Boils wrote:I have a handful or more unorthodox theories.

If I post, please could you debunk the outlandish/impossible ones based on the included facts of the matter.

I'm really interested.

Carry on LDB but post them on this thread please.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 24.12.20 9:04

Before I start, I'd like to make it clear that I have no idea what happened to Madeleine. I have no inside knowledge of that. So this is all my imagination and nothing more. Please shoot me down.

Also, before I enter the silly realm, take it for granted that I believe the little girl's body could never have been risked to be found for reasons unknown. (Again, we can only theorise.)
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 24.12.20 10:26

Go for it Lance, remember as Einstein said,

Imagination is more important than knowledge. 
For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.

See if your ideas evolve into something new...
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2648

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.02.21 17:48

At the risk of having to assume my other moniker, 'Mythy' again, I was watching Friday's video of the day, and Madeleine appears at 4:31 dressed in a mermaid costume. I have previously suggested that the unknown blue patch in the make-up photo might be part of a dressing up dress. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The Mystery of the Make-up photo and was it taken on the same day as the last photo? Could this be the tail end of that, I wonder, and perhaps the end of the tale? The colour is strikingly similar.
 Which leads me onto what might be a clue to her final resting place - the place where little mermaids reside?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ClarityCalling 20.01.23 16:30

Hello everyone,
Firstly, fantastic work everyone; incredible research! I join this pretty late as I'm researching the wider topic of Paedophiles in Power, one nation [actually quite a few!] under blackmail [the author looks at all the dirty money laundering : Jeffrey Epsteins first career BTW before Paedo blackmail ops]
I look at Psyops - lets start with 9/11, the precursor 'practice run' to this was the JonBennetRamsey case ------- as someone here correctly surmises about Maddie McCann --that was a trial run using CGI to see how gulible the Americans would be in the run up to planned 9/11 with Muslims as the 'terrorirists' - they real terroists ofcourse are our Governments- the Mil Industrial Complex and the Inteligence Agencies who actually in conjuction with Mafia and other criminal players run ALL drugs/arms and child sex trafficking
They also supply children to be abused by paedophiles and film the heinious horrific abuse to blackmail thise in power. 
Peter Mandelson "Mandy" was behind the scenes with his paws all over the management of the Maddy case---Mitchel [highly likely Intel Asset] was front of this house party but Mandy was in charge and dispatched the diplomats etc. It coulb be he was burying bad news......Gordon Brown about to take over did not need any scandals errupting as he just took office.............
We know the options are:
a) someone close to Madeleine, a tragic accident covered up, [but why would the British Government get so invested/involved and for so long?
b) Madeleine was snatched to order by a German Paedophile ring [hence the German patsy story which is just close it down nonsense] for a top EU official ----this is the version put foreward by Michael Shimpton ---he says and he advised UK Government that her photo and two others flashed up as children to be/ or had been stolen to order by a German paedo ring destined to Brussels/EU and that Madeleine was on a boat heading to Morocco -----Peter Mandelson is on the RAINS list thats SRA victims disclosing to the theraphist who put names on said list if 2 or more survivors raised it. The RAINS list alledges that Mandelson procured and provided children to Paedophiles at the EU/Brussels....Maddie was destined for one very high up. So UK Government have to get in on the ground to totally manage the narrative and bury this really bad news. This makes plenty of sense although some of Michael's loose ends dont quite tie up - ergo he says the Maddie photo was taken at Sagres beach and that line is deemed here Nino L et all to be a red herring...............? Putting Michaels version together with report that her disappearance and Missing photo hit the CEOP Online site before May 3rd [as many here say as does Richard ---she dissapeared earlier - well the wayback machine proves this....] So this looks pretty plausible ----particularly as the Lisbon Treaty was due December 2003 re the EU!
c) However the 3rd possibility when you really get down rabbit holes [I am and I do, and previous posts re CV1984 being a Psyop I agree!] The whole Maddie affair maybe a construct --an official contruct called a Govt.LARP that's a government [ie run by Intelligence agencies] Live Action Role Play ------ all the contradictions false trails are DELIBERATE, they precisely set things up this ways- mixing truth lies and disinformation.......so the narrative can run and run .....and we are divided [Portugal vs UK anyone] UK police vs PJ and thousands of hours of speculation to distract us.....as a UK MP said to her press office re 9/11.....'Today is an excellent day to bury bad news.' Indeed........LARPS use actors, operatives fake events.............to creat plot twists the characters have a script but they can wing it to some extent.......
so they'll have placed people into The Ocean Club and into the narrative to confuse/partly confirm info but essentially always to sow doubt and confusion.........

Just my initial thoughts which I haven't fully fleshed out - Mid Wars [Michael Aquino] Psyops the new info wars ---and guess who the enemy is in 2020 [and indeed in the massive coordinated False Flag event 9/11 was and CV19 is....] 
Tavistock-Rockerfella Foundation ----Nudge Units---Propaganda...MKUltra run by CIA...MKMontark allegedly Military Intelligence 
Was Madeleine McCann's a UK govt.Larp?
ClarityCalling
ClarityCalling

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.01.23 23:55

Hello again ClarityCalling, I believe I've already welcomed you to CMOMM back when you first joined earlier last year so I won't go there again but again, thank you for those kind words about the forum.

howdy

This latest post of yours is 'far out' as they said back in the 1960s - I've left out man with due respect for your identity

At present there is little or no consistency in what you say, as regards the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, beyond the pale springs to mind

Having said that, you are of course at liberty to air your views as a member here on CMMOM, no matter how bizarre but don't be surprised if your views are robustly challenged.

Your narrative doesn't appear to be directly relevant to this particular thread so I will move it in due course, unless you can justify why you think it appropriate.  If I don't hear further from you I will move to the 'Unorthodox Theorizing' thread.  Just to let you know!

thumbsup

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ClarityCalling 21.01.23 3:49

Hello,
the original thread was I believe and as I commented on, was about the very large number of UK Government officials/agencies who swarmed on PdeL -- this is highly irregular and unusual plus very significant and HAS NOT been satisfactorily explained despite almost almost two decades of extensive research.
Richard D Hall did attempt to suggest that the McCann's were Intel assets assisting with IRA arms dealers --it didnt quite ring true for me. But this Government element -the raison d'etre has to be explored .....politicians invariably act concetedly only in their utmost vested interests. Blair slapped a 100 year D-Notice under official secrets act on all the Dunblane shooting [ritual sacrifice of 15 primary school children and their teacher] files,He, the perp Thomas Hamilton was a paedophile Freemason running a procurement pedo ring. Why? Were Labour Minister[s], Lords. Judiciary, Royalty.....implicated?

So, as mentioned I research paedophila in power, psyops, false flags, controlled opposition, Mind Control programs eg MKUltra and Government Larps [Live action role plays] these things are factual and sadly very real.

I simply mention gov.Larp as a possibility for further consideration in the McCann event as it has many hallmarks of false trails, contradictions and looks like a scripted construct in many respects.  It is not 'unorthadox Theorising' just being open to another angle/line of enquiry. It is entirely usual for Inteligence agencies to plant evidence, frame people [effectively thats what Jane Tanner did] deflect, lie, mislead ---that's there job and stock in trade - they also 'suicide' out anyone getting too close to the truth so we need to look at Amaral's cousin who was shot[murdered] in London and the Private Detective Co owner who 'suicided'out in his Surrey mansion. When Kate said 'officers must have planted blood and cadaveur samples in 5A and the hire car' she may be right! Who instructed them to have all the photos uploaded, phones wiped? This is exactly the sort of thing M16 and Secret Service do! Also, there was a letter in the PJ files where they got wind that a [British special ops] team were coming in to 'clean up' for the McCann's....
The McCanns even had Special Agents carrying their suitcases!!!

Anywy , food for thought
ClarityCalling
ClarityCalling

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.01.23 12:36

OK, fair comment.

The 'Unorthodox Theorizing' thread was originally intended as a dumping ground for baseless commentary, a sort of paradoxical play on words - as your contribution so far indicates, hence my suggestion.

However, in the interest of forum harmony, I don't wish to cause offence, I will change the thread title to 'Alternative Theorizing' and move your posts over in due course.

Whatever your purpose, your commentary does not directly concern the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, the suggestion that a large number of government officials/agents swarmed Luz - immediately dispatched as the heading suggests, is a bit of an exaggeration. There can be no denying the case collected a lot of debris over the months and years but to imply Luz was swamped (my word) by high officials, agencies, whatever else, in the beginning is factually incorrect.

Feel free to keep feeding the thought!

howdy

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ClarityCalling 21.01.23 22:03

Hello,

Purpose

Most LARPs are intended as games for entertainment. Enjoyable aspects can include the collaborative creation of a story, the attempt to overcome challenges in pursuit of a character's objectives, and a sense of immersion in a fictional setting.[35] LARPs may also include other game-like aspects such as intellectual puzzles, and sport-like aspects such as fighting with simulated weapons.[36]

Some LARPs stress artistic considerations such as dramatic interaction or challenging subject matter. Avant-garde or arthaus events have especially experimental approaches and high culture aspirations and are occasionally held in fine art contexts such as festivals or art museums. The themes of avant-garde events often include politics, culture, religion, sexuality and the human condition. Such LARPs are common in the Nordic countries but also present elsewhere.[37][38]
In addition to entertainment and artistic merit, LARP events may be designed for educational or political purposes. For example, the Danish secondary school Østerskov Efterskole [dk] uses LARP to teach most of its classes.[39] Language classes can be taught by immersing students in a role-playing scenario in which they are forced to improvise speech or writing in the language they are learning.[40] Politically-themed LARP events may attempt to awaken or shape political thinking within a culture.[41][42]
Because LARP involves a controlled artificial environment within which people interact, it has sometimes been used as a research tool to test theories in social fields such as economics or law. For example, LARP has been used to study the application of game theory to the development of criminal law.[43]

A govt.Larp is as you can see from our dear Wikipedia - a real thing- which I'm proposing as a possible new line of inquiry for the Madeliene McCann case --I have researched extensively for years and call out with a small group of likeminded researchers on social media, a big very layered Satanic Ritual Abuse[SRA] govt.larp in the USA - it is run by the CIA, and it links to Q which was a politically motivated pro-Trump psyop. The SRA Govt.Larp discredits real survivors and provides cover for REAL child sex traffickers plus dupes [dupe-divide] and distracts the masses and of course grifts for donanations. Eventually, kind people donating to help prevent evil become weary at all the [intentional] contradictions and when real survivors come forth - apathy has long ago set in. This is but a few objectives of a govt.larp it also of course as I suggested earlier 'buries bad news' The McCanns were gteed front page news and the flames can be fanned any time the Government or the rogue agents in Intelligence Services want a distraction.

I will research the McCann case as a gov.Larp in due course, right now it fits the smell test.

I do not agree to my posts being moved to your 'baseless theorising' category btw ---I am a published  Amazon Best Selling author , blogger, child sex abuse survivor and worked in No 7 WTC - the red hot smoking gun in the 9/11 psyop - yes cognative disonance prevents many humans accepting that their Government will and do kill citizens but that does NOT mean these things do not occur.  Child sex abuse Survivors are highly motivated to expose perpetrators and save other children from the fate they suffered themselves. We do not know what Madeleine suffered, and by whom, but the UK Government  and British Media aided by her family and friends have fed off this little girl, havent they?

Anf this excellent group have done incredible research to date, a new angle may also bear fuit, who knows?

Rather than move my posts - which I find a tad offensive tbh ----kindly leave herein or simply delete them, your choice and I respect that totally.
Many thanks

Topic moved

Please continue discussion here.

Verdi
ClarityCalling
ClarityCalling

Back to top Go down

Alternative Theorizing - Page 15 Empty The Red Shoe 'Club'

Post by mickypoppins 23.10.23 10:31

This just popped up in my Twitter feed and it is the first time I have seen it.  It could be the definitive link to Tony Podesta.  There are a number of photos like this one with other celebrities wearing the same foot wear and there is a link to child abuse that can be seen in artwork and other evidence if you head down the rabbit hole. It shocked me because it would explain a lot. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mickypoppins
mickypoppins

Back to top Go down

Post by mickypoppins 23.10.23 10:35

Of course it could be a photoshop job.  Not sure what to think.
mickypoppins
mickypoppins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.23 11:15

that one is already very long in circulation, but putting a name on someone is not really the same as being that person. and it does not look even very much like gerry mccann, there arte enough early pictures of him.

so it is debunked long time ago. the same with the podesta's. it is just part of a hoax used to misled people, as a byline of the pizza cellars that never realized and some odd murmurs about hilary clinton.

in my country there is also always some stories going around over very bad crimes against very young children, except, there are no known children missing. most who are missing are parental fights, and others they are more cases where children are missing, but still is a good idea how that got together, only they are only not found yet.

but going by the numbers, it it not that highly likely such events are even possible at all. 

and the people who bring these kind of stories out have often a long standing career in a world of believing, instead of knowing what they talk about, and most are simply not agreeing with the diagnosis about their minds. and it is a sideshow from the online world, people who before only just have been noted as the village fool, now find a world of others to fool too. 

the problems is these fools do make victims. they do not proof anything, they do harm other people by their actions. and there is enough of bad things already, there is no need for their fantasy too. real life can be cruel enough. 

the people who put the name to the picture, are actually telling you, they have no clue about this case, otherwise they would have not written the name wrong. 

and you could have used google to search for the picture, and read up about it. it recirculated mostly on tiktok and twitter. the minefield of fakes, and not even deep ones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 23.10.23 12:15

All these old Members that have so few Posts always seem to Surface when things get interesting, or certain Topics come up.

That is my Observation.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.10.23 12:16

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.10.23 19:51

mickypoppins wrote:This just popped up in my Twitter feed and it is the first time I have seen it.  It could be the definitive link to Tony Podesta.  There are a number of photos like this one with other celebrities wearing the same foot wear and there is a link to child abuse that can be seen in artwork and other evidence if you head down the rabbit hole. It shocked me because it would explain a lot. 

I think that I have heard something like this before, it is very vague though.

We cannot see Podestas' face in that pic and is that really Gerald McCann  thinking  Maybe not,

We would need more on this, that pic alone is too vague.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 23.10.23 21:42

Maybe this Charity idea is more responsible than Satan?

Habits of living, stereotyping, attention robbing, obfuscation, and busyness encourage us to take for granted so much of our lives. Daily opportunities to experience joy, wonder, satisfaction, and appreciation go unnoticed. Injustices that should and could be remedied perpetuate their known and unknown costs enabled by dominant discourses and neglect.

A deliberate and mindful context must be established and made known to everyone attending a Walk Event. Walk a Mile in Her Shoes:registered: leverages the power of stereotype and the "taken for granted" into powerful experiences that can startle given the "simplicity" of these actions.

One way of playfully contextualizing the existential experience of walking in women's high-heeled shoes for men can be How to Walk in Heels.

@Sharoni
Yes, that is Podesta. No that is not Gerry McCann

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silentscope
Silentscope

sharonl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.10.23 12:06

Possibly worth revisiting this thread:

Professor Gerald McCann's trip to Washington, basically to see Ernie Allen - over a period of 5 days, takes some explaining.

I seem to recollect that Ernie Allen was a mate of Richard Branson, for example

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.10.23 12:33

Tony, with the greatest respect, this Podesta connection nonsense died and was buried very long ago - that's where is should stay.

There is no evidence nor indication of a connection between Gerry McCann and the Podesta brothers, nor any other dubious character previously named.

The brief encounter with Clement Freud during the summer of 2007 I strongly suspect was engineered by their media monitoring agent at the time, Clarence Mitchell.

There have been quite a few unpleasant allegations suggested over the years, trying to link Gerry McCann with organised paedophilia - not very fair is it, without any evidence to support the allegations.

People have taken their own lives for far less accusations.

I think we should be very careful about what is presented on this forum, accusations of paedophilia even by association, will never rub-off - they are there for life.

Careless talk costs lives.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 24.10.23 13:38

It was Tony Podesta’s Birthday party.

By Anna Palmer
Posted October 23, 2009 at 4:41pm

Democratic power broker Tony Podesta was scheduled to celebrate his 65th birthday in style with a “red shoe— fete at the National Museum of Women in the Arts on Friday night. Riffing off of Podesta’s penchant for wearing red loafers, the party invite billed the event as “A Red Shoe Affair.— Guests were encouraged to “glamour up and join us to celebrate— — red shoes optional.
“I’ve had nothing to do with it,— Podesta said of planning the fete. “I was informed I was to be there.—
Podesta said the idea was spawned by his “home wife and office wife,— Heather Podesta and Podesta Group CEO Kimberley Fritts.
While the event was expected to draw several prominent K Streeters, with the last House votes Friday morning, Podesta said he wasn’t expecting a large contingency of lawmakers to attend. The event was planned to comply with House and Senate ethics rules, according to the invite.
In lieu of gifts, guests were encouraged to bring new or gently used shoes for a donation to Soles4Souls, a charity that provides shoes to adults and children in need.
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Busted.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 25.10.23 17:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From an unconfirmed Source with a wider angle.

Tony Podesta was Born October 24, 1943.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.10.23 20:23

And your point is?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 25.10.23 20:47

scratchinghead  Person 8 is NOT Gerry McCann.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 25.10.23 20:50

Verdi wrote:And your point is?

If we do a bit of research on this we may have a point.  There are so many politicians and celebrities supporting the McCanns, there must be a link somewhere.

Silentscope,

Do you have any further information on this at the moment?  A list of high profile members would be nice.  thumbsup
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top