The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard to investigate Robert Murat again. Mm11

Scotland Yard to investigate Robert Murat again. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard to investigate Robert Murat again. Mm11

Scotland Yard to investigate Robert Murat again. Regist10

Scotland Yard to investigate Robert Murat again.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Scotland Yard to investigate Robert Murat again.

Post by NickE 19.11.14 6:58

The English investigate Robert Murat again
 by Marisa Rodrigues
 Robert Murat is again investigated in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. This time, he is one of the seven persons that Scotland Yard has asked to be heard due to considering that they are “of special interest”.
Robert’s wife, Michaela Walczuch, and her former husband, Luís António, are also on the list of people that have been identified to give a statement within the scope of the fifth letter rogatory of the case that is being investigated in the United Kingdom. A list that has already been given the green light by the Public Ministry (MP) and that was sent to the Polícia Judiciária (PJ) in the South for execution. The three know Sergey Malinka, a Russian citizen that has been made an arguido in July, on request from British authorities in a previous letter rogatory.
 Robert was the first arguido within the Portuguese process, followed by Kate and Gerry McCann. He ended up being cleared of all suspicions. The German-Portuguese woman and her former companion were witnesses in the Portuguese investigation. The other names on the list of seven persons of interest are a Portuguese man who worked at the Ocean Club, a man who resembles one of the e-fits and a British couple. Apart from the interrogations, the magistrate at the Public Ministry in Portimão, Inês Sequeira, has also authorised the questioning of witnesses.
 The seven interrogations and the four questionings were scheduled to take place next week, at the PJ in Faro, with set dates and times. But the investigators have, in the meantime, received a request for a change of the fifth letter rogatory, at a stage when it was about to be fulfilled, which led to the postponement of the diligences, which will have to be rescheduled. The process status of each one of the persons may also be subject to change. The request will now be analysed by the prosecutor in Portimão, who is on sick leave, which means it’s uncertain when the new calendar for the diligences will be known.
 Robert Murat, a British citizen who went to school in Portugal, commands both languages and served as an interpreter in several diligences that were performed by GNR officers, and later by PJ inspectors. He even postponed a flight to England, at the PJ’s request, in order to continue his service. A constant presence that a journalist considered to be suspicious, comparing Robert to the case of a suspect that was always at the crime scene and close to the police. Later on, the group with which the McCann couple spent their holidays pointed the finger at him, identifying him as the man that some said they saw carrying a child on the night of the 3rd of May.
 The British man ended up being made an arguido eleven days after the disappearance. The house where he lived with his mother, just metres away from the Ocean Club, was subject to searches, holes were opened in the ground, using sophisticated technology, looking for traces of the child, and vehicles and computers were inspected, always without finding any clues. The absence of indicia about what happened to Madeleine led to the inquiry being archived, in 2008. Upon proposal from the PJ, it was reopened in October last year.
 Seven years of moving forward and backwards:
 May 2007 – Madeleine, aged 3, disappears from the Ocean Club apartment in the Algarve
 May 2007 – Robert Murat is made an arguido and questioned by the PJ
 May [sic] 2007 – Kate and Gerry McCann are made arguidos and questioned by the PJ
 July 2008 - The inquiry is archived by the Public Ministry
 October 2013 - The inquiry is reopened
 June 2014 – Searches on grounds in praia da Luz are performed upon request from the British police, led by detective Andy Redwood and using means that are brought in from England, including radars and sniffer dogs
 July 2014 – the first four arguidos are made within the British investigation
 August 2014 – the fifth letter rogatory arrives at the Public Ministry in Portimão
 The Scotland Yard’s investigation that was opened in 2011 has already cost 10 million euro

in Jornal de Notícias, 19.11.2014 - paper edition/e-paper

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Scotland Yard to investigate Robert Murat again.

Post by Smokeandmirrors 19.11.14 7:54

Very interesting indeed. The police must get to the bottom of Gerry's "I'm not going to comment on that" when asked if he previously knew Murat. IMO this is one of the key red flags of the case

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.11.14 7:59

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Very interesting indeed. The police must get to the bottom of Gerry's "I'm not going to comment on that" when asked if he previously knew Murat. IMO this is one of the key red flags of the case
I don't think it's just did Gerry know Murat SY need to probe. It's whether any of the Tapasniks/PR machine et al knew him as well.

Just my opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 19.11.14 8:59

aquila wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:Very interesting indeed. The police must get to the bottom of Gerry's "I'm not going to comment on that" when asked if he previously knew Murat. IMO this is one of the key red flags of the case
I don't think it's just did Gerry know Murat SY need to probe. It's whether any of the Tapasniks/PR machine et al knew him as well.

Just my opinion.

Agree. If the prosecutor gives go ahead to this latest request, hopefully it will herald the re-interviewing of the Tapas rabble.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 19.11.14 9:13

The seven interrogations and the four questionings were scheduled to take place next week, at the PJ in Faro, with set dates and times. But the investigators have, in the meantime, received a request for a change of the fifth letter rogatory, at a stage when it was about to be fulfilled, which led to the postponement of the diligences, which will have to be rescheduled. The process status of each one of the persons may also be subject to change. The request will now be analysed by the prosecutor in Portimão, who is on sick leave, which means it’s uncertain when the new calendar for the diligences will be known.

I wonder who filed the request, and did they know it would lead to a postponement?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 19.11.14 9:18

MEMO TO SCOTLAND YARD

More information right here on this forum:

Search found 114 matches for murat

• TopicsRepliesViewsLast Posts

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 19.11.14 9:21

canada12 wrote:The request will now be analysed by the prosecutor in Portimão, who is on sick leave, which means it’s uncertain when the new calendar for the diligences will be known.
Do they know of the concept of a 'Deputy' in Portugal?

Does she have a Deputy?

When is she expected back to her desk?

Is she too ill to make a decision on one letter of request?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.11.14 9:30

Tony Bennett wrote:
canada12 wrote:The request will now be analysed by the prosecutor in Portimão, who is on sick leave, which means it’s uncertain when the new calendar for the diligences will be known.
Do they know of the concept of a 'Deputy' in Portugal?

Does she have a Deputy?

When is she expected back to her desk?

Is she too ill to make a decision on one letter of request?
It's all balderdash.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Peabody 19.11.14 9:31

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
aquila wrote:

Just my opinion.

Agree. If the prosecutor gives go ahead to this latest request, hopefully it will herald the re-interviewing of the Tapas rabble.
Although there are many questions (on the inconsistencies of his statements) RM had a pretty bright light shone on him 7 years ago by the PJ. The article doesn't express an opinion on whether SY want to make him an arguido or witness although it does state he's to be investigated.
Mr Peabody

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.11.14 9:34

Mr Peabody wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
aquila wrote:

Just my opinion.

Although there are many questions (on the inconsistencies of his statements) RM had a pretty bright light shone on him 7 years ago by the PJ. The article doesn't express an opinion on whether SY want to make him an arguido or witness although it does state he's to be investigated.
Robert Murat was made arguido by the PJ. The pretty bright light shone on him was by the UK media - and he made a shedload of money out of that.

This is panto land.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 19.11.14 10:10

IMO there's the gardener question answered.

Murat the translator & Murat the possible arguido again. You can't have both

Just my opinion of course
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Peabody 19.11.14 10:25

aquila wrote:
Mr Peabody wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
aquila wrote:

Just my opinion.

Robert Murat was made arguido by the PJ. The pretty bright light shone on him was by the UK media - and he made a shedload of money out of that.

This is panto land.
Whilst in principle I agree (he's behind you!) digging up your garden, confiscating your laptop, secret identity parades, questioning and further questioning etc. It wasn't just the media who shone the light imo.
Mr Peabody

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 19.11.14 10:34

This is an interesting and slightly confusing development. We currently have 11 arguidos (the 4 from a few months ago, and the new 7). There is no story that can link all 11 together, so this must be a wide-ranging trawl of multiple theories. Quite how ALL of them can be officially arguidos is then a mystery as each "line of enquiry" is likely to be mutually exclusive. I don't see Murat in the "burglary gone wrong" story. Nor do I see him as part of an 11-strong, multi-national burglary mafia nicking and fencing a few phones and cameras.

But it's all getting uncomfortably close to home for the McCanns isn't it? "Murat as arguido" was where it all began 7 long years ago. And suddenly Gerry's "I'm not going to comment on that", and the bizarre DNA link between JT and Murat (in Bergau IIRC) are maybe more than just curiosities.

It's still a mess though, and I'm holding onto my supply of 'whitewash' banners for now!
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.11.14 11:03

Mr Peabody wrote:
aquila wrote:
Mr Peabody wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
aquila wrote:

Just my opinion.

This is panto land.
Whilst in principle I agree (he's behind you!) digging up your garden, confiscating your laptop, secret identity parades, questioning and further questioning etc. It wasn't just the media who shone the light imo.
You are probably right...except for the fact Murat was identified by a member of the press as being too keen and there were echoes of the Soham murders (they were covered by PR 'guru ' Clarence Mitchell - first on the scene).

Then there was the eejit Steven Birch - now ask yourself why this eejit has never been attacked/outed by TM. Steven Birch went forth and wrote absolute shite all over the internet, went onto forums, created his own space and nothing came of it....and YET, Brenda Leyland went onto twitter and was targetted as an evil person.

Ask yourself why this eejit Birch has never been questioned by SY/TM when he made the most outrageous claims. Brenda Leyland didn't make such shocking claims and she was singled out (although she wasn't the 'worst').

This is PR.

PR spokes people were on the ground within hours of Madeleine's disappearance. Last night's Channel 5 documentary showed a bit of that.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 19.11.14 11:24

aquila wrote:
Mr Peabody wrote:
aquila wrote:
Mr Peabody wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
aquila wrote:

Just my opinion.

This is panto land.
You are probably right...except for the fact Murat was identified by a member of the press as being too keen and there were echoes of the Soham murders (they were covered by PR 'guru ' Clarence Mitchell - first on the scene).

Then there was the eejit Steven Birch - now ask yourself why this eejit has never been attacked/outed by TM. Steven Birch went forth and wrote absolute shite all over the internet, went onto forums, created his own space and nothing came of it....and YET, Brenda Leyland went onto twitter and was targetted as an evil person.

Ask yourself why this eejit Birch has never been questioned by SY/TM when he made the most outrageous claims. Brenda Leyland didn't make such shocking claims and she was singled out (although she wasn't the 'worst').

This is PR.

PR spokes people were on the ground within hours of Madeleine's disappearance. Last night's Channel 5 documentary showed a bit of that.

Off topic.
I read on Twitter last week that some people thought that Birch is working for TM.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 19.11.14 11:33

If RM is to be re questioned or worse , he only has himself to blame .

After being likened to nonce Ian Huntley , which clearly came from Team McCann's camp .and being Agidoed , accused , named and shamed , one eyed freak etc etc.. [ on the strength of this supposition ,] I / or any normal person, would have gone to the press media and gave there account of the whole situation however uncomfotable that may have been to the McCanns because surely he knows the score .[ Iknow he won damages but clearing your name and an account out there on the record is surly worth more .
Because if i was to be fitted up, with the prospect of doing serious time for a crime i did not commit i would be at the first available opportunity .

There must be a glue that binds . IMO .

But if RM is being questioned then logic dictates [ or should ] that it will be the tapas gang next . With the anglo / Scottish headline act to follow .

stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

solved Look at how Robert Murat smirks and grins

Post by Tony Bennett 19.11.14 12:15

This may be of interest, Chapter Q from my 2010 article: 'Robert Murat: From arguido to applause' - which deals with Robert Murat's reactions 5 days after news that he'd just won £600,000 in libel damages:

+++++++++++++++++++++ 

Q.  Robert Murat’s interview five days after he received his £600,000 libel award

Asked to comment on his libel victory, Murat declared, on SKY TV, and reading from a prepared text: “The newspapers in this case brought about the total and utter destruction of mine and my family’s life, and caused immense distress”.

Five days after Robert Murat received his libel pay-out, and while still an arguido, he gave a TV interview for the BBC. This is how the interview went:

Murat: “I would like to know why...um...er... I was made an arguido...er, because, er, sincerely, I don't understand why I was made an arguido. Erm, yeah, I would like to find out. I would like to find out.

Reporter: “Would there be satisfaction or anger when the police, if they do, fully clear you?”

Murat:  “Well, I can't really answer that because, er, they may have...they may have had, um...they may have felt, should I say, that, that there was a reason to do it, and if there's a justifiable reason to make me an arguido, um, then...I have to look at it and be sensible about it. Um, it doesn't help in any way, shape or form, me, um, here, 14 months down the line, er, still an arguido, but that is the law of Portugal. Now this happened in Portugal and as much as we do not like how the legal system works in Portugal, this is their legal system and they are doing their job”.

The U.S.-based website ‘Eyes for Lies’ has analysed this interview, looking at the facial expressions. The full analysis by the ‘Eyes’ website (run by a U.S. lady) can be viewed here: http://www.eyesforlies.com/

In summary, the ‘Eyes’ website makes these points:

‘Eyes’ suggests that five day later, we would expect Murat to be showing the same sign of distress as in the statement he made five days earlier on SKY.

“We should see a man, who is angry, violated, misunderstood and unjustly treated”.

She continues: “Is this what we see when we watch Murat speak here? Absolutely not. What we see, instead, is a man who is enjoying the spotlight. You'd think in this interview that Murat was sitting down for an afternoon tea, and not a serious conversation about how his life was ruined. He is enjoying speculating and bantering about this whole scenario as if it had no implications for him, yet he readily acknowledges he is still a suspect.

“Look at how he smirks and grins. More importantly, we don't see any distress, or feelings of violation. We don't see anger for all the pain he has supposedly had to endure. We don't see a hint that this is a man who was wrongly looked at, put under the microscope, called a suspect and had his life destroyed as he says himself.  His behaviour is a complete contradiction to the circumstances that he wants us to believe here. It is totally different than the script he read out to the media after he won his libel suit, but it shouldn't be.

“It’s one thing not to be bothered by the entire frenzy and to ignore it because he knows he is innocent, and that the police couldn't possibly have anything on him. It's quite another to tell us it devastated his life and to go after the press, but to then turn around and act like it was no big deal, and entertain the idea that if the Portuguese police had reason to call him a suspect that they are just ‘doing their job’ and that he should be ‘sensible’ about it, is absurd.

“It's flat out pompous. If the police inaccurately labelled you a suspect, would you ever entertain such nonsense? I can't believe I am even seeing this arrogance. Is that how you would feel if you have been wrongly looked at as a suspect for an entire year? After the police searched your house multiple times? After your life was supposedly ruined, and the media trashed your name around the world?

“If shoddy detective work destroyed your life, was inaccurate or faulty, I can be 100% confident in saying that you'd never go there. It defies logic. If there is one person on this earth who should never have doubts about Murat's innocence, it should be Robert Murat himself…”

UNQUOTE

We think these are perceptive observations and would recommend people to view the full article.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ETA:  BBC now running this as one of its top stories:

19 November 2014 Last updated at 12:13

Madeleine McCann: Ex-suspect Murat 'faces new questions'

Scotland Yard to investigate Robert Murat again. _51606573_fa1d16c0-9c6c-4f82-b0b8-ab66ddd94f78

Police investigating the disappearance of British girl Madeleine McCann are to question former suspect Robert Murat, the BBC has learned.

British police are due to travel to Portugal to sit in on the questioning of eleven people of interest.

A source close to the case has told the BBC that two of the eleven are Mr Murat and his wife.

Mr Murat was named as an arguido, or, suspect, in the case in 2007 but was later cleared by Portuguese police.

He won substantial damages from various media organisations and has always denied any involvement in Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

Madeleine, of Rothley, Leicestershire, was three when she went missing from her family's holiday apartment on 3 May 2007.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 19.11.14 13:35

Mr Peabody wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
aquila wrote:

Just my opinion.

Ha i won my bet with hubby I knew they would speak to Murat they had to surely. He was an aguido at the time and he might have some information as he was also an interpreter too and was on the scene. I was surprised he wasnt on the first wave of requests. Nothing suprising here, if this is all the SY have to go on with then there is no chance they really no anything......Murat was extensively checked in 2008 and was cleared of anything as there was simply nothing to link him.....like they say what goes around comes around...

columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 19.11.14 13:53

Tony Bennett wrote:This may be of interest, Chapter Q from my 2010 article: 'Robert Murat: From arguido to applause' - which deals with Robert Murat's reactions 5 days after news that he'd just won £600,000 in libel damages:

+++++++++++++++++++++ 

Q.  Robert Murat’s interview five days after he received his £600,000 libel award

Asked to comment on his libel victory, Murat declared, on SKY TV, and reading from a prepared text: “The newspapers in this case brought about the total and utter destruction of mine and my family’s life, and caused immense distress”.

Five days after Robert Murat received his libel pay-out, and while still an arguido, he gave a TV interview for the BBC. This is how the interview went:

Murat: “I would like to know why...um...er... I was made an arguido...er, because, er, sincerely, I don't understand why I was made an arguido. Erm, yeah, I would like to find out. I would like to find out.

Reporter:
“Would there be satisfaction or anger when the police, if they do, fully clear you?”

Murat:  “Well, I can't really answer that because, er, they may have...they may have had, um...they may have felt, should I say, that, that there was a reason to do it, and if there's a justifiable reason to make me an arguido, um, then...I have to look at it and be sensible about it. Um, it doesn't help in any way, shape or form, me, um, here, 14 months down the line, er, still an arguido, but that is the law of Portugal. Now this happened in Portugal and as much as we do not like how the legal system works in Portugal, this is their legal system and they are doing their job”.

The U.S.-based website ‘Eyes for Lies’ has analysed this interview, looking at the facial expressions. The full analysis by the ‘Eyes’ website (run by a U.S. lady) can be viewed here: http://www.eyesforlies.com/

In summary, the ‘Eyes’ website makes these points:

‘Eyes’ suggests that five day later, we would expect Murat to be showing the same sign of distress as in the statement he made five days earlier on SKY.

“We should see a man, who is angry, violated, misunderstood and unjustly treated”.

She continues: “Is this what we see when we watch Murat speak here? Absolutely not. What we see, instead, is a man who is enjoying the spotlight.
You'd think in this interview that Murat was sitting down for an afternoon tea, and not a serious conversation about how
his life was ruined. He is enjoying speculating and bantering about this whole scenario as if it had no implications for him, yet he readily acknowledges he is still a suspect.

“Look at how he smirks and grins.
More importantly, we don't see any distress, or feelings of violation. We don't see anger for all the pain he has supposedly had to endure. We don't see a hint that this is a man who was wrongly looked at, put under the microscope, called a suspect and had his life destroyed as he says himself.  His behaviour is a complete contradiction to the circumstances that he wants us to believe here. It is totally different than the script he read out to the media after he won his libel suit, but it shouldn't be.

“It’s one thing not to be bothered by the entire frenzy and to ignore it because he knows he is innocent, and that the police couldn't possibly have anything on him. It's quite another to tell us it devastated his life and to go after the press, but to then turn around and act like it was no big deal, and entertain the idea that if the Portuguese police had reason to call him a suspect that they are just ‘doing their job’ and that he should be ‘sensible’ about it, is absurd.

“It's flat out pompous. If the police inaccurately labelled you a suspect, would you ever entertain such nonsense? I can't believe I am even seeing this arrogance. Is that how you would feel if you have been wrongly looked at as a suspect for an entire year? After the police searched your house multiple times? After your life was supposedly ruined, and the media trashed your name around the world?

“If shoddy detective work destroyed your life, was inaccurate or faulty, I can be 100% confident in saying that you'd never go there. It defies logic. If there is one person on this earth who should never have doubts about Murat's innocence, it should be Robert Murat himself…”

UNQUOTE
We think these are perceptive observations and would recommend people to view the full article.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ETA
:  BBC now running this as one of its top stories:

19 November 2014 Last updated at 12:13

Madeleine McCann: Ex-suspect Murat 'faces new questions'

Scotland Yard to investigate Robert Murat again. _51606573_fa1d16c0-9c6c-4f82-b0b8-ab66ddd94f78

Police investigating the disappearance of British girl Madeleine McCann are to question former suspect Robert Murat, the BBC has learned.

British police are due to travel to Portugal to sit in on the questioning of eleven people of interest.

A source close to the case has told the BBC that two of the eleven are Mr Murat and his wife.

Mr Murat was named as an arguido, or, suspect, in the case in 2007 but was later cleared by Portuguese police.

He won substantial damages from various media organisations and has always denied any involvement in Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

Madeleine, of Rothley, Leicestershire, was three when she went missing from her family's holiday apartment on 3 May 2007.
the same bbc who have been almost silent about the whole saga whilst red tops and those who should know better splashed with story after non-story for almost the last six months?   strange, very strange.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 19.11.14 14:03

columbostogeys wrote:Ha i won my bet with hubby I knew they would speak to Murat they had to surely. He was an aguido at the time and he might have some information as he was also an interpreter too and was on the scene. I was surprised he wasnt on the first wave of requests. Nothing suprising here, if this is all the SY have to go on with then there is no chance they really no anything......Murat was extensively checked in 2008 and was cleared of anything as there was simply nothing to link him.....like they say what goes around comes around...

So it would appear SY's investigation has come full circle - back to investigating the 3As - starting with the first A...and henceforth forward and upward.  Fingers crossed!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 19.11.14 14:05

update, nothing on bbc or sky at 14.00hrs list of main stories.  Sky has it on ticker tape

The BBC has been running the Murat story prominently since 12.13 this lunchtime, it is currently the SEVENTH down their list of news stories and is the SIXTH most watched today

sar

Back to top Go down

solved Sneak Preview of Murat's interview

Post by PeterMac 19.11.14 14:15

Mr Murat.  My name is (inaudible). I would like to ask you ONE MORE TIME, did you do it ?
No.
Is that a final, emphatic, definite NO ?
Yes
May we dig up your garden ?
Yes, of course
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 19.11.14 14:21

cue gushing thanks to police for re interviewing a potential suspect?  Twitter going alight with praise for SY / PJ and their unfaltering efforts to find a missing little girl?  Didn't think so...
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by phil_burton 19.11.14 14:30

This is positive news in my eyes.

As others have said, it's getting very close to home for the McCanns now.

The story of Murat and the McCanns/Tapas 9 are inextricably linked and any formal interviewing of Murat will, without any doubt, lead the investigators to the door of the McCanns.

Also, as others have said, Murat cannot possibly be involved in the "burglary gone wrong" thesis, and must mean that SY are looking at more nefarious motives, and again much like all roads lead to Rome, all roads of that particular line of investigation lead in one direction - the McCanns.

Optimism still only at 10%, but up from 5%!
phil_burton

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

solved nicked from twitter - but worth it

Post by PeterMac 19.11.14 14:42

Mr Murat. My name is (inaudible). I would like to ask you, what exactly did Windaes & Smethurst discuss during your meeting (whilst you were still Arguido) ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top